+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

@ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

ItkExpert

Sep 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

my ECAS changed to decision made.

janoo

May 16, 2014
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

Congratulation....

ItkExpert

Sep 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

janoo said:
Congratulation....
Thanks . Hopefully your case will be resolved soon.

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

ItkExpert said:
Congratulations. Finally bumpy journey ended. :)

What are your dates., i.e. assigned to 2 decision maker, clearance initiation etc. and what is your local office.

ItkExpert

Sep 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

vinaypuri said:
Congratulations. Finally bumpy journey ended. :)

What are your dates., i.e. assigned to 2 decision maker, clearance initiation etc. and what is your local office.
Thank you very much. Hopefully you will join your wife and become a citizen soon. It has been a long time since I ordered an atip (last one was december) so my last atip shows no activity.

walrus1891

Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

vinaypuri said:
Nice, congratulations.

Any idea why it is taking this long to schedule oath?
Thanks. I am not sure why the delay, but I am reading on other forums that there are no oath scheduled in Mississauga during the summer (the earliest is in early September).

walrus1891

Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

TObound said:
So, here is info some might find helpful from my atip

A note on 2014/08/06 was created re RQ files received on 05 AUG 2014

On 2014/09/11 File was received in St. Clair and placed into a shelving box

On 2014/10/07 additional documents I sent were received

On 2015/04/09 - half a year later - file was transferred to Montreal CEN for RQ Analysis

On 2015/ 05/20 file was returned to Mississauga

So Montreal office is REALLY fast. One month, compared to 6-7 months at St. Clair, or even current two months of processing at Mississauga.

Does anyone know if RCMP clearance is valid longer than FOSS?

First page of my ATIP has RCMP expiry date as 2015/12/24, which is a 1,5 since it was first initiated.

My FOSS clearance was updated instantaneously by Montreal office on 2015/05/14. Just like the RCMP clearance it was first initiated on 2014/06/24.

Then interestingly, sub-activity 1 of the RCMP clearance has "request criminal clearance" with an expiry date of 2015/06/24.

My CSIS clearance is all whited out.
You should be thankful. This is superfast. My file sat in Mississauga for 18 months since my test and RQ before it was transferred to St. Claire where it has been for the last 8 months. RCMP Clearance is valid for 18 months.

walrus1891

Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

ItkExpert said:
Congratulations. What is your local office?

TObound

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

walrus1891 said:
You should be thankful. This is superfast. My file sat in Mississauga for 18 months since my test and RQ before it was transferred to St. Claire where it has been for the last 8 months. RCMP Clearance is valid for 18 months.
I am grateful. I also hope your file will move forward soon.

I noticed that most recent applications are processed faster than old ones. Some November 2014 RQ applicants already became citizens.

Do you know or anyone else how long CSIS clearance is valid for?

examinfeb

Apr 14, 2014

Guys, After 32 mnths, pink envelope.

I never posted anything, followed and posted on St.Clair RQ forum for a while, becaise never sent a fresh ATIP to see the level 2 thing. Timeline

Applied first : may 2011
RQ on exam: mayJune 2012
Withdrawn application as wanted to check and double check everything
Applied again: November 2012
RQ'ed : August 2013
Exam again, as first was null and void: Feb 2014
July 2015 (Today); Pink letter

I am so excited, can't really go online and check status, but I know it's not daily updated. There wasn't anything 10 days ago, though.

This is telling me that they indeed allocated additional resources to reduce and eliminate the queue.

This forum was so helpful and shared experiences so much of a relief over the last few years, I take this opportunity to take everyone for their contribution. Good Luck, you'll be happy soon, I'm sure:)

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

examinfeb said:
Guys, After 32 mnths, pink envelope.

I never posted anything, followed and posted on St.Clair RQ forum for a while, becaise never sent a fresh ATIP to see the level 2 thing. Timeline

Applied first : may 2011
RQ on exam: mayJune 2012
Withdrawn application as wanted to check and double check everything
Applied again: November 2012
RQ'ed : August 2013
Exam again, as first was null and void: Feb 2014
July 2015 (Today); Pink letter

I am so excited, can't really go online and check status, but I know it's not daily updated. There wasn't anything 10 days ago, though.

This is telling me that they indeed allocated additional resources to reduce and eliminate the queue.

This forum was so helpful and shared experiences so much of a relief over the last few years, I take this opportunity to take everyone for their contribution. Good Luck, you'll be happy soon, I'm sure:)
congratulations, please can you tell us where your local office is and where you have been invited for oath, as some of us who have local office as mississauga would like to know if its mississauga as no oaths are scheduled here and are concerned as to when the oaths will be scheduled here.

nsaurav

May 23, 2014

Hello Friends
I have couple of concern about RQ. I have my test done on June 16, 2015 at Niagara Falls ON. A week later I got RQ because of my extensive travel outside Canada ( Total 81 times including day trips to US). On RQ form at last on signature part it asks to write down "sign at City, Province and Country". Right Now I am at US and planning to send all documents from US. Can I reply my RQ from USA or not? If yes what I have to write down on that "sign at City, Province and Country" section of the RQ form. Can I put Niagara Falls, ON Canada or I have to put the city, State , USA. Thanks in advance for help from Seniors and other members those are in same situation.
Here is my time line
Application Sent : June 16, 2014
Received Email AOR Sept 12, 2015
In Process : Dec 22, 2014
Local office transfer: Jan 6, 2015
Test Date : Feb 16, 2015 ( Reschedule June 16, 2015)
RQ June 23, 2015

walrus1891

Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

TObound said:
I am grateful. I also hope your file will move forward soon.

I noticed that most recent applications are processed faster than old ones. Some November 2014 RQ applicants already became citizens.

Do you know or anyone else how long CSIS clearance is valid for?
I read somewhere that CSIS clearance is valid for 4 years, RCMP for 18 months and FOSS for a year. I tend to believe that CSIS clearance is requested toward the end of the review of your application.

walrus1891

Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

longwaitwithrq said:
congratulations, please can you tell us where your local office is and where you have been invited for oath, as some of us who have local office as mississauga would like to know if its mississauga as no oaths are scheduled here and are concerned as to when the oaths will be scheduled here.
Longwaitwithrq: have you contacted CIC to ask about Mississauga office? I have noticed that they have an event scheduled on Sept 3, but is there anything earlier?

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

walrus1891 said:
Longwaitwithrq: have you contacted CIC to ask about Mississauga office? I have noticed that they have an event scheduled on Sept 3, but is there anything earlier?
no information whatsoever is being provided by the call center other then what is available online, regarding the file status or about oath schedule, atleast i have not been able to get them to give me any information.