+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

@ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

strawberrylemonade

Apr 1, 2015
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

http://9gag.com/gag/adpjMRN

This is me when waiting for my application to be processed.

skhan123

Star Member
Sep 27, 2009
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

Guys,
In my last ATIP, I can see the following in Sub-activities 2:

Type: Referred to Officer
Effective Date: 2014/12/29
Responsible Office: St. Claire CIC

What does this mean? My RQ is assigned to an officer and reviewed? This is ATIP I received in March. My local office is Mississauga.

My Timeline:
Appl. Recevd = July 2014
Processing = Sep 2014
RQ = Oct. 2014; sub=Nov. 2014
FP = Dec. 2014; sub= Jan2015

since then nothing...

freebird3000

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014

janoo said:
Congratultion.... enjoy your rest of your life peace of mind

Thanks janoo .

i also hope you get done with your citizenship application as soon as possible.

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

strawberrylemonade said:
http://9gag.com/gag/adpjMRN

This is me when waiting for my application to be processed.
lol :)

janoo

May 16, 2014

Seem another week gone... let hope for next week... file enter

into 43 months no reply from CIC ?

Rayan14

Aug 14, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

janoo said:
Seem another week gone... let hope for next week... file enter

into 43 months no reply from CIC ?
Call the CIC and tell them you're considering The Writ of Mandamus. It will get their attention fast.

walrus1891

Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Any update from those whose file is with Level 2 Decision Maker?

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

walrus1891 said:
Any update from those whose file is with Level 2 Decision Maker?
Nope. Two months have passed since security clearance imitated .. no signs of oath yet.

Anyone knows how much time it takes between security clearance renewal an oath?

walrus1891

Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

vinaypuri said:
Nope. Two months have passed since security clearance imitated .. no signs of oath yet.

Anyone knows how much time it takes between security clearance renewal an oath?
Thanks vinaypuri. My security clearance was also requested more than two months ago as it appears in my latest a ATIP from May (no indication that a decision is made, though). I am expecting my ATIP on Monday or Tuesday.

Did anybody get any ATIP this week (I recall a couple of people were expecting theirs this week).

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

walrus1891 said:
Thanks vinaypuri. My security clearance was also requested more than two months ago as it appears in my latest a ATIP from May (no indication that a decision is made, though). I am expecting my ATIP on Monday or Tuesday.

Did anybody get any ATIP this week (I recall a couple of people were expecting theirs this week).
No where in my last ATIP says decision made. Last ATIP says, fpat complete, file complete pending clearences.

walrus1891

Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

vinaypuri said:
No where in my last ATIP says decision made. Last ATIP says, fpat complete, file complete pending clearences.
I see. I suspect that it is approved though, otherwise why go through the security check; don't you think so?

CitizenCA

Jun 20, 2015

I got my atip yesterday but nothing new, my clearances were updated on April and nothing new :eek:

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

walrus1891 said:
I see. I suspect that it is approved though, otherwise why go through the security check; don't you think so?
I think the same, when I called CIC on May 18th, (at the time they were taking calls).. the call center agent told that my app is approved. But wondering how much time it takes them to refresh the clearances.

What is the date when you clearance process was initiated? and what is your home office?

lenium

Dec 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

They say it takes almost 2 months.
Does it say on your ATIP or your ECAS that your app is approved? I am in the same boat. My RQ was sent to Montreal in April. Security renewal was initiated May 7. I'm not sure if this means that my RQ is processed and my application is approved or not.... Haven't been able to get more information in months. Waiting for ATIP to arrive end of next week.

walrus1891

Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

vinaypuri said:
I think the same, when I called CIC on May 18th, (at the time they were taking calls).. the call center agent told that my app is approved. But wondering how much time it takes them to refresh the clearances.

What is the date when you clearance process was initiated? and what is your home office?
The date it is not clear (the whole section is whited out), but I suspect it was sometime in April. The difference between the ATIP from late March (in which the section of CSIS was there with no dates in it) and the one from early May (which shows the whole section being whited out) made me assume that this process started in-between the dates of the two ATIPs. Unfortunately, my call to CIC in late May resulted in nothing other than the file has been assigned to an officer in early May, whom I assume would be the Level 2 Decision Maker. I should get another ATIP over the next couple of days.