+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

@ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

HighFive

Mar 13, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

longwaitwithrq said:
Went through the last few pages of the thread and updated the file. Almost 50 % of us have got the case decided, 30 % have got oath dates as well.
2014 applicants are still waiting, ehh.....

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

CitizenCA said:
Hey longwaitinwithrq , in ur atip at the ceremony or decision making activity, is ur responsible office Mississauga or another office?
mississauga, ceremony ready since a month, not sure when to expect the oath, maybe waiting for secuty clearances to be updated. also mississauga doesnt seem to have any oath ceremonies coming up in the coming week.

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

CitizenCA said:
I checked my first page on the last atip I got a a couple of weeks ago, on the csis clearance expiry it's blank, the FOSS and RCMP are good till next year (they've been recently requested and updated).

I'm expecting my atip by the end of this week, I hope to see good news :)
have u received your latest atip, what does it say or when are you expecting to receive it ?

Rayan14

Aug 14, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

HighFive said:
Don't whine. There are more than a quarter millions of us in the same boat. Many 2012 and 2013 applicants haven't got their citizenships yet. Be patient.

saywisdom

Star Member
Dec 26, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Rayan14 said:
Did they send you a CIT0520 form?
No, I got the old version of the RQ - CIT 0171(10-2013)

CitizenCA

Jun 20, 2015

longwaitwithrq said:
have u received your latest atip, what does it say or when are you expecting to receive it ?
I ordered my atip on 10th of June, I might get it tomorrow. Will let u know, my clearances have been updated since April 2015. I hope I get good news on my atip.

freebird3000

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014

My status changed to "decision made" this morning.
I checked last night , it was in process. But now decision made.

Seems it gets decision made after they send the oath letter.

I feel freed :)

janoo

May 16, 2014

Congratultion.... enjoy your rest of your life peace of mind

Watu

Jul 9, 2015

Hi every one,
This is my first post, and I would like to share my timeline as follows:-

Application Received → Sept. 2013
Start Processing → Nov. 2013
File Transfer to Ottawa → Feb. 2014
Test → May 2014
RQ → May 2014 (This is a Pre-Test RQ and for some reason it was in the application file and CIC did not mail it to me. In the ATIP report it is mentioned that the RQ was initiated in Feb. 2014)
RQ Submittal → June 2014
File Transfer from Ottawa to St Clair → Oct 2014
Refer to 2nd Decision Maker → Mar. 2015
File Transfer from St. Clair to Montreal CEN for RQ Analysis (VPA/CEN ON) → April 2015 (Additional Note: RQ sent to Montreal CEN to be matched to file)
RQ Recvd and matched to file. PB → May 2015
File transfer from Montreal to Ottawa Local Office → June 2015

I received the ATIP report two days back, and I have noted the following:-

- FOSS was renewed on Mar. 2015
- In the last ATIP Report which was ordered in Mar. 2013; the status for all the Hearing fields were “not required”, but in the current ATIP Report all those field turned to “Hearing Required” updated on May 2015
- Decision is still pending

I do not know why my file was transferred to Montreal CEN, and why the hearing is required.

I will appreciate your support to understand the status of my application.

janoo

May 16, 2014

This sign is not good, you have to start collecting all the documents for proving
your attendance in this country.... check your CBSA record may be they find some
difference in CBSA record.. check you may forget any one or more absences etc..

Watu

Jul 9, 2015

janoo said:
This sign is not good, you have to start collecting all the documents for proving
your attendance in this country.... check your CBSA record may be they find some
difference in CBSA record.. check you may forget any one or more absences etc..
I did not checked CBSA record, because I did not travel outside Canada for 1130 Days (the time when I submitted mt application), but I think it would be a good idea to order the record just in case

walrus1891

Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

longwaitwithrq said:
mississauga, ceremony ready since a month, not sure when to expect the oath, maybe waiting for secuty clearances to be updated. also mississauga doesnt seem to have any oath ceremonies coming up in the coming week.
Do they request CSIS for all cases as a final step, or only for approved cases? I have noticed in my last ATIP from May that the CSIS activity was wiped out (unlike previous ATIPs where you could see the activity without data). I suspect this means they are requesting the security check. Decision is still pending though.

janoo

May 16, 2014

Order health record, etc... and your employment history record etc...

and also suggest do not contact CIC may be they will re consider when the officer

schedule your next step and waive hearing... so I suggest that after two months

you order another atip report... wish you all the best..

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

ironmat500 said:
Hi longwaitwithrq,

Do you have ECAS Decision Made or ATIP decision made or both?

Thanks,
I got my Atip, Ecas still showing in process

strawberrylemonade

Apr 1, 2015

HighFive said:
At least we know that the applications are moving. It will soon come to us.