@ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Folks,

Lets bring in our timelines for us whose files have RQ and are at St Clair with

ATIP showing "RQ case-preliminary review completed; referred to level 2 decision maker for final decision"

File location showing "pilot decision - ready shelf"

I can accordingly make a table for our reference - Field Information required as follows

Citizenship App. Receipt
Test Passed
RQ
RQ sent
File transfer to St Clair
Referred to Level 2
Decision Made
Oath

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

Since I just created this account I think I cant upload links, please suggest how the table can be published.

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

I am sending private messages to all the guys who I can see have posted that their Atip shows "Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker" lets all of us with this status post our relevant messages here so we can have the information at one place.

Please post on this thread only if you are having the same status on your Atip "Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker" and your file is at St Clair

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

I have identified the following users in the same boat
1) longwaitwithrq
2) canopywing
3) walrus189
4) vinaypuri
5) Tbb
6) saywisdom
7) ThomasGeorge

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

8) freebird3000

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

longwaitwithrq said:
8) freebird3000
smiley was unintentional, i wanted to type 8 and then )

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

9) ironmat500
10) injau

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

My timeline is in my signature. I was told by CIC that decision was made but not sure when we will get the oath. I am not clear on when the file went to 2nd level decision maker. I am waiting on ATIP report.

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hi I have already noted down your timeline and added it to the excel sheet, I think I am not allowed to paste the link as of now because I dont have enuff posts and I am a newbie.

Will publish the time line link asap.

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Meanwhile I had called cic call centre yesterday and my file status is still the same.

Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

saywisdom

Star Member
Dec 26, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

longwaitwithrq said:
Meanwhile I had called cic call centre yesterday and my file status is still the same.

Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker
My timeline is on my signature.

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

saywisdom said:
My timeline is on my signature.
Noted have updated the file, not sure how many posts I need to post before I can upload the file link, I read that to have the timeline included in signature I need 10 posts, so hopefully I can ass my timeline to my signature now.

saywisdom

Star Member
Dec 26, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

longwaitwithrq said:
Noted have updated the file, not sure how many posts I need to post before I can upload the file link, I read that to have the timeline included in signature I need 10 posts, so hopefully I can ass my timeline to my signature now.
I've just sent you a PM check it...
I think you need just 10 post in order to be able to post links

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

saywisdom said:
I've just sent you a PM check it...
I think you need just 10 post in order to be able to post links
Ok Trying now, have 10 posts already

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dHZt-iVtU0eqE-sUlivk2Q46yma96m1tVl09zrxZ-Tw/pubhtml