+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

@ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

janoo

May 16, 2014
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

Hi. I suggest that you can post to family members or friend who may help
to post from local post. this may avoid any doubt etc... and save lengthy
waiting time...

nat23

Jul 15, 2015
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

Hi everyone,

I have ordered my ATIP on June 16, 2015 and have received it today, July 15, 2015

Under the NOTES section it shown that:

St Clair RQ Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker on March 11, 2015 VPA/CEN ON
File transferred to Montreal CEN for RQ analysis on May 13, 2015
FPs mailed to Montreal CIC to match file MDS/CEN/ON on June 12, 2015

FILES:

Created Date: 2013/06/12
Updated Date: 2015/06/12
Updated by: SADMIN
Holder: RC-2951
PRIORITY: 2-Medium
Retention Period: 6

Anyone can decode it?
Thanks in advance.

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on May 13, 2013.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on May 13, 2013.
We started processing your application on June 12, 2013.
We sent you a notice on August 7, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on August 23, 2014 at 1:30 PM
RQ before the test.

examinfeb

Apr 14, 2014

longwaitwithrq said:
congratulations, please can you tell us where your local office is and where you have been invited for oath, as some of us who have local office as mississauga would like to know if its mississauga as no oaths are scheduled here and are concerned as to when the oaths will be scheduled here.
My local office was ST.Clair , oath scheduled in Sboro

janoo

May 16, 2014

Congratulation....

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

examinfeb said:
My local office was ST.Clair , oath scheduled in Sboro
that gives us people with mississauga local office some hope that we may also get sheduled in any of the gta offices.

debonair388

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014

Got my ATIP today...no major updates except on June 8th 2015 -my file has been transferred to Montreal CEN for RQ review and analysis.

The only additional thing I noticed was GCMS Information Case type: CSIS clearance...was requested on June 17th (not sure what that is).

Keep you guys posted!

nat23

Jul 15, 2015

debonair388 said:
Got my ATIP today...no major updates except on June 8th 2015 -my file has been transferred to Montreal CEN for RQ review and analysis.

The only additional thing I noticed was GCMS Information Case type: CSIS clearance...was requested on June 17th (not sure what that is).

Keep you guys posted!

Same as mine, don't know how much longer it's gonna take to get oath notice.

debonair388

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014

nat23 said:
Same as mine, don't know how much longer it's gonna take to get oath notice.
Hopefully before the elections

lenium

Dec 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

So I recieved my ATIP today. Not much in it. Just saying that the clearance renewal was requested on May 8. Also, the latest update is for may 25, which it says:

Responsible Officer
Responsible Officer: 1
Created Date: 2015/05/25 14:15:57
Created By: PN8872
Updated Date: 2015/05/25 14:15:57
Updated By: PN8872
Primary: Y
User ID: RC-2951
Last Name: Montreal Citizenship - CEN
First Name: Office
Responsible Office: Montreal Citizenship - CEN

what does this even mean? Does it mean the file was assigned to an officer in Montreal on May 25?

strawberrylemonade

Apr 1, 2015

Shocking appalling news guys...

My ecas status has turned to decision made... and there is no further updates after I clicked on it.

Anyway to know if it is a positive or negative results?

janoo

May 16, 2014

Congratulation, it is a positive sign... your case approved and decision made

expect oath letter within 2-3 weeks.

please let us know your time line..

strawberrylemonade

Apr 1, 2015

janoo said:
Congratulation, it is a positive sign... your case approved and decision made

expect oath letter within 2-3 weeks.

please let us know your time line..
You can see my timeline in the table from longwaitwithrq.

I was rq'ed last year July and the application was received in march.

Thanks a lot!

walrus1891

Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

The forum has been silent for a while, although we still have several people waiting for their oath invites. Any news here?

TObound

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

My MP informed me that as of July 7th 2015 my file, which is at Mississauga now, is in que to be scheduled for an oath.

I think there is a backlog of oath-ready files at Mississauga. I haven't read of a single applicant being scheduled for an oath from/at that office recently.

janoo

May 16, 2014

Congratulation... To bound hope you will get the pink letter at any time.

enjoy your days...