+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

@ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

walrus1891 said:
Thanks vinaypuri. In my discussions with CIC over the phone, I concluded that there are two steps of being transferred to level 2. The first is what you have on Jan 27, which indicates that the first level officer completed the review and transferred it to level 2. The second step would be to assign a particular level 2 officer. For example, my ATIP from April reflects that my file has been transferred to level 2 in February. In my call with CIC in late May, they told me that an officer has been assigned to my file (which I suspect is a level 2 officer). My question to you, and other members of the forum, if you have a note indicating this in your ATIP. I am trying to establish on whether assigning an officer requires all clearances ready or not.
I see what you saying now. I have a another date stamp of 2015/05/07 states - RQ file assigned to Officer Erin (T3) for review and analysis.

After that, on 5/12, I have RQ and Submission Reviewed and FPAT completed. File to be completed pending clearances.

Concord

Dec 20, 2009
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

Hi everybody and thanks to vinaypuri,

Here is the most recent notes on my last ATIP:
--- 2015/05/01: File assigned to officer-name (T3) for review and analysis. PT
--- 2015/04/23: RQ case-preliminary review completed; referred to level 2 decision maker for final decision.
--- 2015/04/16: File received from Mississauga CIC (to St. Clair CIC)

In June 09, 2015 I received a letter asking for my fingerprints to be sent within a month.

By the way, do you know if it's ok to request ATIP multiple times.? Is there any limitations? Rules?

Thanks.

HighFive

Mar 13, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Concord said:
Hi everybody and thanks to vinaypuri,

Here is the most recent notes on my last ATIP:
--- 2015/05/01: File assigned to officer-name (T3) for review and analysis. PT
--- 2015/04/23: RQ case-preliminary review completed; referred to level 2 decision maker for final decision.
--- 2015/04/16: File received from Mississauga CIC (to St. Clair CIC)

In June 09, 2015 I received a letter asking for my fingerprints to be sent within a month.

By the way, do you know if it's ok to request ATIP multiple times.? Is there any limitations? Rules?

Thanks.
there is no limitations as far as I know, you can order ATIP even every month if you want to, cause once you order it , it takes them 30 calendar days to get it ready.

But I would take a precaution and order it not that often, let's say periods of every 2-3 months is certainly OK.

HighFive

Mar 13, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

CK07 said:
I posted here because i know you guys will help me a lot.. and i appreciate that.
CK07, congrats ! pray for us so we can get our passports soonish.

CK07

Star Member
Oct 30, 2013

Hello Highfive

I checked my ecas last night and it says DECISION MADE.
I have this mixed emotions like u could not believe that they will granted my aplication since i am short of 15 days.. Now all i need to do is to wait for my Oath Letter to come in my mailbox.. I am so Happy right now..and yet nervous because when i click the DECISION MADE LINE nothings changed it didn't show you when is gonna be your Oath I will let you all know every single details..

Cheer up Highfive yours will come soon.. :)

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

CK07 said:
Hello Highfive

I checked my ecas last night and it says DECISION MADE.
I have this mixed emotions like u could not believe that they will granted my aplication since i am short of 15 days.. Now all i need to do is to wait for my Oath Letter to come in my mailbox.. I am so Happy right now..and yet nervous because when i click the DECISION MADE LINE nothings changed it didn't show you when is gonna be your Oath I will let you all know every single details..

Cheer up Highfive yours will come soon.. :)
Nice! Congratulations. Cheers

CK07

Star Member
Oct 30, 2013

Thank you Vinay.. :)

HighFive

Mar 13, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

vinaypuri said:
I see what you saying now. I have a another date stamp of 2015/05/07 states - RQ file assigned to Officer Erin (T3) for review and analysis.

After that, on 5/12, I have RQ and Submission Reviewed and FPAT completed. File to be completed pending clearances.
I dont see any name even on the recent ATIP I got from them two days ago.

where exactly on ATIP do you see "Officer Erin (T3)", in which section?

All I can see is "Location: Pilot Decision - Ready Shelf", that's all.

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

HighFive said:
I dont see any name even on the recent ATIP I got from them two days ago.

where exactly on ATIP do you see "Officer Erin (T3)", in which section?

All I can see is "Location: Pilot Decision - Ready Shelf", that's all.
Notes starting 3rd page of RQ. Here is the Description of all the ones I have except for the 3 ATIPs I ordered.

2015-05-12 - RQ and Submission Reviewed and FPAT completed. File to be completed pending clearances.
2015-05-07 - RQ File Assigned to Officer Erin (T3) for Review/analysis
2015-02-09 - Reffered to officer on 22 Jan 2015 for RQ Review
2015-01-27 - RQ case Prelimary review completed; referred to level 2 decision maker
2015-01-13 - File Received from Scarborough
2014-05-05 - Rile put on the RQ shelf to be reviewed by officer
2014-04-30 - File Given to Judge, it was determined that not all the absences were not listed. RQ mailed to client today.
2014-03-27 - ICES report received attached to the file. GLP
2014-03-17 - ICES consent form receoved. Forward to GLP
2013-09-09 - Required document seen

ItkExpert

Sep 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

vinaypuri said:
Notes starting 3rd page of RQ. Here is the Description of all the ones I have except for the 3 ATIPs I ordered.

2015-05-12 - RQ and Submission Reviewed and FPAT completed. File to be completed pending clearances.
2015-05-07 - RQ File Assigned to Officer Erin (T3) for Review/analysis
2015-02-09 - Reffered to officer on 22 Jan 2015 for RQ Review
2015-01-27 - RQ case Prelimary review completed; referred to level 2 decision maker
2015-01-13 - File Received from Scarborough
2014-05-05 - Rile put on the RQ shelf to be reviewed by officer
2014-04-30 - File Given to Judge, it was determined that not all the absences were not listed. RQ mailed to client today.
2014-03-27 - ICES report received attached to the file. GLP
2014-03-17 - ICES consent form receoved. Forward to GLP
2013-09-09 - Required document seen
Hi Vinaypury,

I am happy for you since it looks like your file has been moving. Look like after giving your wife citizenship many many months ago , Erin found a few minutes of her spare time to review your file as well. :) :) Good Luck

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision mak

ItkExpert said:
Hi Vinaypury,

I am happy for you since it looks like your file has been moving. Look like after giving your wife citizenship many many months ago , Erin found a few minutes of her spare time to review your file as well. :) :) Good Luck
lol! :)

bogazici10

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

hi guys,

I just checked my online application status now it says DECISION MADE but i do not see oath date please help me what is going on? it means my oath letter on the way....... or not... this is my story below,

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on May 10, 2012.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on May 10, 2012.
We started processing your application on October 25, 2012.
We sent you a notice on January 16, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 7, 2014 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
We sent you correspondence on February 7, 2014. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

saywisdom

Star Member
Dec 26, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

bogazici10 said:
hi guys,

I just checked my online application status now it says DECISION MADE but i do not see oath date please help me what is going on? it means my oath letter on the way....... or not... this is my story below,

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on May 10, 2012.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on May 10, 2012.
We started processing your application on October 25, 2012.
We sent you a notice on January 16, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 7, 2014 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
We sent you correspondence on February 7, 2014. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Today I checked my eCase status and had the same thing.... The status mention that the decision has been made but no line for the oath...
Hopefully the oath letter will follow soon

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

decision made in my atip too, details from atip will post later, next step security clearance and only then we will be in queue for oath, 3 clearances have to be current and not expired 1) foss 2) rcmp 3) csis , no clue how long it takes for these clearances

walrus1891

Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

longwaitwithrq said:
decision made in my atip too, details from atip will post later, next step security clearance and only then we will be in queue for oath, 3 clearances have to be current and not expired 1) foss 2) rcmp 3) csis , no clue how long it takes for these clearances
Great news Longwaitwithrq. I look forward to seeing your details. Did you check ecas?