+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

@ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

walrus1891

Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

vinaypuri said:
I see what you saying now. I have a another date stamp of 2015/05/07 states - RQ file assigned to Officer Erin (T3) for review and analysis.

After that, on 5/12, I have RQ and Submission Reviewed and FPAT completed. File to be completed pending clearances.
Thanks vinaypuri. Obviously, the review itself is fast, the wait to be assigned to an officer is what takes time (more than two months). I suspect that yours is approved (if not, why would they do the clearances). Have you checked the ecas?

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

walrus1891 said:
Great news Longwaitwithrq. I look forward to seeing your details. Did you check ecas?
checked ecas no update there, but atip says that file transfered to local office after getting granted and fpat but clearances getting updated still and atip mentions that updates requested for the clearances.
my decision was made last week of may but ecas still not updated as yet, so those whose ecas saying in process need not presume that decision still not made.

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

walrus1891 said:
Thanks vinaypuri. Obviously, the review itself is fast, the wait to be assigned to an officer is what takes time (more than two months). I suspect that yours is approved (if not, why would they do the clearances). Have you checked the ecas?
Nope, still it says in process.

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

longwaitwithrq said:
checked ecas no update there, but atip says that file transfered to local office after getting granted and fpat but clearances getting updated still and atip mentions that updates requested for the clearances.
my decision was made last week of may but ecas still not updated as yet, so those whose ecas saying in process need not presume that decision still not made.
Which date clearences were requested in your case?

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

vinaypuri said:
Which date clearences were requested in your case?
Clearances have been requested also in the last week of May as it shows on the Atip which was requested end of may and after decision to grant, the page where security clearance requested have been partially blanked, but as I mentioned 3 clearances have to be current and not expired 1) foss 2) rcmp 3) csis , no clue how long it takes for these clearances. In my case one of the clearances has expired, the other clearance is current and another clearance has neither expired nor is current as its the first time a request for it has been done.

janoo

May 16, 2014

All clearance cleared within 6-8 weeks my security clearance renewed in 6-8
weeks and now am waiting for further step. I have no idea what further step
means. I spoke to CIC last week they inform me that I can hear from CIC office
soon.. I have no idea what they mean by soon...??

waiting for last 42 months. Scarborough office wake up.... please...

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

janoo said:
All clearance cleared within 6-8 weeks my security clearance renewed in 6-8
weeks and now am waiting for further step. I have no idea what further step
means. I spoke to CIC last week they inform me that I can hear from CIC office
soon.. I have no idea what they mean by soon...??

waiting for last 42 months. Scarborough office wake up.... please...
Assumption of security clearance renewed in 6-8 weeks based on facts (atip) or call center agent ?

strawberrylemonade

Apr 1, 2015

Judging from the good news in the last few days,

it seems like most of the 2013 rq applicants are getting their decision made!

So 2014 rq applicants (like me), I think I see the light from the end of the tunnel!

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

strawberrylemonade said:
Judging from the good news in the last few days,

it seems like most of the 2013 rq applicants are getting their decision made!

So 2014 rq applicants (like me), I think I see the light from the end of the tunnel!
It would maybe be appropriate if you have a similar status and have received your Atip to share your timeline for the benefit of other members of the thread.

strawberrylemonade

Apr 1, 2015

I have shared my timeline in an earlier response,

I also have ordered my first atip on june 4th...

one question though,

I never received anything after a confirmation code, is it normal? If it is, I should expect mine on the coming monday.

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

strawberrylemonade said:
I have shared my timeline in an earlier response,

I also have ordered my first atip on june 4th...

one question though,

I never received anything after a confirmation code, is it normal? If it is, I should expect mine on the coming monday.
The timeline you shared is incomplete and it doesn't mention your case status is similar to ours, please check the link to the timeline table below in my signature block.

So lets wait for your Atip that should come to you on monday and that would give you the right timeline that you have so far and hopefully some good news for u.

Yes you just get an email that you have requested your Atip when you apply for your Atip and then in 30 days you receive th Atip by email.

strawberrylemonade

Apr 1, 2015

longwaitwithrq said:
The timeline you shared is incomplete and it doesn't mention your case status is similar to ours, please check the link to the timeline table below in my signature block.

So lets wait for your Atip that should come to you on monday and that would give you the right timeline that you have so far and hopefully some good news for u.

Yes you just get an email that you have requested your Atip when you apply for your Atip and then in 30 days you receive th Atip by email.
My ecas status says it is still in process.

I never said our status are similar, assuming cic is clearing the rq applications by time sequence, most of the 2013 applicants are being processed or decision made.

As a 2014 Rq applicant, I can expect mine to be processed soon too, under this fashion.

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

strawberrylemonade said:
My ecas status says it is still in process.

I never said our status are similar, assuming cic is clearing the rq applications by time sequence, most of the 2013 applicants are being processed or decision made.

As a 2014 Rq applicant, I can expect mine to be processed soon too, under this fashion.
Well maybe hopefully you wont have to organize the protest after all !

Concord

Dec 20, 2009

Hi longwaitwithrq

Here is the missing dates of my time line:

Application recd:2012/12/19
Test passed:2014/04/07
RQ requested:2014/09/04
RQ reced:2014/10/16

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Concord said:
Hi longwaitwithrq

Here is the missing dates of my time line:

Application recd:2012/12/19
Test passed:2014/04/07
RQ requested:2014/09/04
RQ reced:2014/10/16
updated