+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

@ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

saywisdom

Star Member
Dec 26, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

vinaypuri said:
thank you!. Saywisdom ruined my optimism for a bit :D
Sorry vinaypuri for that... :)
We are all in the same boat.

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

Hope the Atip's this week will shed some light on how things are moving generally.

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

HighFive said:
I should have mine on June 30th, will update you guys here same day ;)
Best of luk, hope you get some good news tmmrw !

HighFive

Mar 13, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

longwaitwithrq said:
Best of luk, hope you get some good news tmmrw !
thanks mate! Once received will post news here, fingers crossed.

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

HighFive said:
thanks mate! Once received will post news here, fingers crossed.
Looks like, CIC has put us all some shelf in the basement :D

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

so quiet, nothing moving it seems, the wait continues, wish some more people will the same status as ours would be forthcoming with their timelines instead of just following our timelines and posts !

HighFive

Mar 13, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Folks, just got our 2nd ATIP in email. Absolutely no updates apart from 1st ATIP request note in "Notes" section. looks like vinaypuri is right, we are in the basement of st clair :)))

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

HighFive said:
Folks, just got our 2nd ATIP in email. Absolutely no updates apart from 1st ATIP request note in "Notes" section. looks like vinaypuri is right, we are in the basement of st clair :)))
Awful, its been referred to level 2 decision maker since Feb 2015 and not even assigned to him since, already over 4 month passed !

janoo

May 16, 2014

Hi.. one of our friend in group 2011-2012 got the pink letter. Drakeff 2000

hope cic will look into our cases as well...

CitizenCA

Jun 20, 2015

I just noticed that Mississauga is no longer listed in the Ceremony list Vic's website ???

HighFive

Mar 13, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

CitizenCA said:
I just noticed that Mississauga is no longer listed in the Ceremony list Vic's website ???
they must be just updating the ceremonies list, don't panic. :)

wanderfall

Jan 19, 2015

lenium said:
Any news here? I cannot go passed the freaking CIC agents to see if there is any status update.
I realized that they no longer provide updates and always refer you to the ecas status (which is totally useless in my opnion). I found 2 ways to get around it:

1. Remove your online ecas access, you can do so by clicking the red button the next time you log in.
It's your right to do so, for privacy and safety reasons.
The last time I checked, you are allowed to request updates from the agent via phone if you remove the online access.

2. Tell the phone agent that you are travelling to northern ontario for work, this leaves you no internet access for a period of time. I was away in Whitehorse-ish area for a week, and I told them my situation. I asked them if they can give me an update on whether I would be reciving anything for the next two weeks since I am not home and I don't want to miss anything. Once they accessed your file, you may as well as for the latest updates. [I didn't ask for it after learning I won't be expecting anything, but I think you could]

Here are my two cents to go around their new policy.

I feel kind of smart.

strawberrylemonade

Apr 1, 2015

saywisdom said:
You should read what's written after (*)
In other words (and from my understanding), backlog at 0% by March 2016 means that 80% of the ROUTINE applications will take less then 12 months to process. (No estimation time provided for the Non-routine applications OR for the remaining 20%)
I say, we need to stand up for ourselves.

Why don't we get together and discuss possible way to clear our frustrations?

If we gathered around and have a peaceful, in-person queue outside the st.clair office, our voice will more likely to be heard and more actions could be taken.

I see that we are frustrated for three obvious reasons:

1. The long wait: This is very self-explanatory.

2. The unpublic processing of the RQ. We received no updates and communication from the office. In some way, it is irresponsible. We have paid for our application. We have paid our taxes. I believe there could be improvements to the treatment of rq-receiptants. We deserve a timeline, an explanation and a solution to our rq.

3. Inefficiency of the office regard to RQ. This is similar to the second reason, but it would be good to let the public know where this inefficiency is from and how we can solve it.

I see that we can ask the CIC office for the following:

1. Have an official answer to the inefficiency process

2. Make the process of clearing RQ crystal clear and let the general public examine if there is any flaws or equivalence.

3. Update and timeline or plan on all the RQs

We are not asking, as law-obeying residents:

Speed up the process. Receiving RQ means our application raised concerns from the government, we are willing to co-operate and communicate when needed.

This is just my summary from reading all the above posts. If you guys feel that there is a need to get your voice heard and the above represents what you feel. We can develop further communications.

Sorry for the long post.

strawberrylemonade

Apr 1, 2015

strawberrylemonade said:

If we gathered around and have a peaceful, in-person queue outside the st.clair office, our voice will more likely to be heard and more actions could be taken.

2. The unpublic processing of the RQ. We received no updates and communication from the office. In some way, it is irresponsible. We have paid for our application. We have paid our taxes. I believe there could be improvements to the treatment of rq-receiptants. We deserve a timeline, an explanation and a solution to our rq.

3. Inefficiency of the office regard to RQ. This is similar to the second reason, but it would be good to let the public know where this inefficiency is from and how we can solve it.

2. Make the process of clearing RQ crystal clear and let the general public examine if there is any flaws or equivalence.

Speed up the process. Receiving RQ means our application raised concerns from the government, we are willing to co-operate and communicate when needed.

This is just my summary from reading all the above posts. If you guys feel that there is a need to get your voice heard and the above represents what you feel. We can develop further communications.

Sorry for the long post.
Oh and also, happy Canada day!

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

strawberrylemonade said:

Sorry for the long post.
Hi its seems you are very new to the forum so I would suggest you to pm Rayan14 ( http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/profiles/Rayan14-u519075.html ) as he has a similar view and you'll can complement each other's efforts.

As far as this thread is concerned there are so many applicants whose file is at St Clair with similar status like us and we are unable to even get them to come forward with their timelines so if you have a timeline similr to ours please provide us the same.