+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

@ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

Alfurais

May 21, 2015
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

I just received my ATIP today, nothing much but since this is my first atip I might not know what to look for exactly, can I get some help please.

I noticed that my FOSS, RCMP were updated on April 2015 and expiry date on 2016.

I applied on April 2013,
RQ sent back to cic on Sept 2013,
Test passed on March 2014,
Interview after test was good although I had some translation mistakes of my stamps and had to correct them and sent a letter with corrected translation end of March 2014.
Since then nothing happened to my application, status on ecas hasn't changed since my exam invitation notice.

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

Alfurais said:
I just received my ATIP today, nothing much but since this is my first atip I might not know what to look for exactly, can I get some help please.

I noticed that my FOSS, RCMP were updated on April 2015 and expiry date on 2016.

I applied on April 2013,
RQ sent back to cic on Sept 2013,
Test passed on March 2014,
Interview after test was good although I had some translation mistakes of my stamps and had to correct them and sent a letter with corrected translation end of March 2014.
Since then nothing happened to my application, status on ecas hasn't changed since my exam invitation notice.
Please take some effort to understand your Atip, you received the Atip but still talking about ecas ! But then again maybe fast processing of your case is not a priority for u.

Check updates in 2015 under notes , what does in mention as your responsible office, what does it mention as description ?

Check under Files what does it mention as location, priority, retention period, inform us as well, so many folks just go through the threads but don't provide any inputs, its really disheartening.

There must be so many files with status similar to ours but we have had only around 10 to 20 people who are willing to provide us with information and inputs.

Alfurais

May 21, 2015

No new notes on 2015,
Responsible officer: 1
Responsible office: st. Claire
Priority: regular
Retention: 6
Case stage: assess
Case status: open

That's all, the only update for 2015 is only RCMP and FOSS clearance , they were updated on April and will expire next year.

Hearing not required as per the atip and decision : pending

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Alfurais said:
No new notes on 2015,
Responsible officer: 1
Responsible office: st. Claire
Priority: regular
Retention: 6
Case stage: assess
Case status: open

That's all, the only update for 2015 is only RCMP and FOSS clearance , they were updated on April and will expire next year.

Hearing not required as per the atip and decision : pending
so what is the latest note in the field description in year 2014 and on what date ?

RCMP and FOSS is mentioned under "Cases" go to "Notes" and see the last note and the information in the Description field and the Date for the same.

Alfurais

May 21, 2015

Other than rcmp and FOSS the file remained unchanged since March 2014.
What else am I supposed to look for in the atip?

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Alfurais said:
Other than rcmp and FOSS the file remained unchanged since March 2014.
What else am I supposed to look for in the atip?
For example in my case I see location in one Atip as "old file room", in another Atip "ready shelf" and so on.........

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Alfurais said:
Latest note was made on May 2014, description: correction of stamps translation were sent to them. the note which was before this date was on April 2014 (description: Applicant passed first test however residence concerns were not resolved at time of interview. File is being returned to RQ queue to be assigned to an officer for the review/analysis.) This issue was due to mistakes on the translation which i then sent them a correction translation for on May 2014.

Under Profile:

File
Retention Period: 6
Priority: 2-medium
Description: xxxxxxx (alphanumeric #)
Responsible office: St. Claire
Updated by: SADMIN
Updated date: April 2015

I can't understand any of the above ???

Any comments?
It seems your file is with the named officer and he may decide on your case or depending on the case refer it to another officer, hopefully soon.

Alfurais

May 21, 2015

K, Thanks

So basically my file is going slow ??

CitizenCA

Jun 20, 2015

Hello guys, just wanted to share my timeline with:

Application April 2013
Pre-RQ sent to Mississauga on Sep 2013
File transfer to St. Claire on Oct 2013
Test passed on March 2014
Referred to lvl 2 officer on March 2015

Looking forward to coming days positively

Cheers

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

CitizenCA said:
Hello guys, just wanted to share my timeline with:

Application April 2013
Pre-RQ sent to Mississauga on Sep 2013
File transfer to St. Claire on Oct 2013
Test passed on March 2014
Referred to lvl 2 officer on March 2015

Looking forward to coming days positively

Cheers
Thanks for the info, have updated the sheet with your timeline.

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hi, Anyone expecting their Atip this week, mine is expected beginning of July. Hope this week some of us get some goods news :)

HighFive

Mar 13, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

longwaitwithrq said:
Hi, Anyone expecting their Atip this week, mine is expected beginning of July. Hope this week some of us get some goods news :)
I should have mine on June 30th, will update you guys here same day ;)

CitizenCA

Jun 20, 2015

Does anyone know how long it takes for the background check (CSIS) to be processed?
Does it show on the atip as a sub-activity if a new CSIS is done or not?

lenium

Dec 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

I got mine on June 17. But apparently I had ordered the scan of my physical file. I got a CD of the scan of all my RQ files .. None of the notes from the officer where in the ATIP :( I ordered another one on June 17.

walrus1891

Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

longwaitwithrq said:
I received mine in late May, but it did not offer any new information other than the famous note of referred to level 2 decision maker (which was from Feb). However, from a phone call with CIC two weeks ago I learnt that in early May it was assigned to an officer (I assume the 2nd level officer). I ordered another ATIP to check on that, which I will not receive before July 10.