+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sputum exam THIRD XRAY

Mtille

May 28, 2020
Hi, temporary work permit applicant po ako dito sa Singapore nag process at nag Sputum po ako nakatanggap ako ng text na naipasa na ng clinic ang result, normal po ba ipasa agad sa IRCC ng di pa alam ng applicant ang result? At paano po ako maka kuha ng result ng Sputum test? Salamat po
Yup, it will be sent directly to IRCC and they will decide what to do next based on your results.

siege

Jan 23, 2022
Hi any news on your medical?
Hi! Were you also recommended for a 3rd xray?
Hi any news on your medical?
Hi! Were you also recommended for a 3rd xray? I had my 2nd xray today and I was told that there were improvements but still there are some irregularities with my result. The recommendation is to have a 3rd xray after 3 months, but this decision will come from the IRCC/Embassy. Were you in the same situation as me, before?

Mtille

May 28, 2020
Hi! Were you also recommended for a 3rd xray?

Hi! Were you also recommended for a 3rd xray? I had my 2nd xray today and I was told that there were improvements but still there are some irregularities with my result. The recommendation is to have a 3rd xray after 3 months, but this decision will come from the IRCC/Embassy. Were you in the same situation as me, before?
Hi my visa was approved after 2nd xray but i was given a medical surveillance. I need to go for a check up here once i got here in Canada.

siege

Jan 23, 2022
Hi my visa was approved after 2nd xray but i was given a medical surveillance. I need to go for a check up here once i got here in Canada.
If its okay to ask, why were you given a medical surveillance? Was there any problem with your 2nd xray?

Mtille

May 28, 2020
If its okay to ask, why were you given a medical surveillance? Was there any problem with your 2nd xray?
There is no problem with it. They just saw a small spot/scarring on my right lung. Maybe they saw from sputum test that there’s no changes and they let me pass but just to make sure they had given me medical surveillance.

siege

Jan 23, 2022
There is no problem with it. They just saw a small spot/scarring on my right lung. Maybe they saw from sputum test that there’s no changes and they let me pass but just to make sure they had given me medical surveillance.
My sputum results came back negative, but they still recommend to have a 3rd xray when you had your 2nd xray, did they tell you right away about the result? Did you talk to the physician about it? Were you recommended for a 3rd xray also? I know that you passed the Medicals after the 2nd one, but did they tell you that you are recommended for a third one? I just want to know if I was in the same situation as you, so I would know what to expect from now.

Mtille

May 28, 2020
My sputum results came back negative, but they still recommend to have a 3rd xray when you had your 2nd xray, did they tell you right away about the result? Did you talk to the physician about it? Were you recommended for a 3rd xray also? I know that you passed the Medicals after the 2nd one, but did they tell you that you are recommended for a third one? I just want to know if I was in the same situation as you, so I would know what to expect from now.
When you passed the medical you won’t be recommended with a third xray that’s what happened to me. I did not talked to the physician. Below is my timeline. I hope it helps.

• Medical done: 18 March 2021
  • 22 April 2021 - medical furtherance
  • 26,27,28 April 2021 - sputum test
  • 18 June 2021 - 2nd xray
  • medical pass: 2 July 2021

Last edited:

siege

Jan 23, 2022
When you passed the medical you won’t be recommended with a third xray that’s what happened to me. I did not talked to the physician. Below is my timeline. I hope it helps.

Thank you, super :) I hope we wont be needing the 3rd xray. We will just wait for the embassy’s decision about it. Again, thank you for answering :)

Reactions: Mtille

Mtille

May 28, 2020
You’re welcome. I know it’s a long wait but you’ll get there. I knew some who did more test after that but they are here now in Canada. I hope you will get approved soon :)

Reactions: siege

Arjunjuju

Dec 21, 2021

Arjunjuju

Dec 21, 2021
Hi Mtille,
My wife also got medical furtherance. But did irctc contact you or the panel physician from the hospital contacted you. How did you come to know about the medical furtherance. Because we did our upfront medicals on 17th July 2021 but our furthurence came a message to me after one year in my portal on June 9th 2022. Is this an issue from the hospital or who missed it ?

Mtille

May 28, 2020
Hi Mtille,
My wife also got medical furtherance. But did irctc contact you or the panel physician from the hospital contacted you. How did you come to know about the medical furtherance. Because we did our upfront medicals on 17th July 2021 but our furthurence came a message to me after one year in my portal on June 9th 2022. Is this an issue from the hospital or who missed it ?
Hello, when my medical passed they sent a medical furtherance letter. Once we landed here in CA i sent a webform to IRCC and provincial health authority stating that we had successfully landed in Canada and gave our residence address and contact number. They will reply with the confirmation of address and ask you to wait for a call from provincial health.

you will have to wait for their call. I am here in Canada for 9 months and haven’t received their call. Lol

Arjunjuju

Dec 21, 2021
Hello, when my medical passed they sent a medical furtherance letter. Once we landed here in CA i sent a webform to IRCC and provincial health authority stating that we had successfully landed in Canada and gave our residence address and contact number. They will reply with the confirmation of address and ask you to wait for a call from provincial health.

you will have to wait for their call. I am here in Canada for 9 months and haven’t received their call. Lol
Hi Mtille,
Thanks for the reply. But my question was how did you came to know about the medical furtherance. Because we got a furtherance email in portal in email after one year. Is this normal ? Whom should I report this? When asked the doctors they say we cannot check for furtherance in eMedical every single time. Confused with these ircc and Apollo Hospital India guys.

Mtille

May 28, 2020
Hi Mtille,
Thanks for the reply. But my question was how did you came to know about the medical furtherance. Because we got a furtherance email in portal in email after one year. Is this normal ? Whom should I report this? When asked the doctors they say we cannot check for furtherance in eMedical every single time. Confused with these ircc and Apollo Hospital India guys.
I replied you that i received it when passed the medical, same date which is on the 2nd of July. Are you inside Canada now?

Arjunjuju

Dec 21, 2021
I replied you that i received it when passed the medical, same date which is on the 2nd of July. Are you inside Canada now?
No I am in India, we did upfront medicals on 17th July 2021, but received a portal email for furtherance test on 9th June 2022, which states that ircc requested more tests for my wife on 21st July 2021. So instead of sending us a portal message on July 2021 why did they delay it for almost one year and sending it now in June 2022.