Mtille

May 28, 2020
Plz help me
Medical done - 7 nov 2020
Spot on lung but already got treatment in 2014
Sputum negative 17 feb 2021
Again bronchoscopy test on 20 feb 2021
Got negative reports for broncho on 20 April 2021 +repeated xray same day
Now today receive query for one more xray on 27 july 2021...

Why so many tests????
I am not sure why they ask you so many additional tests. But sadly we cannot do anything but comply until they are satisfied that we don't have any infectious disease.

Reactions: Raman137

Raman137

Feb 17, 2021
So when i had my initial upfront medical i was required to take a sputum test because there were some irregularities on my xray. After 3 months of waiting for the results i had to do a 2nd xray and i was told that my xray actually improved meaning the irregularities they saw the first time was lessened. Unfortunately because of this, they said that they will submit my results to CIC with the recomendation that i take another x ray after 3 months! It doesnt make sense to me since all tests has been negative including the sputume culture but they said it will be the panel physician who will decide if my medical is approved or if i really need to take another xray after 3 months. They said the final result, if i passed or not, will be known after 10 days more.

Has any one else been in this situation and can i get tips on your experiences? Im hoping that eventually CIC would not require me to take another xray bec it will again delay my visa application.
Can u tell me after 3rd xray how much time taken by ircc to passed the medical???

Vini3456

Jun 19, 2021
Can u tell me after 3rd xray how much time taken by ircc to passed the medical???
Do you know the reason why they asked you for broncho when your result was negative already ? Was it mentioned in your medical furtherance ? I ll be getting my report in 2nd week of August for sputum test. Any reason why they ask for broncho and how long does it take to get the results ?

Raman137

Feb 17, 2021
Do you know the reason why they asked you for broncho when your result was negative already ? Was it mentioned in your medical furtherance ? I ll be getting my report in 2nd week of August for sputum test. Any reason why they ask for broncho and how long does it take to get the results ?
No. It wasn't mentioned but after sputum negative they called me for ct scan.. And at the same day doctor asked me for broncho test...results in 45 days

Last edited:

parul99

Nov 11, 2020
can you tell me when did u gave your sputum test as i also gave it in lajpat nagar max

Vgffh

Aug 9, 2021
Plz help me
Medical done - 7 nov 2020
Spot on lung but already got treatment in 2014
Sputum negative 17 feb 2021
Again bronchoscopy test on 20 feb 2021
Got negative reports for broncho on 20 April 2021 +repeated xray same day
Now today receive query for one more xray on 27 july 2021...

Why so many test????
Hlo brother can u plz guide me i am in same situation 9896849542

Vini3456

Jun 19, 2021
No ..Sps apollo ludhiana
They did the same with me, everything negative now they wanted me to do a CT scan and after that a bronchoscopy. Don’t know why they are doing this, but I am worried they will ask for another X ray also after this Bronchoscopy tests are done which will further delay everything. Also, do they ask you to undergo any of this procedure if you re-do your medical after one year ?