+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sputum exam THIRD XRAY

Pinky_p

Oct 14, 2021
Hello, I had done medical on 1st October and they told me to do sputum test .So I did on 5th,6th,7th October. My intake is January and they told me to do 2nd x-ray after 3 months. That’s means after 2nd January ‘22. And this is my program starting date.
So what should I do??
Please give me some suggestions to clear this situation

Vgffh

Aug 9, 2021
Hello, I had done medical on 1st October and they told me to do sputum test .So I did on 5th,6th,7th October. My intake is January and they told me to do 2nd x-ray after 3 months. That’s means after 2nd January ‘22. And this is my program starting date.
So what should I do??
U have to wait I am too in same situation ...but now doctor clear my case ..u can dm me on insta jassal293

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
So what should I do??
No way to speed things up. You have to wait for sputum culture to grow and then redo the x-ray. Would be contacting your school to talk about whether deferral is possible.

Pinky_p

Oct 14, 2021
No way to speed things up. You have to wait for sputum culture to grow and then redo the x-ray. Would be contacting your school to talk about whether deferral is possible.
My course is not available in may so I have to wait until September and that’s too long for me .

Yumi_yumi

Nov 9, 2021
Hi, temporary work permit applicant po ako dito sa Singapore nag process at nag Sputum po ako nakatanggap ako ng text na naipasa na ng clinic ang result, normal po ba ipasa agad sa IRCC ng di pa alam ng applicant ang result? At paano po ako maka kuha ng result ng Sputum test? Salamat po

Yumi_yumi

Nov 9, 2021
Hello, I am in the same situation. The sputum tests is cleared and already submitted to CIC.
My question is, how long does it usually take for the passport request to be asked by IRCC?
Im filipino working in Singapore. Noc 5242. I did my second xray last 18th june. My sputum result will be on its 8th week tomorrow.
hi po. Singapore din po ako nag Sputum nag bigay po ba ang clinic aa inyo ng copy ng sputum result nyo?

Leah Navarro

Mar 15, 2022
Hope to get yours soon. I just did my second xray last week. By the way from which country are your applying and what noc?
Hello Mam . Also from philippines. After po ninyo na received ang result nang sputum test at re xray. Kayo po ba nag upload nang result ? Sana po mapansin.

Thank you

Mtille

May 28, 2020
Mam additional question po ilang days po ninyo na received ang PPR after na submit nang clinic ang result ?

Thank you
After 4 months po saka na approved visa namin and PPR. Mabagal po kasi noon kasi Covid. Now i think mas mabilis na processing.