+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Sponsorship (Afghanistan - Canada)

sh_ed

Star Member
Dec 20, 2020
Salam Everyone - I'm almost about to submit the application as it took some time to get some documents. I'm going through the check list and its asking birth certificate. My wife does not have any or can obtain it. Did anyone submit Birth certificate for afghan applicant ? is that a requirement?

Thanks in advance.
Hey for my husband I only submitted a copy of his tazkira and explained in a separate letter that he does not have a birth certificate. I think most of them already know what to expect based on the country the applicant is coming from

AfghanCanadian

Aug 8, 2021
Hey for my husband I only submitted a copy of his tazkira and explained in a separate letter that he does not have a birth certificate. I think most of them already know what to expect based on the country the applicant is coming from
Thank you so much!

AfghanCanadian

Aug 8, 2021
Salam Everyone - Hope everyone is doing well.

I would appreciate if anyone can share how long it takes to get AOR email these days as Afghan application is process on priority ?

sh_ed

Star Member
Dec 20, 2020
Salam Everyone - Hope everyone is doing well.

I would appreciate if anyone can share how long it takes to get AOR email these days as Afghan application is process on priority ?
Back in 2020 it took 10 days for me to receive AOR 1 but usually the longer wait is when the application goes to the visa office for further processing

Tayiba

Star Member
May 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FAM
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Thank you!

Did anyone applied recently ? There is priority processing for Afghans due to deteriorating situation in Afghanistan.
Salam . If you are in Afghanistan it is better to move to Pakistan . Because they are not able to process any a application in Afghanistan due the situation .

Last edited:

Can Afg

Jan 13, 2022
Salam Everyone! How long get PPR after Done Biomtric and Medical And the last step is PPR after biomtric and medical?

AfghanCanadian

Aug 8, 2021
Salam . If you are in Afghanistan it is better to move to Pakistan . Because they are not able to process any a application in Afghanistan due the situation .
Thank you! If my wife moves to Pakistan, will that expediate the process? Do we need to inform IRCC before she leave to Pakistan?

Can Afg

Jan 13, 2022
Salam ! please Response to me how long recive PPR after Biomtric and Medical We done both of 25 DEC Iam wait for your repones. Thank You

Tayiba

Star Member
May 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FAM
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Salam ! please Response to me how long recive PPR after Biomtric and Medical We done both of 25 DEC Iam wait for your repones. Thank You
Salam . If you are in Afghanistan it is better to move to Pakistan . Because they are not able to process any a application in Afghanistan due to situation .

Can Afg

Jan 13, 2022
Salam . If you are in Afghanistan it is better to move to Pakistan . Because they are not able to process any a application in Afghanistan due to situation .
Salam no we are in pakistan and done medical and biomtric now we are still for visa how long recive PPR after biomtric and medical and the last step is PPR.