Passport Req..
20-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2018
LANDED..........
14-04-2018
PAuaePakTor said:
Thanks dear
I am a Pakistani citizen, applied as Spousal sponsorship outland from Abu Dhabi, my wife is Canadian citizen. CIC sent my file to London VO. LVO has asked me to provide police certificates from Saudi and Kuwait where I was resident for more than 3 years in each country.
Appreciate your help
Brother if you are in Saudi Arabia currently, then it is possible for you to get police clearance from here. Otherwise it is not possible and it is new policy of cic that if you have final exit stamp from Saudi Arabia on your passport then you can just send them this copy to show them that you exit from Saudi Arabia legally. Cic knows that if you do something wrong in Saudi Arabia, authorities will not let you exit from country.
About Kuwait, I don't know anything brother.

ASRAO

Jan 16, 2017
If anyone can please me idea, after how many days ADVO returned passport if case case is approved. if passport is submitted for visa stamping..

sokara

Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2016
Doc's Request.
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
March 2016
File Transfer...
March 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 2015
Interview........
not required at this time
Passport Req..
Soon Insha'allah
If anyone can please me idea, after how many days ADVO returned passport if case case is approved. if passport is submitted for visa stamping..

Hi could you plz advise how long does it take from you to get passport request from the date you applied ?

W.M

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
My husband application completed 14 months & till now no passport request!!!! And his processing time is 12 months only on cic website!!!!!
Very very frustrated we keep sending emails to them & they rarely reply
Really it's toooo much pressure

W.M

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
I'm Pakistani and Resident of Oman.
Congratulations for ur visa, hope everyone get it soon

Kindly please share with us how long ur background check took? & did they ask u to re do ur medical!!!!
Thank you for answering the previous questions

ASRAO

Jan 16, 2017
Congratulations for ur visa, hope everyone get it soon

Kindly please share with us how long ur background check took? & did they ask u to re do ur medical!!!!
Thank you for answering the previous questions
they didn't asked for remedical. They extended my upfront medical for another year shown on my GCMS notes. Background check went in progress for max 1 or 2 days.

W.M

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
they didn't asked for remedical. They extended my upfront medical for another year shown on my GCMS notes. Background check went in progress for max 1 or 2 days.
So your background check took only 2 days!!!!! Wow that's cool
And what did they write in ur medical area? Did they write no need for medical or they extended!!!!!

sbakhour

Star Member
Apr 19, 2014
W.M: it is not possible for the background check to be for 2 days only. What happened with him is that they were processing his background check before but did not update his MyCIC status. There are many cases where CIC do not update the status unless it is completed.
In my case for example, it has been more than 6 months showing: " Your application is in progress, the next step is to conduct a background check".
It is different from one application to another.