Med's Done....
10-04-2016
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
Still not yet
ADVO are not following up , just all the applications on hold, some of people they are processing their application In short time and they are issuing the visa , this mean that BG check finish fast for some people even if they lived in different countries.
When we MSG CIC they will answer u that there is some agencies working on BG check.
I don't know from where the delay , is from the agencies working on BG check or from CIC !!!
My family still in Canada and I am not able to see them and see my new born baby, I got rejected 2 times for my visit visa , This tooo much .

W.M

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
Any news or updates or emails sent from ADVO to anyone?? Hope anyone gets anything to give us hope

W.M

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
Hasan2016 said:
No updates since long time

Hasan 2016: CPC Mississauga received my application on 18/03/2016, ADVO received my file on 19/06/2016 I passed my processing time now since last March!!!!! And still in background check I don't know when did it starts!!!! Cause I managed to link my application to online account last March
Very very frustrated!!!! My wife Canadian & my son as well, I only lived in 2 countries (Egypt & Qatar where I'm currently working in)
Really don't know why it's taking all this time!!!!! We are losing our minds everyday

Utchia

Aug 29, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Dubai
App. Filed.......
05-15-2017
AOR Received.
06-08-2017
Hi all I have applied and sent the application by mail April 6 and it is almost a month and I haven't received an email or a letter so I can link my account to see the status. any advise? does it usually take this long to get a response back? the only thing I have gotten is a text message that stated they have received my package.

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
Utchia said:
Hi all I have applied and sent the application by mail April 6 and it is almost a month and I haven't received an email or a letter so I can link my account to see the status. any advise? does it usually take this long to get a response back? the only thing I have gotten is a text message that stated they have received my package.
Most people do not receive an acknowledgement letter...so the first correspondence you should get is the sponsor approval letter which also states which visa office the spouse application is being sent to.

After 60 days, if you haven't heard anything, you should be able to contact the immigration office in Canada and if you are lucky, they will tell you what your status is. If not, then hopefully they can tell you what your UCI number is.

C.

Utchia

Aug 29, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Dubai
App. Filed.......
05-15-2017
AOR Received.
06-08-2017
chilkootcee said:
Most people do not receive an acknowledgement letter...so the first correspondence you should get is the sponsor approval letter which also states which visa office the spouse application is being sent to.

After 60 days, if you haven't heard anything, you should be able to contact the immigration office in Canada and if you are lucky, they will tell you what your status is. If not, then hopefully they can tell you what your UCI number is.

C.
Thanks for the quick respond, ok then I will wait until I receive an email.

Also does anyone know if the person you are sponsoring lives in Dubai but has a different countries passport, where does everything get processed? like my wife lives in Dubai UAE and shes has an afghan passport.

W.M

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
Utchia: it goes to Abu Dhabi Canadian visa office according to her residence country but they will do background check on her from all countries she has lived in for 6 months

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
Hasan2016 said:
How long usually background check takes since become In Process ?

Thanks
Unfortunately this varies from person to person and depends on many things...country of origin, travel history, name, etc.....in many cases the challenge is that the countries they are seeking information from for background check are not very quick to provide information

C.

PAuaePakTor

Star Member
Oct 5, 2016
bladeguard said:
Re: Spouse sponsorship Abu Dhabi office

« Reply #7112 on: October 30, 2016, 01:55:24 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Quote from: bladeguard on October 26, 2016, 04:34:38 am

It is good to know that you were given an option on how do you want them to send the request letter, because if I only had the option then, I will also choose via courier. You mean they called you to ask you about that option?

Maybe that is the reason why you were given a 30-day compliance because the request letter will be handed to you more quickly. If you have a chance, in any ways you can in order to at least get the ARAMEX air way bill for you to track the shipment online. Don't worry too much because you will always be given the chance to explain as to why you were not able to submit it on time, just in case you fail to provide the documents on time. Just have proofs and provide valid reason. But you still have time to do it so don't worry too much.

Saudi police clearance, of course will be issued in Arabic. You MUST have it translated into English to any accredited/certified translation office in your area. Send the original police clearance along with the translated certificate to ADVO. have a copy of the certificate for yourself as reference before sending it, and keep your airway bill for your record.

You may ask somebody there where is the police headquarters for western region or province, this is where you are going to take your approved letter for the processing of your certificate. I guess it is situated in Jeddah.

BioMed17:

Dear bladeguard, they did not call me to choose any option. Actually it was written in that email.
I am still waiting for request letter.
Do you please have any idea how they will send me this letter other than ARAMEX? They are supposed to send me request letter by Saudi post? or by any other mean?
I went to Saudi post and ARAMEX offices to search my letter. But they both are asking me for tracking number. I don not have tracking number because ADVO or Riyadh embassy did not say anything about tracking number.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Actually, I do not know what to tell you.. because you have stated before that you were given an option to choose where do you want the request letter be sent to you - via regualr mail or ARAMEX, and you chose ARAMEX.. how did you tell ADVO then that you prefer ARAMEX if you just saw that option in the letter they sent you?

In my own opinion ADVO wont spend extra money sending a request letter via courier like ARAMEX or FEDEX, that is why they send such correspondence via regular mail because it is much cheaper. And in my case, I received a letter from ADVO stating that they need a Saudi Police Clearance from me and they will be sending the original letter VIA REGULAR MAIL - Emirates Post (This is just like Saudi Post), and I think it was not even a registered mail, that is why you cannot even track the shipment.

I suggest, check your nominated mailing address or PO Box from time to time in order to monitor the arrival of your letter very closely.

To clear things out, can you copy paste some relevant part of the letter from ADVO? Let other people read the letter for you to get more advises.
Dear
Did you receive the instructions. Kindly send it to me or paste it here as I have been asked to provide the same in 45 days. This will save time instead of waiting for mail from visa office
thanks in advance

Hasan2016

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
chilkootcee said:
Unfortunately this varies from person to person and depends on many things...country of origin, travel history, name, etc.....in many cases the challenge is that the countries they are seeking information from for background check are not very quick to provide information

C.
Let us hope some good news for all. In my case since 12th Jan 2017 my BC in process .

Thanks

BioMed17

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Visa Office......
ADVO
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
20-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2018
LANDED..........
14-04-2018
PAuaePakTor said:
Dear
Did you receive the instructions. Kindly send it to me or paste it here as I have been asked to provide the same in 45 days. This will save time instead of waiting for mail from visa office
thanks in advance
Dear first of all let me know what they asked you to provide..? Police clearance..?
From where you belong and in which country you live..?
From which country you need police clearance..?
After knowing all, may be I can help you.

PAuaePakTor

Star Member
Oct 5, 2016
BioMed17 said:
Dear first of all let me know what they asked you to provide..? Police clearance..?
From where you belong and in which country you live..?
From which country you need police clearance..?
After knowing all, may be I can help you.
Thanks dear
I am a Pakistani citizen, applied as Spousal sponsorship outland from Abu Dhabi, my wife is Canadian citizen. CIC sent my file to London VO. LVO has asked me to provide police certificates from Saudi and Kuwait where I was resident for more than 3 years in each country.
Appreciate your help