Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Engineered_by_God said:
Wow congrats. Your papers are moving up now to later stages. I read somewhere, when remed is required, then it's a great sign. Check your ECAS and login to MyCIC. God bless!
Thank you Engineered.... I hope and fervently praying that this request for re-med is a good sign with regards to processing of my application and could really lead to PPR.

Lesson learned, it is very important to have a copy of the documents that we are sending to ADVO and as much as possible, send it through courier in order to obtain detailed records of shipment and delivery.

Engineered_by_God

Feb 10, 2016
Doha
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2-2016
AOR Received.
16-3-2016
File Transfer...
29/3/2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02/1/2016
Passport Req..
04-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
22-11-2016
bladeguard said:
Thank you Engineered.... I hope and fervently praying that this request for re-med is a good sign with regards to processing of my application and could really lead to PPR.

Lesson learned, it is very important to have a copy of the documents that we are sending to ADVO and as much as possible, send it through courier in order to obtain detailed records of shipment and delivery.
That's great to hear from the abu dhabi visa office. Will back you up in prayers. :)
P.U.S.H-> Pray Until Something Happens :)

bladeguard

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Engineered_by_God said:
That's great to hear from the abu dhabi visa office. Will back you up in prayers. :)
Thank you.. I just called the medical clinic for an appointment.. the nurse told me that my medical request is full assessment since ADVO issued another IME # different from what I had the first time I underwent medical exam last year. She informed me that usually, re-medical consist of X-Ray only (reassessment), provided that the medical request has the same IME # from the previous expired medical exam result. Is it possibly because my previous medical result has expired more than a year ago (February 2015), that made them decide to issue another full assessment medical request?

I am just confused, can this medical request be considered as the usual re-medical? or does it mean that my application will be processed from the scratch or from the very start? anyone who encountered the same?

Also, if I remember it right, I read a post before that once you have submitted a Police Clearance, CIC do not request another set of new Police Clearance Certificate even it got expired. Is it correct?

Thank you for the inputs..

ALM123

Nov 27, 2011
Engineered_by_God said:
Congrats. What's the validity of your copr. Do you have to land before January 2nd 2017. Which is one year from the date of your medical ?

zohaib007

Star Member
May 29, 2016
Sialkot, Punjab
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
.done and passed
Med's Done....
24 06 2019
Interview........
no need interview
Passport Req..
.21 09 2019
VISA ISSUED...
.23 09 2019
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH very soon landing
Tomorrow morning my interview inabu dhabi i apply the online visa but they rejected my visa and now i can't attend the interview but they don't tell the reason why they rejected my visa if i did not attend the interview then visa office what they do i already send to email and also rejected visa email attached.

HeroMember

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
Hello guys,

I have got my PPR for my wife. Is it possible that I can have the deadline to send the passport extended? They have just given 30 days to send the passport to Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi. What could be the maximum duration that they would be able to extend it by? Does anybody know if they can give another 3 months? I am in an awkward situation.

Please guide.

Thanks.

Engineered_by_God

Feb 10, 2016
Doha
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2-2016
AOR Received.
16-3-2016
File Transfer...
29/3/2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02/1/2016
Passport Req..
04-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
22-11-2016
ALM123 said:
Congrats. What's the validity of your copr. Do you have to land before January 2nd 2017. Which is one year from the date of your medical ?
I will be checking it now, i'll be going to VFS Qatar today, as I saw the tracking app that says my passport is now ready for collection. :)

bladeguard

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Engineered_by_God said:
I will be checking it now, i'll be going to VFS Qatar today, as I saw the tracking app that says my passport is now ready for collection. :)
Good to hear that kabayan!!! Congrats again.. GBU :)

BioMed17

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Visa Office......
ADVO
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
20-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2018
LANDED..........
14-04-2018
!!!!!!!......... REALLY NEED HELP ..........!!!!!!!!!!

Please help and guide me..

I live in Saudi Arabia but I am a Pakistani national. My Visa office is Abu dhabi visa office.

I received an email from ADVO that they need Police clearance certificate from Saudi Arabia. They will send me this letter bu regular mail through ARAMEX. They also told me that " do not contact to riyadh embassy, we will send you this letter".. After that they told me to submit Police clearance certificate in one month.

Now I am waiting for request letter to get police clearance from Saudi Arabia but after 10 days they did not send me this request letter. and I am still waiting.

Just 20 days are left to submit Police clearance certificate to Abu dhabi visa office.

I cannot get police clearance without request letter from embassy.

Please guide me if you understand my problem. Thank you so much for your time.

bladeguard

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BioMed17 said:
!!!!!!!......... REALLY NEED HELP ..........!!!!!!!!!!

Please help and guide me..

I live in Saudi Arabia but I am a Pakistani national. My Visa office is Abu dhabi visa office.

I received an email from ADVO that they need Police clearance certificate from Saudi Arabia. They will send me this letter bu regular mail through ARAMEX. They also told me that " do not contact to riyadh embassy, we will send you this letter".. After that they told me to submit Police clearance certificate in one month.

Now I am waiting for request letter to get police clearance from Saudi Arabia but after 10 days they did not send me this request letter. and I am still waiting.

Just 20 days are left to submit Police clearance certificate to Abu dhabi visa office.

I cannot get police clearance without request letter from embassy.

Please guide me if you understand my problem. Thank you so much for your time.
I am not sure if you said it right- that they only gave you 30 days to provide the KSA Police Certificate, because when I received an email from ADVO requesting for my Saudi Police Certificate, it was stated there that I have 90 days to submit the said requirement.

It is true that ADVO (not Canadian Embassy Riyadh) will send the original request letter via regular mail that is why they also mentioned in the letter to wait for maximum of 4 weeks to receive that letter.. it is via regular mail and not via courier like ARAMEX that is why it will take time for you to receive it. And giving you only 30 days to comply and submit your clearance is relatively not possible.

Once your receive the letter, you have to take it to the MOFA (ministry of foreign affairs) for approval, you have to pay the fee required as they will stamp the letter. Thereafter, take the letter with approval stamp to police headquarters depending on what region you are residing in Saudi Arabia. From there, police officer will take your finger prints and all necessary information they will be needing in order to process your clearance. It will take 7 days for them process and release your certificate. A claim stub will be provided to you.

I hope this will somehow help you and give you a clear picture on how to obtain Saudi Police Clearance.

BioMed17

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Visa Office......
ADVO
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
20-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2018
LANDED..........
14-04-2018
bladeguard said:
I am not sure if you said it right- that they only gave you 30 days to provide the KSA Police Certificate, because when I received an email from ADVO requesting for my Saudi Police Certificate, it was stated there that I have 90 days to submit the said requirement.

It is true that ADVO (not Canadian Embassy Riyadh) will send the original request letter via regular mail that is why they also mentioned in the letter to wait for maximum of 4 weeks to receive that letter.. it is via regular mail and not via courier like ARAMEX that is why it will take time for you to receive it. And giving you only 30 days to comply and submit your clearance is relatively not possible.

Once your receive the letter, you have to take it to the MOFA (ministry of foreign affairs) for approval, you have to pay the fee required as they will stamp the letter. Thereafter, take the letter with approval stamp to police headquarters depending on what region you are residing in Saudi Arabia. From there, police officer will take your finger prints and all necessary information they will be needing in order to process your clearance. It will take 7 days for them process and release your certificate. A claim stub will be provided to you.

I hope this will somehow help you and give you a clear picture on how to obtain Saudi Police Clearance.

Thank you so much bladeguard for your reply..

ADVO asked me to choose regular mail or ARAMEX option.. I chose ARAMEX for quick delivery of request letter.

And it is clearly mentioned in red color that you must have to submit requested document within 30 days. That is why I am worried about it.

Can you please tell me police clearance from Saudi Arabia will be in English or Arabic language?
If it is in Arabic, from where we should go for translation? I live in Makkah.

bladeguard

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BioMed17 said:
Thank you so much bladeguard for your reply..

ADVO asked me to choose regular mail or ARAMEX option.. I chose ARAMEX for quick delivery of request letter.

And it is clearly mentioned in red color that you must have to submit requested document within 30 days. That is why I am worried about it.

Can you please tell me police clearance from Saudi Arabia will be in English or Arabic language?
If it is in Arabic, from where we should go for translation? I live in Makkah.
It is good to know that you were given an option on how do you want them to send the request letter, because if I only had the option then, I will also choose via courier. You mean they called you to ask you about that option?

Maybe that is the reason why you were given a 30-day compliance because the request letter will be handed to you more quickly. If you have a chance, in any ways you can in order to at least get the ARAMEX air way bill for you to track the shipment online. Don't worry too much because you will always be given the chance to explain as to why you were not able to submit it on time, just in case you fail to provide the documents on time. Just have proofs and provide valid reason. But you still have time to do it so don't worry too much.

Saudi police clearance, of course will be issued in Arabic. You MUST have it translated into English to any accredited/certified translation office in your area. Send the original police clearance along with the translated certificate to ADVO. have a copy of the certificate for yourself as reference before sending it, and keep your airway bill for your record.

You may ask somebody there where is the police headquarters for western region or province, this is where you are going to take your approved letter for the processing of your certificate. I guess it is situated in Jeddah.

Engineered_by_God

Feb 10, 2016
Doha
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2-2016
AOR Received.
16-3-2016
File Transfer...
29/3/2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02/1/2016
Passport Req..
04-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
22-11-2016
bladeguard said:
Good to hear that kabayan!!! Congrats again.. GBU :)
Thank you. Can't wait to go to VFS-Qatar. I spoke with the call center agent, and confirmed from their end that I can collect my passport around 4pm doha time.

Praying that all people who filled and process their application will have good news and ppr request soon :)

TORONTO134

Sep 7, 2016
DUBAI, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO.....Changed to London Visa Office by CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-09-2016
File Transfer...
27-09-2016 Sponsor Approval letter received via email
Med's Done....
Upfront 06-08-2016
Passport Req..
18-11-2016
zohaib007 said:
Tomorrow morning my interview inabu dhabi i apply the online visa but they rejected my visa and now i can't attend the interview but they don't tell the reason why they rejected my visa if i did not attend the interview then visa office what they do i already send to email and also rejected visa email attached.
Sorry to hear that. can we know what's the reason 4 rejection?

TORONTO134

Sep 7, 2016
DUBAI, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO.....Changed to London Visa Office by CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-09-2016
File Transfer...
27-09-2016 Sponsor Approval letter received via email
Med's Done....
Upfront 06-08-2016
Passport Req..
18-11-2016
ALM123 said:
NEED HELP GUYS.

My wife got a call from Canadian embassy Abu Dhabi office. The lady said that they are about to finalize her care. She said her medical expiring on nov 22. And asked if can or want to travel befor that. And said she can discuss with husband and family. She said if not then she may tel something else j stead of doing medical again which may take little time. She'll call my wife again tomorrow.

She plans to travel at the end of January if her case gets finalized. Any recommendations.
Congratulations!!!

I personally think she should just go now and don't risk delaying if there is no absolute reason 4 staying put