June 3, 2016
Med's Done....
June 21, 2016
Interview........
no interview background check started Oct 4,2016
Passport Req..
October 18, 2016, application approved Nov 14,2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 10, 2016 All the glory to our God!
chilkootcee said:
Congratulations!!! I wouldn't worry about the address on the letter because when he lands, he will be asked to indicate his address in Canada (to where the PR card will be mailed). We submitted our passport through the Dubai VAC office and it took about 1 month to get back from them. We sent it through them and paid the small extra fee to to have it couriered to my husband's office when it was returned.

Note the date that is provided on the visa when you receive the passport back. The deadline for landing is usually the medical expiry date but I believe the visa expiry date is the absolute date you must land by. Also, I wouldn't recommend cancelling your visa etc until you get the passport back and you know when you are planning to land ;).

Here is a "leaving UAE" checklist - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1abn0wuXmdeA1YM6fWeoSGKPG2nVFhVQa0s6jQh8ugYc/edit#gid=0

Here is a landing / settlement checklist (general) - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19iIDQXsnVXK1SuDNZyT2uUJDlo6CkUSTmsXambuOvP4/edit#gid=0

This is fantastic news!!!!

C.
Oh gosh that's a lot of things to do.

Question my husband and I want to travel to Canada together. I am a Canadian citizen though. When they ask about accompanying family do I need to include myself?

ohcanada15

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
File Transfer...
23-07-2015 in process aug 06th
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
Hello everyone

Today we got back our visa from the Abu Dhabi Visa office. I really want to thank you all.
This forum has helped us a lot . I am glad I became a member.

If you still waiting for your application to be processed be patient. Soon or later you will get ppr .

Thank you all I wish you all the best of luck

taniam00

Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2016
AOR Received.
Nil SA June 3 2016
File Transfer...
June 3, 2016
Med's Done....
June 21, 2016
Interview........
no interview background check started Oct 4,2016
Passport Req..
October 18, 2016, application approved Nov 14,2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 10, 2016 All the glory to our God!
ohcanada15 said:
Hello everyone

Today we got back our visa from the Abu Dhabi Visa office. I really want to thank you all.

If you still waiting for your application to be processed be patient. Soon or later you will get ppr .

congrats! how long did it take to get the visa?

Engineered_by_God

Feb 10, 2016
Doha
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2-2016
AOR Received.
16-3-2016
File Transfer...
29/3/2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02/1/2016
Passport Req..
04-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
22-11-2016
taniam00 said:
hello!!

today morning my husband got a request for the passport!! letter states they are nearing the end of finalizing and that they need the passport. Does that mean we don't need interview? mycic says review of eligibility is still in progress and background check is still in progress.

For some reason they have put my home address in canada under my husbands name on the letter, even though he is in qatar. they asked to let them know if there is any address changes. i think i need to write to them to clarify that that address is my home address but he is currently in qatar.

after sending 2 photos and his passport to the nearest VAC office, how long does it normally take to get the passport back? any idea anyone?

thanks!
Don't worry about the address in the letter. Tell your husband to send passport here in vfs-qatar, fee is 421 qar. The vfs agent told me for family pr it takes 30 days on an average. I sent my passport last oct 5 in vfs qatar and abu dhabi received it oct 9. We are waiting for a release :)

Here's the link for vfs qatar on how to submit passport: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/qatar/how_to_apply.html#temporary_documents

Have a great day and Alhamdulillah. :)

Engineered_by_God

Feb 10, 2016
Doha
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2-2016
AOR Received.
16-3-2016
File Transfer...
29/3/2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02/1/2016
Passport Req..
04-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
22-11-2016
ohcanada15 said:
Hello everyone

mabrook! Alhamdulillah! September 15 was your PPR date. from PPR to this date: its' 33 days. But can I ask when did you exactly sent your passport and when exactly the date the abu dhabi vac office received it?

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
ohcanada15 said:
Hello everyone

Congratulations!!!!! This is wonderful news! I posted some links in an earlier post about Leaving the UAE and Landing Checklist...if you can't find them let me know.

C

sokara

Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2016
Doc's Request.
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
March 2016
File Transfer...
March 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 2015
Interview........
not required at this time
Passport Req..
Soon Insha'allah
taniam00 said:
hello!!

today morning my husband got a request for the passport!! letter states they are nearing the end of finalizing and that they need the passport. Does that mean we don't need interview? mycic says review of eligibility is still in progress and background check is still in progress.

For some reason they have put my home address in canada under my husbands name on the letter, even though he is in qatar. they asked to let them know if there is any address changes. i think i need to write to them to clarify that that address is my home address but he is currently in qatar.

after sending 2 photos and his passport to the nearest VAC office, how long does it normally take to get the passport back? any idea anyone?

thanks!

Congratulation ;) ;) :D ... Also my husband finally heard back from them they asked for his Police Certificate from his Country and two days later they asked for His CSQ as well coz it was not updated on their system :mad: :( ... Today we have sent them to them. Hopefully we will hear from them back as soonest with the good news.

Wish you all the best :)

ALM123

Nov 27, 2011
NEED HELP GUYS.

My wife got a call from Canadian embassy Abu Dhabi office. The lady said that they are about to finalize her care. She said her medical expiring on nov 22. And asked if can or want to travel befor that. And said she can discuss with husband and family. She said if not then she may tel something else j stead of doing medical again which may take little time. She'll call my wife again tomorrow.

She plans to travel at the end of January if her case gets finalized. Any recommendations.

ALM123

Nov 27, 2011
How much time is someone given to land on a spousal sponsorship immigrant visa ? is it based on the expiration date of the medical ? or is it 3 months or 6 months from the date they stamp the visa on your passport ? can anyone answer this question.

Any help would be appreciated.
THanks

Engineered_by_God

Feb 10, 2016
Doha
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2-2016
AOR Received.
16-3-2016
File Transfer...
29/3/2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02/1/2016
Passport Req..
04-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
22-11-2016
Hi, just an update and an encouragement for everyone to pray and stay in faith to Him.

I submitted passport in VFS qatar in October 5.
Abu dhabi received it in October 9.
DM in Ecas in October 19.
Application Approved in Mycic in October 23.
VFS emailed passport has been dispatched from abu dhabi in October 24.
VFS qatar told me to pick up passport 2-3 days working days from dispatched date.

All in all processing days: Almost 22 days on an average.

To God be the Glory!

Thank you for the people who message me and even encourage me that I will be receiving my passport soon. You guys continue being an encouragement to this group.

bladeguard

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Engineered_by_God said:
Hi, just an update and an encouragement for everyone to pray and stay in faith to Him.

I submitted passport in VFS qatar in October 5.
Abu dhabi received it in October 9.
DM in Ecas in October 19.
Application Approved in Mycic in October 23.
VFS emailed passport has been dispatched from abu dhabi in October 24.
VFS qatar told me to pick up passport 2-3 days working days from dispatched date.

All in all processing days: Almost 22 days on an average.

To God be the Glory!

Thank you for the people who message me and even encourage me that I will be receiving my passport soon. You guys continue being an encouragement to this group.
Congatrulations kabayan!! :) :) :)

Engineered_by_God

Feb 10, 2016
Doha
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2-2016
AOR Received.
16-3-2016
File Transfer...
29/3/2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02/1/2016
Passport Req..
04-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
22-11-2016
bladeguard said:
Congatrulations kabayan!! :) :) :)

Thank you kabayan. :) May the Lord outpour ppr here and approval of visa :)

bladeguard

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chilkootcee said:
There is only 1 thing that doesn't make sense to me....if you received the request and submitted in Aug 2015 and they perceived that they weren't sent, I would have thought they would have sent you an email or decision stating blah blah blah because they hadn't received the documents....so just be sure based on the GCMS notes that it is clear they have not received them (maybe they did but didn't log it)

I would send a case specific enquiry and include:

A) a letter explaining the situation 1) that you had received a request for documents (state which ones) on XX date and sent them via courier with a confirmation of delivery on XX date and received by XX 2) that you had ordered GCMS notes on XX date (approx 1 year later from receiving the document request) that seem to show that the documents have not been received and you are concerned because they were sent and delivery confirmation recevied

B) copies of the delivery confirmation

C) copies of the original documents sent (passport and Saudi PCC)

Hopefully that will help. Then apply for GCMS notes a month later from the date you send this to see if they log the CSE in the system.

Can't guarantee anything of course cause I suspect documents were also lost related to our file at ADVO....

C.
Chilkotcee, Mohammedessam and Engineered_by_God, Thank you for all the advices and for kindly sharing your suggestions.. After doing all the things that you have suggested, I received an email yesterday from ADVO to have my medical again. I had my first medical last February 2015.

Medical Examination Instructions
Citizenship and PROTECTED WHEN COMPLETED - B
Immigration Canada
Citoyenneté et
Immigration Canada
IMM 1017 E (07-2015) GCMS
These medical instructions are being issued since your application has been processed to the stage
where medical examination results are now required. Please read these instructions carefully.
IMPORTANT: You are required to undergo the medical examinations within 30 days of the date of this
letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.

I am just hoping and praying that they won't ask me again to submit KSA Police Clearance after this re-medical request. Thank you so much everyone for the help.

Engineered_by_God

Feb 10, 2016
Doha
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2-2016
AOR Received.
16-3-2016
File Transfer...
29/3/2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02/1/2016
Passport Req..
04-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
22-11-2016
bladeguard said:
Chilkotcee, Mohammedessam and Engineered_by_God, Thank you for all the advices and for kindly sharing your suggestions.. After doing all the things that you have suggested, I received an email yesterday from ADVO to have my medical again. I had my first medical last February 2015.

Medical Examination Instructions
Citizenship and PROTECTED WHEN COMPLETED - B
Immigration Canada
Citoyenneté et
Immigration Canada
IMM 1017 E (07-2015) GCMS
These medical instructions are being issued since your application has been processed to the stage
where medical examination results are now required. Please read these instructions carefully.
IMPORTANT: You are required to undergo the medical examinations within 30 days of the date of this
letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.

I am just hoping and praying that they won't ask me again to submit KSA Police Clearance after this re-medical request. Thank you so much everyone for the help.
Wow congrats. Your papers are moving up now to later stages. I read somewhere, when remed is required, then it's a great sign. Check your ECAS and login to MyCIC. God bless!