Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
zohaib007 said:
TORONTO134 they don't tell the reason why they rejected my visa and I apply the online now we submit the online paper in UAE website can some one tell me what is the next process because some peoples telling they reschedule the interview and some said refused your application I don't understand what I do I already send to email when they rejected my UAE visa but still no reply from the abu dhabi side just I am waiting .
Just so I understand. You do not currently live in the UAE. ADVO sent you a request with date / time for an interview regarding your PR application and when you tried to get a tourist visa to enter the UAE, you were denied? Because of this you were not able to attend your interview?

and then your PR application was denied? or you are still waiting for a response?

C.

zohaib007

Star Member
May 29, 2016
Sialkot, Punjab
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
.done and passed
Med's Done....
24 06 2019
Interview........
no need interview
Passport Req..
.21 09 2019
VISA ISSUED...
.23 09 2019
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH very soon landing
yes off course but I am waiting what abu dhabi office said I send to request that they take my interview in Saudi Arabia I try to visit visa but now UAE visa law are changed now we apply the online for visa then we give the entry in UAE otherwise they rejected the visa and don't tell the reason of rejection.

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
zohaib007 said:
yes off course but I am waiting what abu dhabi office said I send to request that they take my interview in Saudi Arabia I try to visit visa but now UAE visa law are changed now we apply the online for visa then we give the entry in UAE otherwise they rejected the visa and don't tell the reason of rejection.
hmmm.....I wonder if they would consider sending your file to another country where you can get into more easily? but that country may have longer processing times...

Your sponsor could perhaps ask your MP for help. And you could also order GCMS notes to see what happened (I would wait until 2 weeks from sending the case specific enquiry)

C.

BioMed17

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Visa Office......
ADVO
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
20-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2018
LANDED..........
14-04-2018
bladeguard said:
It is good to know that you were given an option on how do you want them to send the request letter, because if I only had the option then, I will also choose via courier. You mean they called you to ask you about that option?

Maybe that is the reason why you were given a 30-day compliance because the request letter will be handed to you more quickly. If you have a chance, in any ways you can in order to at least get the ARAMEX air way bill for you to track the shipment online. Don't worry too much because you will always be given the chance to explain as to why you were not able to submit it on time, just in case you fail to provide the documents on time. Just have proofs and provide valid reason. But you still have time to do it so don't worry too much.

Saudi police clearance, of course will be issued in Arabic. You MUST have it translated into English to any accredited/certified translation office in your area. Send the original police clearance along with the translated certificate to ADVO. have a copy of the certificate for yourself as reference before sending it, and keep your airway bill for your record.

You may ask somebody there where is the police headquarters for western region or province, this is where you are going to take your approved letter for the processing of your certificate. I guess it is situated in Jeddah.

Dear bladeguard, they did not call me to choose any option. Actually it was written in that email.
I am still waiting for request letter.
Do you please have any idea how they will send me this letter other than ARAMEX? They are supposed to send me request letter by Saudi post? or by any other mean?
I went to Saudi post and ARAMEX offices to search my letter. But they both are asking me for tracking number. I don not have tracking number because ADVO or Riyadh embassy did not say anything about tracking number.
:(

bladeguard

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BioMed17 said:
Thank you so much bladeguard for your reply..

ADVO asked me to choose regular mail or ARAMEX option.. I chose ARAMEX for quick delivery of request letter.

And it is clearly mentioned in red color that you must have to submit requested document within 30 days. That is why I am worried about it.

Can you please tell me police clearance from Saudi Arabia will be in English or Arabic language?
If it is in Arabic, from where we should go for translation? I live in Makkah.
Re: Spouse sponsorship Abu Dhabi office

« Reply #7112 on: October 30, 2016, 01:55:24 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Quote from: bladeguard on October 26, 2016, 04:34:38 am

It is good to know that you were given an option on how do you want them to send the request letter, because if I only had the option then, I will also choose via courier. You mean they called you to ask you about that option?

Maybe that is the reason why you were given a 30-day compliance because the request letter will be handed to you more quickly. If you have a chance, in any ways you can in order to at least get the ARAMEX air way bill for you to track the shipment online. Don't worry too much because you will always be given the chance to explain as to why you were not able to submit it on time, just in case you fail to provide the documents on time. Just have proofs and provide valid reason. But you still have time to do it so don't worry too much.

Saudi police clearance, of course will be issued in Arabic. You MUST have it translated into English to any accredited/certified translation office in your area. Send the original police clearance along with the translated certificate to ADVO. have a copy of the certificate for yourself as reference before sending it, and keep your airway bill for your record.

You may ask somebody there where is the police headquarters for western region or province, this is where you are going to take your approved letter for the processing of your certificate. I guess it is situated in Jeddah.

BioMed17:

Dear bladeguard, they did not call me to choose any option. Actually it was written in that email.
Do you please have any idea how they will send me this letter other than ARAMEX? They are supposed to send me request letter by Saudi post? or by any other mean?
I went to Saudi post and ARAMEX offices to search my letter. But they both are asking me for tracking number. I don not have tracking number because ADVO or Riyadh embassy did not say anything about tracking number.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Actually, I do not know what to tell you.. because you have stated before that you were given an option to choose where do you want the request letter be sent to you - via regualr mail or ARAMEX, and you chose ARAMEX.. how did you tell ADVO then that you prefer ARAMEX if you just saw that option in the letter they sent you?

In my own opinion ADVO wont spend extra money sending a request letter via courier like ARAMEX or FEDEX, that is why they send such correspondence via regular mail because it is much cheaper. And in my case, I received a letter from ADVO stating that they need a Saudi Police Clearance from me and they will be sending the original letter VIA REGULAR MAIL - Emirates Post (This is just like Saudi Post), and I think it was not even a registered mail, that is why you cannot even track the shipment.

I suggest, check your nominated mailing address or PO Box from time to time in order to monitor the arrival of your letter very closely.

To clear things out, can you copy paste some relevant part of the letter from ADVO? Let other people read the letter for you to get more advises.

ALM123

Nov 27, 2011
Hey everyone,

Can you guys tell me what is the average time it takes to get the passport back from the abu dhabi visa office. my wife submitted her passport on Thursday 27th october. when should we be expecting her passport back ?

bladeguard

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
*****CHECK THE BELOW TIMELINE OF ENGINEERED_BY_GOD TO AT LEAST GIVE YOU A HINT****

« Reply #7114 on: October 31, 2016, 08:39:34 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Hey everyone,

Can you guys tell me what is the average time it takes to get the passport back from the abu dhabi visa office. my wife submitted her passport on Thursday 27th october. when should we be expecting her passport back ?

Engineered_by_God said:
Thank you for praying with me. Today, I received what we prayed for for our faith goal 2016 Smiley

We received our passport with visa sticker and COPR.

Timeline:
App Received: Feb 10,2016
AOR 1:March 16,2016
SA: March 21,2016
IP in ECAS: March 29,2016
PPR: October 4,2016
Passport sent to VFS Qatar: October 5,2016
Passport received in abu dhabi: October 9,2016
VISA ISSUED: October 17,2016( in sticker)
DM on ECAS: October 19,2016
Application Closed in MyCiC: October 23,2016
VOH: October 25,2016

TO GOD BE THE GLORY AND HONOR

BioMed17

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Visa Office......
ADVO
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
20-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2018
LANDED..........
14-04-2018
bladeguard said:

« Reply #7112 on: October 30, 2016, 01:55:24 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Quote from: bladeguard on October 26, 2016, 04:34:38 am

BioMed17:

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Actually, I do not know what to tell you.. because you have stated before that you were given an option to choose where do you want the request letter be sent to you - via regualr mail or ARAMEX, and you chose ARAMEX.. how did you tell ADVO then that you prefer ARAMEX if you just saw that option in the letter they sent you?

In my own opinion ADVO wont spend extra money sending a request letter via courier like ARAMEX or FEDEX, that is why they send such correspondence via regular mail because it is much cheaper. And in my case, I received a letter from ADVO stating that they need a Saudi Police Clearance from me and they will be sending the original letter VIA REGULAR MAIL - Emirates Post (This is just like Saudi Post), and I think it was not even a registered mail, that is why you cannot even track the shipment.

I suggest, check your nominated mailing address or PO Box from time to time in order to monitor the arrival of your letter very closely.

To clear things out, can you copy paste some relevant part of the letter from ADVO? Let other people read the letter for you to get more advises.

Dear bladeguard, I am sending you ADVO message..
"- An original Police Certificate from Saudi Arabia for yourself. Please note that you cannot obtain a Saudi

Arabia Police Certificate without presenting an original request letter issued by the Canadian Embassy in

Riyadh. DO NOT contact the Canadian Embassy in Riyadh. We will send you this letter by regular mail

(please allow 4 weeks for delivery). Alternatively, if you wish to receive these letters quicker, via

commercial courier (ARAMEX) at your expense, please respond to this message confirming which option

you would prefer; should you choose ARAMEX, a tracking number will be then provided."

I replied this email and said that I would like to chose ARAMEX service.

This statement also included in instructions that:

"You must submit the document(s) and/or information within (30) days from the date of this request

otherwise it will cause delays in the processing or it could result in the refusal of your application."

bladeguard

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BioMed17 said:
Dear bladeguard, I am sending you ADVO message..
"- An original Police Certificate from Saudi Arabia for yourself. Please note that you cannot obtain a Saudi

Arabia Police Certificate without presenting an original request letter issued by the Canadian Embassy in

Riyadh. DO NOT contact the Canadian Embassy in Riyadh. We will send you this letter by regular mail

(please allow 4 weeks for delivery). Alternatively, if you wish to receive these letters quicker, via

commercial courier (ARAMEX) at your expense, please respond to this message confirming which option

you would prefer; should you choose ARAMEX, a tracking number will be then provided."

I replied this email and said that I would like to chose ARAMEX service.

This statement also included in instructions that:

"You must submit the document(s) and/or information within (30) days from the date of this request

otherwise it will cause delays in the processing or it could result in the refusal of your application."
Got it...the possible problem would be- ADVO might not saw your reply the reason why until now they did not send or provided you a tracking number.

You may wish to reply again with the email they sent you and tell them that you have replied before but you did not get any response from then until today.. if you have a copy of your first email reply, I think that would be much better.

OR you may send an email via case specific inquiry link, scan the email they sent and your reply, attached it to the email that you are going to send.

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
bladeguard said:
*****CHECK THE BELOW TIMELINE OF ENGINEERED_BY_GOD TO AT LEAST GIVE YOU A HINT****

Reply with quoteQuote

Hey everyone,

You can also check the ADVO Spousal spreadsheet (see in my signature for the linK) to see what some of the later times have been. They took over 30 days for my husband's PP return (via VFS courier delivery) but that was back in Feb / Mar of this year.

C.

ALM123

Nov 27, 2011
Thank you.
My wife's medical expires on 22 Nov, and so will be the validity of her visa.
I hope we get enough time to arrange for her trip.

bladeguard said:

Reply with quoteQuote

Hey everyone,

Engineered_by_God

Feb 10, 2016
Doha
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2-2016
AOR Received.
16-3-2016
File Transfer...
29/3/2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02/1/2016
Passport Req..
04-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
22-11-2016
ALM123 said:
Hey everyone,

my passport was submitted oct 5 and reached abu dhabi at oct 9.I had my visa on hand on the 26th of October. So roughly around +- 22days.

BioMed17

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Visa Office......
ADVO
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
20-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2018
LANDED..........
14-04-2018
bladeguard said:
Got it...the possible problem would be- ADVO might not saw your reply the reason why until now they did not send or provided you a tracking number.

You may wish to reply again with the email they sent you and tell them that you have replied before but you did not get any response from then until today.. if you have a copy of your first email reply, I think that would be much better.

OR you may send an email via case specific inquiry link, scan the email they sent and your reply, attached it to the email that you are going to send.
Dear they provided you tracking number? If yes, how and when?

Because if I go to ARAMEX or Saudi Post, they all are asking me for tracking number. Without tracking number no one can will tell me where is my letter.

Brother I already did contact with ADVO two times on this matter. But no reply from their side. And they mentioned it in email that sent you "DO NOT CONTACT TO RYADH EMBASSY"..

I really do not know what to do instead of just waiting and praying..

bladeguard

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BioMed17 said:
Dear they provided you tracking number? If yes, how and when?

Because if I go to ARAMEX or Saudi Post, they all are asking me for tracking number. Without tracking number no one can will tell me where is my letter.

Brother I already did contact with ADVO two times on this matter. But no reply from their side. And they mentioned it in email that sent you "DO NOT CONTACT TO RYADH EMBASSY"..

I really do not know what to do instead of just waiting and praying..
They did not provide any tracking number. In the email they sent to me, it was clearly stated there that they will be sending an original request letter via REGULAR MAIL, WAIT FOR 4 WEEKS TO RECEIVE THE LETTER. Just the same with you, they also stated DO NOT CONTACT CANADIAN EMBASSY RIYADH, ADVO WILL BE THE ONE TO SEND THE LETTER.

And as what I have told you before, they gave me 90 days to submit the required documents..

No option has been given to me as to where do I wanted the request letter be sent and received.. unlike your case, they gave you an option to reply and tell your mailing preference.

BioMed17

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Visa Office......
ADVO
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
20-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2018
LANDED..........
14-04-2018
bladeguard said:
They did not provide any tracking number. In the email they sent to me, it was clearly stated there that they will be sending an original request letter via REGULAR MAIL, WAIT FOR 4 WEEKS TO RECEIVE THE LETTER. Just the same with you, they also stated DO NOT CONTACT CANADIAN EMBASSY RIYADH, ADVO WILL BE THE ONE TO SEND THE LETTER.

And as what I have told you before, they gave me 90 days to submit the required documents..

No option has been given to me as to where do I wanted the request letter be sent and received.. unlike your case, they gave you an option to reply and tell your mailing preference.
Dear bladeguard,

Do you remember that after how many weeks you received request letter from ADVO...? Because in my case 3rd week is going to complete.

One of my friend told me that when you will receive letter at home, they will send you an email also, informing about request letter has been sent to you. Is that happened to you also?

Thank you so much for your time brother.