App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
TintaTonti said:
Alhamdulillah today I got my PP with Visa and COPR. ;D ;D :D
Thank you everyone who have answered my questions and helped me out. Best of luck for all those who are waiting for there Visa and COPR.
Fantastic news! What a great day :)

Chilkootcee

ohcanada15

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
File Transfer...
23-07-2015 in process aug 06th
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
chilkootcee said:
Hi everyone,

Al hamdullilah! I just received an email (by cc) from ADVO saying that my husband's visa is ready to be issued. The attached letter requested the original passport and 2 passport photos (those were the only submissions required from a list of submissions that were checked).

I also found out this morning that my mom had a heart attack in Canada....she is being treated but not yet stable....and was just considering having to return to Canada to visit her. I have mixed emotions for sure.

I am wondering - is it better to submit the passport to VFS or to the embassy? The letter states it will be returned within 10 working days.

I'm still shaking...I cannot believe it...

C.
Congratulation. The long wait is over finally. We all happy for you . Best luck to you and your mom .

azeemfrazkhan

Jul 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th July 2015
AOR Received.
14th Aug 2015
File Transfer...
15TH SEP 2015
Med's Done....
UP-FRONT
chilkootcee said:
Hi everyone,

Al hamdullilah! I just received an email (by cc) from ADVO saying that my husband's visa is ready to be issued. The attached letter requested the original passport and 2 passport photos (those were the only submissions required from a list of submissions that were checked).

I also found out this morning that my mom had a heart attack in Canada....she is being treated but not yet stable....and was just considering having to return to Canada to visit her. I have mixed emotions for sure.

I am wondering - is it better to submit the passport to VFS or to the embassy? The letter states it will be returned within 10 working days.

I'm still shaking...I cannot believe it...

C.
Congr8 hope that wait of all of us should be over asap. Really its irritating to wait ...hope your mother ger well soon....

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
Sarim said:
I guess DM is final status from CIC and 5th line will be added after landing. PR has been issued.
I can't remember if I saw your post about getting your PPR! Just in case, congratulations! I was transiting between countries at the time of these postings. Hope all goes well insha'allah!

C.

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
Regarding the passport photos...normally a guarantor (someone who has known the person for a specified time) signs the back and writes that the photo is a true likeness of the person...is this still required given that the gurantor normally also fills out a section of the passport application form (which in this case isn't relevant)?

This is in addition to the photo studio stamp and info... (date name address)...

C.

TintaTonti

Dec 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got my visa and COPR but my concern is that CIC asked me to submit 2 photos. One photo they have pasted on my COPR and the other one they have returned. There is no photo on my Visa. I got two copies of COPR with one with photo pasted and another one without my photo. Why, they ask for 2 photos if they require 1 photo or they forgot to paste on my Visa or CORP copy?

Taddy

Sep 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-03-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
29-11-2015
I am visa exempt but was asked for two photos. When I received my COPR I also received two copies, but only one with a photo.
I have no idea where the second photo is but I landed without an issue.

Girl89

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
Passport Req..
20-11-2015
They dont post photo on the visa. We also received 2copies of copr and no photo on visa

TintaTonti said:
I got my visa and COPR but my concern is that CIC asked me to submit 2 photos. One photo they have pasted on my COPR and the other one they have returned. There is no photo on my Visa. I got two copies of COPR with one with photo pasted and another one without my photo. Why, they ask for 2 photos if they require 1 photo or they forgot to paste on my Visa or CORP copy?

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
Did you submit the photos with only the name of the studio / date / address or did you also have a "guarantor" sign and certify it was a true likeness?

I'm not as much concerned with how they use them...just want to make sure I'm submitting what they require....normally there is a corresponding section in a form where the guarantor has to submit their details (and this name matches the guarantor on the photo)....but in this case we are only submitting passport and photos (with the checklist they provided). We don't submit a form...so this is why I am asking about the guarantor signature.

C.

mohammedessam

Oct 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Apr-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
13-May-2015
File Transfer...
06-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2015
chilkootcee said:
Did you submit the photos with only the name of the studio / date / address or did you also have a "guarantor" sign and certify it was a true likeness?

I'm not as much concerned with how they use them...just want to make sure I'm submitting what they require....normally there is a corresponding section in a form where the guarantor has to submit their details (and this name matches the guarantor on the photo)....but in this case we are only submitting passport and photos (with the checklist they provided). We don't submit a form...so this is why I am asking about the guarantor signature.

C.
No guarantor is required
just the name of the studio and the date

TintaTonti

Dec 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Girl89 said:
They dont post photo on the visa. We also received 2copies of copr and no photo on visa
When you got you Passport back? I know you were waiting feom November 22nd. Congratulations on your Visa and COPR.

Lamis

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-3-2015
File Transfer...
16-3-2015
Passport Req..
08-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-12-2015
chilkootcee said:

C.
Congrats :) welcome to canada :)
Hope your mom gets well soon

Girl89

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
Passport Req..
20-11-2015
TintaTonti said:
When you got you Passport back? I know you were waiting feom November 22nd. Congratulations on your Visa and COPR.

I got it back on 6th january. Congrats to u too

Hashipk

Jun 29, 2015
Faisalabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Soon
Med's Request
Upfront: 21-10-2015
Need urgent help.
Please if someone can help I need Good conduct certificate as I was residence in UAE from 2011 to 2014 and now in Pakistan.
My file is still not submit just only due to certificate FROM UAE.
Please some one can help I will be thankful.
I tried embassy,online but nothing happend.

mohammedessam

Oct 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Apr-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
13-May-2015
File Transfer...
06-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2015
Hashipk said:
Need urgent help.
Please if someone can help I need Good conduct certificate as I was residence in UAE from 2011 to 2014 and now in Pakistan.
My file is still not submit just only due to certificate FROM UAE.
Please some one can help I will be thankful.
I tried embassy,online but nothing happend.
I believe your only option is through the UAE embassy in Pakistan
You can try sending a friend who is in the UAE to inquire and see if its possible to get the police clearance certificate without being in the UAE but i don't believe they will issue one without you being in the UAE