Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
Passport Req..
20-11-2015
Did anyone got their passport back this week?

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
Hey all,

There's been a lot of good news lately...but in light of the recent page showing that the outland processing time is now 26 months, it is really important that everyone posts their timeline to the 2015 outland spreadsheet so we can get a more accurate picture of how long the processing times are taking. Congratulations to those of you whose immigration journey is coming to an end...for those of us still waiting (and faced with the new processing time uncertainty) posting your timelines really give us hope (even if you have received your COPR or visa or have landed already)

The 2015 outland spreadsheet is here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FAYZyQgud1lzp7fM28i2O8ZrfbMAxdTc_t7_fiwI6ak/edit#gid=658388151

Take care,

C.

TintaTonti

Dec 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Girl89 said:
Did anyone got their passport back this week?
No, not yet. I visited VFS Wafi Mall on Wednesday and I was told that it takes 14 working days, she also said that I should wait till this Tuesday if I don't get any message then they will follow up with the Embassy.

Today I went then another lady told me that it takes up to 20 working days and it get delayed because of holidays in December. She noted my name and said that VFS will follow up.

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
CanaSydian said:
Thanks Chilkootcee .. Sure I'll share my timeline!
should i just update it directly on the spreadsheet ?
All looks good on the spreadsheet. I hope that you receive your visa soon and can be in Canada soon.

:)

chilkootcee

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
Hi everyone,

Al hamdullilah! I just received an email (by cc) from ADVO saying that my husband's visa is ready to be issued. The attached letter requested the original passport and 2 passport photos (those were the only submissions required from a list of submissions that were checked).

I also found out this morning that my mom had a heart attack in Canada....she is being treated but not yet stable....and was just considering having to return to Canada to visit her. I have mixed emotions for sure.

I am wondering - is it better to submit the passport to VFS or to the embassy? The letter states it will be returned within 10 working days.

I'm still shaking...I cannot believe it...

C.

imran364

Sep 8, 2015
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VFS is best it fast & will keep u update by tracking no.

Ys246

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
Hi All,

Could anyone please add my name in the spreadsheet. (2015 Outland Spousal Sponsorship & ADVO)

I tried myself but couldn't.

You are trying to edit a protected cell or object. Please contact the spreadsheet owner to remove protection if you need to edit.
OK

Details:

Canadian wife sponsoring Pakistani citizen residing in Kuwait. Application submitted to Mississauga office yesterday for Sponsorship approval.

Thanks, :)

TintaTonti

Dec 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alhamdulillah today I got my PP with Visa and COPR. ;D ;D :D
Thank you everyone who have answered my questions and helped me out. Best of luck for all those who are waiting for there Visa and COPR.

bublo ksa

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chilkootcee said:
Hi everyone,

Al hamdullilah! I just received an email (by cc) from ADVO saying that my husband's visa is ready to be issued. The attached letter requested the original passport and 2 passport photos (those were the only submissions required from a list of submissions that were checked).

I also found out this morning that my mom had a heart attack in Canada....she is being treated but not yet stable....and was just considering having to return to Canada to visit her. I have mixed emotions for sure.

I am wondering - is it better to submit the passport to VFS or to the embassy? The letter states it will be returned within 10 working days.

C.
Wooohooooooo Great :) Happy for you. I don't know where my husband's file was stuck. May be VO likes his file he doesn't wanna close it ;)

bublo ksa

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TintaTonti said:
Thank you everyone who have answered my questions and helped me out. Best of luck for all those who are waiting for there Visa and COPR.
Congrates.. Welcome to Canada my Dear

sanabanana

May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
14-01-2016
File Transfer...
03-02-2016
Med's Done....
19-09-2015
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2016
chilkootcee said:
Hi everyone,

Congratulations and wish your Mom gets better soon.

C.

mohammedessam

Oct 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Apr-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
13-May-2015
File Transfer...
06-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2015
chilkootcee said:
Hi everyone,

C.
Congratulations and hope your mother will get better inshallah
If you have to travel to Canada now, you might be able to submit your passport for visa issuance in Canada
You might have this option in your PPR letter

Dec 31, 2015
chilkootcee said:
Hi everyone,

C.
Mubrook!
CONGRATS!

Dec 31, 2015
TintaTonti said:
Congrats!

Get your jacket and book your ticket, wish you the best

Dec 31, 2015
bublo ksa said:
Wooohooooooo Great :) Happy for you. I don't know why my husband's file was stuck. May be VO likes his file he doesn't wanna close it ;)
I have a feeling that my file is stuck, I think they love my file as well.
I applied on Dec 2014 and paid RPRF and still waiting.....