+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse sponsorship Abu Dhabi office

bublo ksa

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just sent a case specific enquiry for current status of my husband's application. I have no idea at that time I should have sent it or not but I did it.I and specially my husband are frustrated and overwhelmed now. Long wait is killing our happiness. We both are really very tensed because of that much long time period. Guys Please pray for us for PPR. Thanks

ohcanada15

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
File Transfer...
23-07-2015 in process aug 06th
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
bublo ksa said:
I just sent a case specific enquiry for current status of my husband's application. I have no idea at that time I should have sent it or not but I did it.I and specially my husband are frustrated and overwhelmed now. Long wait is killing our happiness. We both are really very tensed because of that much long time period. Guys Please pray for us for PPR. Thanks
I completely understand your frustration . Trust me we all are in this situation and waiting our ppr . Don't give up hope because your not the only one. I'm sure everyone is frustrated and stressing out.
be positive, I'm sure your husband will get his PPR soon. You got our prayers.

so much for voting for the liberals. Whatever happened to speedy process ?

mohammedessam

Oct 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Apr-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
13-May-2015
File Transfer...
06-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2015
there is one update to my wife e-cas

it used to say
We started processing your application on October 09, 2015.

Now it says
We started processing your application on July 13, 2015.

so it went back 3 months

I don't know what is happening ??? ???

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
bublo ksa said:
I just sent a case specific inquiry for current status of my husband's application. I have no idea at that time I should have sent it or not but I did it.I and specially my husband are frustrated and overwhelmed now. Long wait is killing our happiness. We both are really very tensed because of that much long time period. Guys Please pray for us for PPR. Thanks
Hello bublo ksa - Trust and Hope all is well

Usually the Case Specific Enquiry does not help much unless they have over exceeded the time line to process the application. In the past we personally used it to upload file's/pictures if we went on trips just to show "relationship"

I understand and know exactly how you feel - it is very tough esp when you are newly married and want to spend time with your spouse. We went through the same with a new born baby, wife was all alone with the baby and it was mentally exhausting. You have to hang in there, it will all come to an end and believe me the day you get your PPR you wont remember a thing about all this.

We would skype 24/7 - I would fall asleep on skype and just try to be there as much as I could. Now I would like to ask you if you have paid your RPRF fees ( Right of Permanent Resident Fees ) - Usually they ask for this right at the end just before they issue Passport Request. Did you see anything about it on the notes ?

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
ohcanada15 said:
so much for voting for the liberals. Whatever happened to speedy process ?
The "Speedy Process" thing is in works and I dont think we will see any repercussion yet. All VO's will have to align and take care of the back logs. Did you know the Applications for Sponsoring Parents is a 5 Year + wait time. They only started processing applications from 2011 - just shocking to hear that.

I see your timeline that they requested ADR from you - what was requested if you do not mind sharing

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
mohammedessam said:
there is one update to my wife e-cas

it used to say
We started processing your application on October 09, 2015.

Now it says
We started processing your application on July 13, 2015.

so it went back 3 months

I don't know what is happening ??? ???
We usually take anything on e-cas with a grain of salt :D - The real information, you will find in the notes.

Dec 31, 2015
Impresso said:
Hello bublo ksa - Trust and Hope all is well

Usually the Case Specific Enquiry does not help much unless they have over exceeded the time line to process the application. In the past we personally used it to upload file's/pictures if we went on trips just to show "relationship"

I understand and know exactly how you feel - it is very tough esp when you are newly married and want to spend time with your spouse. We went through the same with a new born baby, wife was all alone with the baby and it was mentally exhausting. You have to hang in there, it will all come to an end and believe me the day you get your PPR you wont remember a thing about all this.

We would skype 24/7 - I would fall asleep on skype and just try to be there as much as I could. Now I would like to ask you if you have paid your RPRF fees ( Right of Permanent Resident Fees ) - Usually they ask for this right at the end just before they issue Passport Request. Did you see anything about it on the notes ?
Hello dear

in my case I have paid RPRF on 20/10/2015 and submitted Background form.I have heard that RPRF request comes on later stages and till now nothing happened.
I have submitted my application on Dec 2014 :(

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
taiger_dalloul said:
Hello dear

in my case I have paid RPRF on 20/10/2015 and submitted Background form.I have heard that RPRF request comes on later stages and till now nothing happened.
I have submitted my application on Dec 2014 :(
That is good that you cleared the RPRF ahead of time, it tends to save any additional delay. Were you requested for any Additional Documents or Re-Medical ?

ohcanada15

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
Impresso said:
The "Speedy Process" thing is in works and I dont think we will see any repercussion yet. All VO's will have to align and take care of the back logs. Did you know the Applications for Sponsoring Parents is a 5 Year + wait time. They only started processing applications from 2011 - just shocking to hear that.

I see your timeline that they requested ADR from you - what was requested if you do not mind sharing
Hi Impresso,

Good thing spousal sponsorship is not 5 + plus otherwise we would have witnessed many heart broken people. I do understand there's enough back logs in VO's but it's frustrating for people to wait so long and no word
or explanation of what's happening in their file. Ecas should be modernized. It should be up to date and with more details .
I was asked to resubmit our marriage certificate . I'm hoping to hear good news very soon.

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
Hi everyone,

Wishing those who are still waiting for PPR to hear good news very soon! Honestly, I thought we would never hear anything so we were shocked to receive the letter asking for our passport....to be honest, I still won't believe we are successful until we see the actual visa in the passport.

Speaking of which, we submitted through VFS at Wafi and based on the tracking number, saw they had sent it to the ADVO for processing. They told my husband it would be returned in 4 - 5 days (which I had a hard time believing). It's been only 9 days (7 working days) and when I checked the online status, the message says that details regarding the information submitted cannot be found. ??? Has anyone had the same experience? My husband paid for the return courier service. Does the passport come back via VFS or directly from the ADVO? Maybe once the ADVO has released it via courier, the status updates as if it didn't exist? It seems strange to me.

Wishing everyone well...

C.

Dec 31, 2015
Impresso said:
That is good that you cleared the RPRF ahead of time, it tends to save any additional delay. Were you requested for any Additional Documents or Re-Medical ?
They have requested Re-medical first and then, on October, RPRF and Background form.

mohammedessam

Oct 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Apr-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
13-May-2015
File Transfer...
06-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2015
chilkootcee said:
Hi everyone,

Wishing those who are still waiting for PPR to hear good news very soon! Honestly, I thought we would never hear anything so we were shocked to receive the letter asking for our passport....to be honest, I still won't believe we are successful until we see the actual visa in the passport.

Speaking of which, we submitted through VFS at Wafi and based on the tracking number, saw they had sent it to the ADVO for processing. They told my husband it would be returned in 4 - 5 days (which I had a hard time believing). It's been only 9 days (7 working days) and when I checked the online status, the message says that details regarding the information submitted cannot be found. ??? Has anyone had the same experience? My husband paid for the return courier service. Does the passport come back via VFS or directly from the ADVO? Maybe once the ADVO has released it via courier, the status updates as if it didn't exist? It seems strange to me.

Wishing everyone well...

C.
Congrats
The embassy will send it to VFS and VFS will courier it to you
The same think happened to us when we applied for visitor visa
When they requested my wife passport for visa stamping, i paid for the courier so it went to vfs then VFS couriered it to is

ahmedwaqas

Jul 21, 2015
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th may 2015
AOR Received.
10th july 2015
File Transfer...
14th july 2015
Med's Request
no need
Med's Done....
1st april 2015
Interview........
09/02/2016 abu dhabi uae
Passport Req..
take my passport on interview
VISA ISSUED...
10/02/2016
LANDED..........
24/03/2016
any one know the schdule of abu dhabi visa office 2016 my file forwred from london to abu dhabi visa office and on gcms notes there is no date for interview but interview recmmanded from officer and i send enquiry mail to abu dhabi visa office but no repply that said that only we will reply throw case sapsific enquriy so if any one know that abu dhabi visa office ho many time in a years schdule interview in a year my file forwired from london to abu dhabi on 4th dec 2015.

ohcanada15

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
ahmedwaqas said:
any one know the schdule of abu dhabi visa office 2016 my file forwred from london to abu dhabi visa office and on gcms notes there is no date for interview but interview recmmanded from officer and i send enquiry mail to abu dhabi visa office but no repply that said that only we will reply throw case sapsific enquriy so if any one know that abu dhabi visa office ho many time in a years schdule interview in a year my file forwired from london to abu dhabi on 4th dec 2015.
Others might know more than I regards to interviews. Glad you can join us in the waiting list for Abu Dhabi office to respond.
Could you update your timeline in the spreadsheet http://tinyurl.com/mtpx3z5

Miki85

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
CSQ on 12-11-2013
AOR Received.
06-02-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
19-02-2014
Med's Request
11-03-2015 and RPRF
Med's Done....
16-03-2015, medical received 24-3-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
1-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
6-04-2015
LANDED..........
20-04-2015
hello Guys ,
i was reading about this program spouse sponsored to sponsor my wife and i found this " As the sponsor, you will agree in writing to support your spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner for three years. If you sponsor a dependent child, you will commit to support the child for three to 10 years, depending on the child’s age" , what this mean that ther is no medical care for my spouse and if i spouse a child ther will no child benefits aids for him !!!