App. Filed.......
25-05-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
File Transfer...
23-07-2015 in process aug 06th
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
I think my application was wrongly submitted to the wrong visa office. I called CIC and they trying figure out why my app
was sent to Dare Salaam Tanzania visa office instead of Abu Dhabi . This is frustrating now I have to wait 3 month for the notes
to find out the reasons

Requirement for Medical Examination
If your sponsored relative(s) has (have) not already done so, your relative(s) must provide an original
Upfront Medical Report form (IMM1017B UPFRONT) signed by a Panel Physician or an E-Medical Upfront
Medical Notification information sheet. Your relative(s) must complete the medical examination
and, once completed, forward this information directly to the visa office noted above along with a copy
of this letter. Your application has been transferred to the visa office noting this deficiency. Your relative
must forward the medical information directly to the visa office to allow continued processing of his/her
application. Failure to do so will result in delays and possible refusal of your relative's application.

Can anyone tell me, if it's possible to do medical upfront after sponsorship approval ???

FRV

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
ohcanada15 said:
I think my application was wrongly submitted to the wrong visa office. I called CIC and they trying figure out why my app
was sent to Dare Salaam Tanzania visa office instead of Abu Dhabi . This is frustrating now I have to wait 3 month for the notes
to find out the reasons

Requirement for Medical Examination
If your sponsored relative(s) has (have) not already done so, your relative(s) must provide an original
Upfront Medical Report form (IMM1017B UPFRONT) signed by a Panel Physician or an E-Medical Upfront
Medical Notification information sheet. Your relative(s) must complete the medical examination
and, once completed, forward this information directly to the visa office noted above along with a copy
of this letter. Your application has been transferred to the visa office noting this deficiency. Your relative
must forward the medical information directly to the visa office to allow continued processing of his/her
application. Failure to do so will result in delays and possible refusal of your relative's application.

Can anyone tell me, if it's possible to do medical upfront after sponsorship approval ???
Thats so strange :/ hows that possible... How did u get to kno that ur file was sent to wrong VO?? When did u apply? Can u pls share ur timeline

ohcanada15

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
FRV said:
Thats so strange :/ hows that possible... How did u get to kno that ur file was sent to wrong VO?? When did u apply? Can u pls share ur timeline
Application Filled: May 25 2015
AOR Received.: 01-July-15
File Transfer : July 23 2015

the applicant is KSA resident and born in KSA. I believe Abu Dhabi office is responsible. I don't know why CIC doesn't explain the reasons behind
the transfer in different office . That would safe us lots of time in the process. To make matter worse, I don't even know the timeline for Tanzania.
I have contact CIC and I was told to wait for 3 month before I can receive an answer.

My question is can we do the medical exam now or do we wait for request ? In the letter that came with the sponsorship approval suggested I shall
do it now and there's no instruction came with it.

FRV

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
ohcanada15 said:
Application Filled: May 25 2015
AOR Received.: 01-July-15
File Transfer : July 23 2015

the applicant is KSA resident and born in KSA. I believe Abu Dhabi office is responsible. I don't know why CIC doesn't explain the reasons behind
the transfer in different office . That would safe us lots of time in the process. To make matter worse, I don't even know the timeline for Tanzania.
I have contact CIC and I was told to wait for 3 month before I can receive an answer.

My question is can we do the medical exam now or do we wait for request ? In the letter that came with the sponsorship approval suggested I shall
do it now and there's no instruction came with it.
I would suggest to send it now. How did u contact cic? Did u write to them? I think u should approach ur MP asap. They are helpful and prompt as well. Wasting 3 months like this has no point...

ohcanada15

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
FRV said:
I would suggest to send it now. How did u contact cic? Did u write to them? I think u should approach ur MP asap. They are helpful and prompt as well. Wasting 3 months like this has no point...
I contact them by phone. I'm thinking calling back after 4 weeks , I think that's enough time . If They don't have an answer for me by than I will contact my MP .
This is ridiculous . I was glad I was approved though but this gives me frustration, can't even sleep. This is why couples eventually loose hope in CIC and separate.

ali_aff

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
File Transfer...
SLU - 03-07-2015
Med's Request
29-07-2015
Med's Done....
10-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-09-2015 - submission 05-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2015 - passport received on 21-10-2015
LANDED..........
17-04-2016 - received PR 19-06-2016 - OHIP 19-07-2016
I got MR but don't know who is best in UAE and having eMedical facility.
Any suggestion.

Sarim

Aug 13, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London... Resident United Arab Emirates... National Pakistan...
App. Filed.......
02, June 2015
AOR Received.
09, July 2015... AOR2 10, Aug 2015
File Transfer...
29, July 2015... In Process 6, Aug 2015
Med's Request
Upfront 23, May 2015
Interview........
Waived... Decision Made 12, Nov 2015
Passport Req..
24, Nov 2015... Passport Sent 1, Dec 2015
VISA ISSUED...
09, Dec 2015... PP & COPR rcvd 16, Dec 2015
LANDED..........
19, May 2016
ali_aff said:
I got MR but don't know who is best in UAE and having eMedical facility.
Any suggestion.
Health Bay Clinic in Jumaireh Dr. Rita is there and they have emedical facility and approved panel by CIC. I done my medical there.

You can check on below link also there are more options for u.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

toby_2481

Nov 20, 2014
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JAN 2013
Doc's Request.
SEPTEMBER 2014
Nomination.....
SEPTEMBER 2014
AOR Received.
SEPTEMBER 2014
File Transfer...
NOV 2014
congratulations wanderlust we are happy for you god bless

FRV

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
ohcanada15 said:
I contact them by phone. I'm thinking calling back after 4 weeks , I think that's enough time . If They don't have an answer for me by than I will contact my MP .
This is ridiculous . I was glad I was approved though but this gives me frustration, can't even sleep. This is why couples eventually loose hope in CIC and separate.
You are ryt... This all is just wastage of time...they can make this all thing simple n easy for everyone but duno y they want to complicate it so much :/
When did u receive an email from them saying ur file has been transferred to tanzania?
I still feel u should not wait even a day n approach ur MP at earliest
I wish u hear good news soon!

bladeguard

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Q8wanderlust said:
hey guys!!!! Finally I received my PPR today July 30, 2015!!!... And good thing there is already a VAC office here in Kuwait so no need to send the passport in Abu Dhabi... I think they are reducing their workload in Abu Dhabi....
My warmest congratulations Q8!! that's exactly what I've been telling you before, that one of these days, you will be receiving your PPR from ADVO.. and its a good thing that they no longer require you to send it to ADVO and have it to your nearest VAC office instead. And thank you for sharing the information coz now we are now aware about the possibilities of having an approved visa, be issued by a nearest VAC office other than the visa office where the application has been processed. And it's definite!! you are going to Canada and be reunited with your husband very soon!! ;)

romelo

Dec 12, 2014
Huwaw q8 congrats.. nice to hear that files getting processed.. what about interview if ur sponsor in canada.. any schedule..it took 14 months after docs request.. i guest nxt will be blade.. then toby.. then its my turn.. kakainip mag antay lol :D

Q8wanderlust

Feb 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi under live in caregiver program
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2013
Doc's Request.
May2014
Med's Request
Feb 2015
Med's Done....
Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 30, 2015
LANDED..........
By September 2015 goal
romelo said:
Huwaw q8 congrats.. nice to hear that files getting processed.. what about interview if ur sponsor in canada.. any schedule..it took 14 months after docs request.. i guest nxt will be blade.. then toby.. then its my turn.. kakainip mag antay lol :D
hi romelo! Ur sponsor should be the 1st one to have the PR... After interview... Just asking only basic info.. Just be honest they will give u visa tell ur principal sponsor.. Godbless to all

Q8wanderlust

Feb 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi under live in caregiver program
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2013
Doc's Request.
May2014
Med's Request
Feb 2015
Med's Done....
Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 30, 2015
LANDED..........
By September 2015 goal
bladeguard said:
My warmest congratulations Q8!! that's exactly what I've been telling you before, that one of these days, you will be receiving your PPR from ADVO.. and its a good thing that they no longer require you to send it to ADVO and have it to your nearest VAC office instead. And thank you for sharing the information coz now we are now aware about the possibilities of having an approved visa, be issued by a nearest VAC office other than the visa office where the application has been processed. And it's definite!! you are going to Canada and be reunited with your husband very soon!! ;)
thank you bladeguard!!! Qatar has VAC office too... Just pray...

bladeguard

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Q8wanderlust said:
thank you bladeguard!!! Qatar has VAC office too... Just pray...
Thank you Q8, I hope and fervently pray that my wife will soon get her PR too, she's now just waiting for her interview schedule...from there, I will just have to wait for my PPR- just like what happened to your case since we had the same timelines on medical exam request and submission.. Maybe it is taking a bit long for me since I had Saudi Police Clearance submitted just last month. But the waiting game really excites me nowadays because of your case's progress, the visa office keeps on moving those backlogs - cleared and processed.

Toby, Romelo and to all of us who are patiently waiting... the best of luck!! :)

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NoorNoor said:
Hi CANNCIT
I called my MP after 1 month of my medical reassessment and she said you have to wait for 2 month before we can contact and ask about your situation so we asked her after 2 month (before 4 days) she told my husband we have to wait for 3 week to bring the information so i`m not sure why the process is so complicated like this and i`m soooo tired of this thing!!
BTW i`m in Kuwait

thanks
Hello NoorNoor - why did it take them 2 months ? You should be firm in your email and ask " Is this is a kind of response and wait time I should expect from my local MP ? " - In my situation they didn't take me seriously and tried to push me around - I had to bring out my whiplash and whip it a few times to get them to do what I want.

They are able to call the Immigration Officer (by phone ) and pull the information if they have to.