Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Q8wanderlust said:
hey guys!!!! Finally I received my PPR today July 30, 2015!!!... And good thing there is already a VAC office here in Kuwait so no need to send the passport in Abu Dhabi... I think they are reducing their workload in Abu Dhabi....
Mabrook Q8wanderlust - Indeed a great joy to hear your PPR.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Libra82 said:
Hi i m new on this forum

i live in Canada and i applied for my wife she is in Pakistan

today we received an email about the police certificates and medical

Please be advised that, in order for us to continue processing your application, we require the following:

- Updated, original Pakistan Police Certificate(s). Police clearance(s) should cover both current and previous addresses.

- Your medical examination results remain outstanding.

Please submit the requested documentation/information to us within 45 days including a copy of this email as a cover letter. Please submit all the above documents to us at the same time, quoting your file number (shown in the subject line above) on all correspondence, including on the envelope.

i didn't understand that do i need to submit the medical of my wife ? is it a re-medical request or i have to submit only police clearance?
because we didn't receive re-medical request form with it

Please someone guide me who has knowledge of it

File to mississ : 15-oct-2014
file transferred to london : 08-dec-2014
doc requested :29-july-2015
Hello Libra82

From the request, I understand that you are the sponsor and your wife is the applicant - They are requesting for your wife's Police Clearance and her medical. If you haven't submitted her medical along with the application in the first place, this would be new medical request. This request is considered as ADR ( Additional Document Request )

All the best.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
ohcanada15 said:
My question is can we do the medical exam now or do we wait for request ? In the letter that came with the sponsorship approval suggested I shall
do it now and there's no instruction came with it.
Hello ohcanada15 - usually for remedical they have a your file number and barcode number in the instruction that is sent along. But this hasn't stopped members from doing their medical again ( to save time ) and send it to CIC.

You MUST contact your MP to find out what happened with your Application - I know that other CIC offices are helping out with backlog in Abu Dhabi but it didn't know about this one.

ohcanada15

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
File Transfer...
23-07-2015 in process aug 06th
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
FRV said:
You are ryt... This all is just wastage of time...they can make this all thing simple n easy for everyone but duno y they want to complicate it so much :/
When did u receive an email from them saying ur file has been transferred to tanzania?
I still feel u should not wait even a day n approach ur MP at earliest
I wish u hear good news soon!

Well everyone gets their application transferred as soon as they get approved . If this visa office can do the job since it's new in east africa
I'm welling to have my application processed there . Taking it from office to another will delay the process it self.
I just wanted to know the reason behind sending my application to different office.

Impresso said:
Hello ohcanada15 - usually for remedical they have a your file number and barcode number in the instruction that is sent along. But this hasn't stopped members from doing their medical again ( to save time ) and send it to CIC.

You MUST contact your MP to find out what happened with your Application - I know that other CIC offices are helping out with backlog in Abu Dhabi but it didn't know about this one.
We haven't done any medical before . In the sponsorship approval letter CIC insisted that we do it now and send to the visa office with the sponsorship letter.
So my question for now is who will send the medical report the doctor or my wife in KSA ? and do I send them by mail ?
I really want to keep my application there. I heard there will be delay , if they transfer to Abu Dhabi. I feel like keeping it there is better for me.
But I would still like to contact MP to find out the reason why it was sent there.

ali_aff

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
File Transfer...
SLU - 03-07-2015
Med's Request
29-07-2015
Med's Done....
10-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-09-2015 - submission 05-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2015 - passport received on 21-10-2015
LANDED..........
17-04-2016 - received PR 19-06-2016 - OHIP 19-07-2016
I applied for Character Certificate or Police Clearance Certificate from Pakistani Consulate in Abu Dhabi,
What I received after 5 months is a paper having black and white letterhead with black & white emblem mentioning their is nothing adverse in Police record during my stay at "my address in Karachi". Only colour on the paper are of the signature and the embassy stamp.

That certificate contain no other information like CNIC No. Passport No. DoB, not even my photo.

I intend to submit the same to the LVO or CIC in the hope that it will be acceptable .

Kindly share your experiences, preference and steps to follow to get PCC from Pakistan while living abroad.
(Did anyone tried the services of "Mamoo in Pakistan)

Q8wanderlust

Feb 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi under live in caregiver program
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2013
Doc's Request.
May2014
Med's Request
Feb 2015
Med's Done....
Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 30, 2015
LANDED..........
By September 2015 goal
Impresso said:
Mabrook Q8wanderlust - Indeed a great joy to hear your PPR.
thank you Impresso ☺

Q8wanderlust

Feb 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi under live in caregiver program
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2013
Doc's Request.
May2014
Med's Request
Feb 2015
Med's Done....
Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 30, 2015
LANDED..........
By September 2015 goal
toby_2481 said:
congratulations wanderlust we are happy for you god bless
thank you

jaytanz

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Interview........
Recommended on 27th April 2016 (Approved) DM 5th May
Passport Req..
9th May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th may 2016
LANDED..........
TRV ✌
ali_aff said:
I applied for Character Certificate or Police Clearance Certificate from Pakistani Consulate in Abu Dhabi,
What I received after 5 months is a paper having black and white letterhead with black & white emblem mentioning their is nothing adverse in Police record during my stay at "my address in Karachi". Only colour on the paper are of the signature and the embassy stamp.

That certificate contain no other information like CNIC No. Passport No. DoB, not even my photo.

I intend to submit the same to the LVO or CIC in the hope that it will be acceptable .

Kindly share your experiences, preference and steps to follow to get PCC from Pakistan while living abroad.
(Did anyone tried the services of "Mamoo in Pakistan)
till the time embassy has a stamp on it you are good to go bro if they (CIC) has a doubt in future they will clarify and contact you for sure
good luck

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
ohcanada15 said:
We haven't done any medical before . In the sponsorship approval letter CIC insisted that we do it now and send to the visa office with the sponsorship letter.
So my question for now is who will send the medical report the doctor or my wife in KSA ? and do I send them by mail ?
I really want to keep my application there. I heard there will be delay , if they transfer to Abu Dhabi. I feel like keeping it there is better for me.
But I would still like to contact MP to find out the reason why it was sent there.
Hello ohcanada15 - Usually Other Visa Office's step in to help out with the back log. In case for your medicals - you will need to find online the Hospitals/Clinic who do provide Medical Service for Canada Immigration, and I am positive most of them will have the e-medical facility, where the doctor(s) send the report online for the immigration officer to check.

Usually the doctor's office is responsible for sending the reports to CIC.

ohcanada15

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
File Transfer...
23-07-2015 in process aug 06th
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
Impresso said:
Hello ohcanada15 - Usually Other Visa Office's step in to help out with the back log. In case for your medicals - you will need to find online the Hospitals/Clinic who do provide Medical Service for Canada Immigration, and I am positive most of them will have the e-medical facility, where the doctor(s) send the report online for the immigration officer to check.

Usually the doctor's office is responsible for sending the reports to CIC.
Thank you impresso

I am just curious to know if my file is in transit and we did the medical where will the doctor going to send the result ? My application won't be open for while in the visa office .

And on my sponsor ecas . It says we sent you correspondence
In July . Is that going to change ever . Am I able to see if my application is in process in the visa office etc ? Or the applicant ecas will have that information when the applicant recieves aor2

ziadelbaghdadi

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
hi,

I posted this as a separate topic but I noticed there is a thread for it :)

My wife (Canadian) and I (Palestinian) have decided to apply to the spouse sponsorship program. We have been married for 12 years now (knock on wood Grin ) and we have 2 kids aged 9 and 8 (they have the Canadian citizenship as well).

Can anyone share their experiences? Do you advise us to use a representative (some consultancy) or apply by ourselves?
Any particular consultancy that someone can advise. I personally asked one of them (not sure of the name) and they seem to be taking advantage by over-pricing....

thanks

Shumkhan

Jul 28, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Lvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 14 2014
Doc's Request.
24 april 2015
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
September 2 2014 decision made
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
Sep -2 -2014
Med's Request
24-april 2015
Med's Done....
May 4 2015
Passport Req..
Insha Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allsh soon
I am sponsor living in canada
Applicant is in PAkistan .
I dont know the date when afile trasfer to lvo
How cAn i tell ? Seeing the emails or ecas?

Sarim

Aug 13, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London... Resident United Arab Emirates... National Pakistan...
App. Filed.......
02, June 2015
AOR Received.
09, July 2015... AOR2 10, Aug 2015
File Transfer...
29, July 2015... In Process 6, Aug 2015
Med's Request
Upfront 23, May 2015
Interview........
Waived... Decision Made 12, Nov 2015
Passport Req..
24, Nov 2015... Passport Sent 1, Dec 2015
VISA ISSUED...
09, Dec 2015... PP & COPR rcvd 16, Dec 2015
LANDED..........
19, May 2016
Shumkhan said:
I am sponsor living in canada
Applicant is in PAkistan .
I dont know the date when afile trasfer to lvo
How cAn i tell ? Seeing the emails or ecas?
check the ecas when they made decision, further u can call them too.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
ohcanada15 said:
Thank you impresso

I am just curious to know if my file is in transit and we did the medical where will the doctor going to send the result ? My application won't be open for while in the visa office .

And on my sponsor ecas . It says we sent you correspondence
In July . Is that going to change ever . Am I able to see if my application is in process in the visa office etc ? Or the applicant ecas will have that information when the applicant recieves aor2
I dont really think that the reports are sent to the CIC office directly - rather it is uploaded online and every CIC office has access to it. This is just my understanding, as it wouldn't make sense if a file was transferred then they would have to track down the medical reports and send it along with it.

Both Sponsor's ECAS and Applicants ECAS status should be fairly the same - I was the sponsor for my wife, and mine changed to " In Process " after a while.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
ziadelbaghdadi said:
hi,

I posted this as a separate topic but I noticed there is a thread for it :)

My wife (Canadian) and I (Palestinian) have decided to apply to the spouse sponsorship program. We have been married for 12 years now (knock on wood Grin ) and we have 2 kids aged 9 and 8 (they have the Canadian citizenship as well).

Can anyone share their experiences? Do you advise us to use a representative (some consultancy) or apply by ourselves?
Any particular consultancy that someone can advise. I personally asked one of them (not sure of the name) and they seem to be taking advantage by over-pricing....

thanks
Hello ziadelbaghdadi, welcome to the thread.

I do not see a particular reason why one would need a Lawer/Consultant if their case is straight forward without any complications. I would hire a Lawyer/Consultant only if I had criminal records or have a super complicated case. Also to keep in mind, the Lawyer/Consultant cannot make the case go faster, as it is all upto the Immigration Officer.

If I were in your shoes I would do some research on how to colloect all the necessary documents, esp proof of relationship. A well documented and presented application is much preferred, you could also add a compelling Cover Letter along with the application.