+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse sponsorship Abu Dhabi office

Sarim

Aug 13, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London... Resident United Arab Emirates... National Pakistan...
App. Filed.......
02, June 2015
AOR Received.
09, July 2015... AOR2 10, Aug 2015
File Transfer...
29, July 2015... In Process 6, Aug 2015
Med's Request
Upfront 23, May 2015
Interview........
Waived... Decision Made 12, Nov 2015
Passport Req..
24, Nov 2015... Passport Sent 1, Dec 2015
VISA ISSUED...
09, Dec 2015... PP & COPR rcvd 16, Dec 2015
LANDED..........
19, May 2016
FRV said:
Hey sarim

UCI n file number is mentioned in AOR1 onli...AOR2 is mostly received after 3-4mnths once the file is transferred to the visa office but it has been observed very often that ppl do not receive AOR2 if the VO finds no need of any additional documents. How ever thy might upload the status online so MRS KHADIJA i feel u Should hear from thm may be next mnth either by mail (if additional docs are required) or though online status (progress will be updated)
There are 2 UCI number one who is sponsor on 1st AOR which we received from CPC missi UCI & file belongs to sponsor, when file is transfer to visa office if you will receive AOR2 they will mention your UCI number means sponsored person UCI number and yeah correct some time visa office directly sent additional docs requirement without any confirmation of file and UCI #.

FRV

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Sarim said:
There are 2 UCI number one who is sponsor on 1st AOR which we received from CPC missi UCI & file belongs to sponsor, when file is transfer to visa office if you will receive AOR2 they will mention your UCI number means sponsored person UCI number and yeah correct some time visa office directly sent additional docs requirement without any confirmation of file and UCI #.
Ohkk i didnt know thr are 2 UCI #...

NoorNoor

Apr 12, 2015
CANCIT said:
Hey Noor Noor,

Its funny u bring this up because my wife did her re-medical on May 28th and we still haven't received a PPR still !!! When some other members received after 40 days. This is ridiculous. So I went to the MP and apparently my MP found out that they sent the PPR back on June 8th but we didn't receive anything so the MP is making a request to send it again but haven't heard anything yet. I went last for this. Please go to your local MP is my suggestion. Because mine and ur case is same still haven't received anything and we submitted it same time the remedical.
Hi CANNCIT
I called my MP after 1 month of my medical reassessment and she said you have to wait for 2 month before we can contact and ask about your situation so we asked her after 2 month (before 4 days) she told my husband we have to wait for 3 week to bring the information so i`m not sure why the process is so complicated like this and i`m soooo tired of this thing!!
BTW i`m in Kuwait

thanks

toby_2481

Nov 20, 2014
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JAN 2013
Doc's Request.
SEPTEMBER 2014
Nomination.....
SEPTEMBER 2014
AOR Received.
SEPTEMBER 2014
File Transfer...
NOV 2014
HI Noornoor,

Sorry for my ignorance but what does MP stands for and how do I contact them here in Qatar?

Thanks

Q8wanderlust

Feb 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi under live in caregiver program
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2013
Doc's Request.
May2014
Med's Request
Feb 2015
Med's Done....
Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 30, 2015
LANDED..........
By September 2015 goal
hey guys!!!! Finally I received my PPR today July 30, 2015!!!... And good thing there is already a VAC office here in Kuwait so no need to send the passport in Abu Dhabi... I think they are reducing their workload in Abu Dhabi....

NoorNoor

Apr 12, 2015
toby_2481 said:
HI Noornoor,

Sorry for my ignorance but what does MP stands for and how do I contact them here in Qatar?

Thanks
Hi Toby

MP is a member of Perelman it`s in Canada not in the gulf so your wife (if she is sponsoring you and living in Canada) she can call him and there is a MP for every city .
hope that i helped you.

NoorNoor

Apr 12, 2015
Q8wanderlust said:
hey guys!!!! Finally I received my PPR today July 30, 2015!!!... And good thing there is already a VAC office here in Kuwait so no need to send the passport in Abu Dhabi... I think they are reducing their workload in Abu Dhabi....
Hi Q8wanderlust super congratulation for you, but your i`m reading that your reassessment in feb so it took 5 months for you it`s too late.hope i will get mine soon i did my medical reassessment in 28th of may .but thanks for the heads up about the vac it`s great.

Libra82

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Oct-2014
Doc's Request.
29-July-2015
AOR Received.
08-Dec-2014
File Transfer...
08-Dec-2014
Med's Request
29-July-2015
Med's Done....
25-Aug-2015
Interview........
No Interview.. DM on 05 Nov 2015
Hi i m new on this forum

i live in Canada and i applied for my wife she is in Pakistan

today we received an email about the police certificates and medical

Please be advised that, in order for us to continue processing your application, we require the following:

- Updated, original Pakistan Police Certificate(s). Police clearance(s) should cover both current and previous addresses.

- Your medical examination results remain outstanding.

Please submit the requested documentation/information to us within 45 days including a copy of this email as a cover letter. Please submit all the above documents to us at the same time, quoting your file number (shown in the subject line above) on all correspondence, including on the envelope.

i didn't understand that do i need to submit the medical of my wife ? is it a re-medical request or i have to submit only police clearance?
because we didn't receive re-medical request form with it

Please someone guide me who has knowledge of it

File to mississ : 15-oct-2014
file transferred to london : 08-dec-2014
doc requested :29-july-2015

CANCIT

Mar 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 15, 2014
Doc's Request.
June 22, 2014
AOR Received.
June 22, 2014
File Transfer...
April 22, 2014
Med's Done....
March 15, 2014
Hey guys,

I wanted to update everyone and let you know that my wife received her PPR after a long 16 month wait. Alhumdulillah! I cannot thank Allah enough.

My case went beyond the normal processing time compared to many members here who received much earlier, but when its time its time. Hang in there everyone, it will come! And for the ones that are still waiting and your processing time is nearing, I would highly advise you to go see your local MP. I would like to add that each MP is different in terms of helping out. I was thankful to have an MP office that was very proactive and very helpful in following up and getting back to me on a timely manner. The MP can definitely push the visa office to move the file faster if the processing time is near or past it. If your file is within processing time, then chances are they will say to wait and see.

For the ones that have received the PPR, how did you guys send the passport? Did you go through Aramax? Or go in person to a local VAC, what's better?

CANCIT

Mar 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 15, 2014
Doc's Request.
June 22, 2014
AOR Received.
June 22, 2014
File Transfer...
April 22, 2014
Med's Done....
March 15, 2014
NoorNoor said:
Hi CANNCIT
I called my MP after 1 month of my medical reassessment and she said you have to wait for 2 month before we can contact and ask about your situation so we asked her after 2 month (before 4 days) she told my husband we have to wait for 3 week to bring the information so i`m not sure why the process is so complicated like this and i`m soooo tired of this thing!!
BTW i`m in Kuwait

thanks
Hey Noor Noor,

Is your file still within processing time?

My MP actually told me very similar information. Because I went on July 6th to follow up after a month of submitting my wifes remedical and she told me to wait 3 weeks before she can follow up because they said that they have limited of requests they can ask the ministry each week for following up with the visa office. Just wait for it, It will come InshaAllah!. Btw did your status change online on ECAS to "decision made"? Normally the next step after re-medical is the PPR.

FRV

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
CANCIT said:
Hey guys,

I wanted to update everyone and let you know that my wife received her PPR after a long 16 month wait. Alhumdulillah! I cannot thank Allah enough.

My case went beyond the normal processing time compared to many members here who received much earlier, but when its time its time. Hang in there everyone, it will come! And for the ones that are still waiting and your processing time is nearing, I would highly advise you to go see your local MP. I would like to add that each MP is different in terms of helping out. I was thankful to have an MP office that was very proactive and very helpful in following up and getting back to me on a timely manner. The MP can definitely push the visa office to move the file faster if the processing time is near or past it. If your file is within processing time, then chances are they will say to wait and see.

For the ones that have received the PPR, how did you guys send the passport? Did you go through Aramax? Or go in person to a local VAC, what's better?

Congratulations!!! Really really happy for u...it was a very long wait though... All the best for further process
Just recently heard from a member that now its not necessary to send the passport to abu dabhi instead u can send it to the nearest visa office too

haldashti

Dec 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
14-03-2015
File Transfer...
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Passport Req..
16-09-2015
Q8wanderlust said:
Q8wanderlust, Congratulations. You wait is over! All the best to you and your family.

haldashti

Dec 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
14-03-2015
File Transfer...
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Passport Req..
16-09-2015
CANCIT said:
Hey guys,

CANCIT, Congratulations. Indeed Alhumdullilah. Thanks for sharing the good news with us. Any idea why your case took longer, if you don't mind sharing.

CANCIT

Mar 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 15, 2014
Doc's Request.
June 22, 2014
AOR Received.
June 22, 2014
File Transfer...
April 22, 2014
Med's Done....
March 15, 2014
haldashti said:
CANCIT, Congratulations. Indeed Alhumdullilah. Thanks for sharing the good news with us. Any idea why your case took longer, if you don't mind sharing.
Thanks so much!

I wish I knew myself, the visa office is very unpredictable. It could have been any reason, like mishandling of the file, the clerk working on it could have been lazy ...

Q8wanderlust

Feb 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi under live in caregiver program
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2013
Doc's Request.
May2014
Med's Request
Feb 2015
Med's Done....
Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 30, 2015
LANDED..........
By September 2015 goal
haldashti said:
Q8wanderlust, Congratulations. You wait is over! All the best to you and your family.
Thank you Haldashti praying for you that u will received ur PPR soon... God bless you