14-03-2015
File Transfer...
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Passport Req..
16-09-2015
chilkootcee said:
Al hamdullilah....we have finally submitted our sponsorship application via courier and while DHL says it was delivered on Jun 3, I assume it will take some time before we hear anything from CIC. I guess it's time to be added to the spreadsheet? I've been away from the board for a while cause we also had to move to a new place here in Dubai. I'm looking forward to going back through the posts and seeing how everyone's progress has been. :)

C.
Welcome aboard chilkootcee. You've been added to the spreadsheet. In our case once they started looking at the application, CIC sent AOR. Currently you'll looking around 56 days, thankfully, the SA wait has decreasing in the last 2-3 months. Good luck.

mabbasi

May 31, 2007
mabbasi said:
Thanks everyone for the good wishes. Inshallah all you will receive immigrant visa one day but that day is not far.

Email, which I have received from ADVO asking for

Proof that sponsor is living in Canada.
But in the following section they did not mention what document would be sufficient?
while currently i (sponsor) am studying and subletting a room here in Canada.

While they ready to stamp the visa but long will take ?

2- REQUIRED DOCUMENTS

You must only submit items marked . For instructions and additional details on the required item(s), please refer to the corresponding section/paragraph on page 5, under RELATED INFORMATION.

 Original passport(s)

 For visa-exempt applicants only: A photocopy of your passport (all pages) and of the passport of your accompanying spouse and dependent children (all pages), if applicable.

 Evidence of your sponsor's intent to resume residence to Canada:

 Proof that your sponsor is currently physically residing in Canada

 Original Police Certificate from <Country> for <Name>.

Two (2) Passport Photos

 Right Of Permanent Residence Fee for yourself and/or your spouse.

 Confirmed travel itinerary matching the following name(s):

 Other:

I am sponsoring my wife and i resigned and left UAE in mid 2014. why they are asking evidence of sponsor intent to move canada? I am already residing in Canada.
They did not ask to cancel my wife's UAE work visa and kids UAE residence visa.

Could you please answer the queries mentioned above.

I AM STILL WAITING FOR PROGRAM CONFIRMATION LETTER FROM MY UNIVERSITY TO PROVE THAT I (SPONSOR'S) AM LIVING IN CANADA. BY NEXT WEEK MY WIFE WILL SUBMIT HER PASSPORT FOR VISA STAMPING.

Another question:
MY WIFE IS A PAKISTANI CITIZEN. SHE WANTS TO FLY FROM UAE TO CANADA VIA EUROPE. SHE IS GOING FOR LANDING FIRST TIME. DOES SHE NEED VISA FOR EUROPE (UK, FRANCE OR ITALY, FRANKFURT) ? OR SHE DON'T NEED ANY VISA BECAUSE SHE WILL BE TRANSITING ONLY AND SHE HAS VISA FOR CANADA?

ohammam2

Feb 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Dec-2014
Doc's Request.
6-Sep-2015
File Transfer...
22-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
16-Aug-2014
Passport Req..
14-Oct-2015
mabbasi said:
Could you please answer the queries mentioned above.

I AM STILL WAITING FOR PROGRAM CONFIRMATION LETTER FROM MY UNIVERSITY TO PROVE THAT I (SPONSOR'S) AM LIVING IN CANADA. BY NEXT WEEK MY WIFE WILL SUBMIT HER PASSPORT FOR VISA STAMPING.

Another question:
MY WIFE IS A PAKISTANI CITIZEN. SHE WANTS TO FLY FROM UAE TO CANADA VIA EUROPE. SHE IS GOING FOR LANDING FIRST TIME. DOES SHE NEED VISA FOR EUROPE (UK, FRANCE OR ITALY, FRANKFURT) ? OR SHE DON'T NEED ANY VISA BECAUSE SHE WILL BE TRANSITING ONLY AND SHE HAS VISA FOR CANADA?

As for the second question, yes she is gonna need an Airport transit Visa... I know someone (Syrian) who was denied to get on board because the plane will transit in london, and he does not have visa, although he is going to USA.
The answer is different from a European country to another, France, for example does not require visa from Syrian people to transit inside the airport.
Your best bet is to google the following (Transit visa Pakistan "The name of the country")

mabbasi

May 31, 2007
ohammam2 said:
As for the second question, yes she is gonna need an Airport transit Visa... I know someone (Syrian) who was denied to get on board because the plane will transit in london, and he does not have visa, although he is going to USA.
The answer is different from a European country to another, France, for example does not require visa from Syrian people to transit inside the airport.
Your best bet is to google the following (Transit visa Pakistan "The name of the country")
Thanks a lot for quick answer.

YES ofcousre. we were living in UAE for last many years and my wife had NICOP. Overseas pakistani cannot renew theirr passorts without NICOP. and i think we did send copy of NICOP with immgration files.

kathkath

Star Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2015
AOR Received.
11-03-2015
File Transfer...
16-03-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-12-2014
Hi applied on January 7th for family sponsorship and 2nd line has been added today In my ECAS ( medical results have been received ) . But I didn't receive AOR yet. What will happen next?

ohammam2

Feb 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Dec-2014
Doc's Request.
6-Sep-2015
File Transfer...
22-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
16-Aug-2014
Passport Req..
14-Oct-2015
kathkath said:
Hi applied on January 7th for family sponsorship and 2nd line has been added today In my ECAS ( medical results have been received ) . But I didn't receive AOR yet. What will happen next?
ADVO is not keen on sending AORs, same case here, I applied on 10-Dec and the first thing I heard from them was the SA... ECAS updated the second line days after the file transfer.. Still waiting for anything from them!!

CanSA

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
They transferred my file to London visa office = bad news

My husband is living in Saudi Arabia, and the case file was sposed to go to the Abu Dhabi

so my lawyer has now sent an email asking that the file be transferred to ADVO from Lvo

Hi all
So my lawyer got the response that because my husband is a Pakistani citizen Lvo is more familiar with handling Pakistani cases so they denied Us file transfer.
So now there is nothing to do but wait I guess.

Does anyone know or who is going through the Lvo office? In similar situation ?
How long does it take once case is transferred to visa office for them to start processing ? The CIC online status says nothing so far..........

Sarim

Aug 13, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London... Resident United Arab Emirates... National Pakistan...
App. Filed.......
02, June 2015
AOR Received.
09, July 2015... AOR2 10, Aug 2015
File Transfer...
29, July 2015... In Process 6, Aug 2015
Med's Request
Upfront 23, May 2015
Interview........
Waived... Decision Made 12, Nov 2015
Passport Req..
24, Nov 2015... Passport Sent 1, Dec 2015
VISA ISSUED...
09, Dec 2015... PP &amp; COPR rcvd 16, Dec 2015
LANDED..........
19, May 2016
I noticed sponsor assessment time not updating last update from 26 May 2015. Suppose to update 2 and 9 June but no update and they mentioned assessments update on weekly basis. :(

mabbasi

May 31, 2007
mabbasi said:
Thanks a lot for quick answer.

YES ofcousre. we were living in UAE for last many years and my wife had NICOP. Overseas pakistani cannot renew theirr passorts without NICOP. and i think we did send copy of NICOP with immgration files.
SO TODAY MY WIFE SUBMITTED HER ORNIGIAL PAKISTANI PASSPORT WITH TWO PHOTOS FOR IMMIGRANT VISA STAMPING. SHE ALSO PROVIDED COPIES OF ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS. LET US SEE HOW LONG THEY WILL TAKE TO RETURN HER PASSPORT BACK. THEY WILL CALL HER ONCE ITS READY.

loveu

Jun 29, 2013
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2010 canada for PR under live in caregiver program
Doc's Request.
14-11-2012 abu dhabi
AOR Received.
30-08-2013 from abu dhabi canadian immigration office
File Transfer...
18-01-2013 to abu dhabi
Med's Request
30-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
03-31-2015 LC1 PR(principal applicant)
Passport Req..
04-06-2015 PP sent April 13,2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-26-2015 passport sent by ADVO to fedex,Passport recieved from ADVO to philippines april 30,2015
LANDED..........
May 7,2015
mabbasi said:
SO TODAY MY WIFE SUBMITTED HER ORNIGIAL PAKISTANI PASSPORT WITH TWO PHOTOS FOR IMMIGRANT VISA STAMPING. SHE ALSO PROVIDED COPIES OF ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS. LET US SEE HOW LONG THEY WILL TAKE TO RETURN HER PASSPORT BACK. THEY WILL CALL HER ONCE ITS READY.

Congratulation...withiin 10 business days

Apr 26, 2015
mabbasi said:
Congrats, Inshallah it will finish soon :D
Just in case any of the forum members got the same documents request. What documents can be used to provide:
- Evidence of your sponsor's intent to resume residence to Canada
- Proof that your sponsor is currently physically residing in Canada

Thanks

haldashti

Dec 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
14-03-2015
File Transfer...
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Passport Req..
16-09-2015
Sarim said:
I noticed sponsor assessment time not updating last update from 26 May 2015. Suppose to update 2 and 9 June but no update and they mentioned assessments update on weekly basis. :(
From what I've seen since I've been watching it the last 5-6 months, updates occur on Thursdays/Fridays, they are behind at minimum 1 week, sometimes they'll update the 'last update time' by 2 weeks, my guess, we'll see something the next couple of days with an update time of first week of June -:) June 4th, or something close..

mabbasi

May 31, 2007
sponserincanada said:
Congrats, Inshallah it will finish soon :D
Just in case any of the forum members got the same documents request. What documents can be used to provide:
- Evidence of your sponsor's intent to resume residence to Canada
I SPONSOR) ALREADY LIVING IN CANADA. I AM ATTENDING UNIVERSITY SO ATTACHED LETTER OF PROGRAM ENROLLMENT.

- Proof that your sponsor is currently physically residing in Canada
PROVIDED COPIES OF BANK STATEMENT AND CREDIT CARD STATEMENT. HOME ADDRESS IS CLEARLY VISIBLE (PRINTED) ON BOTH BILLS.

Thanks

Sarim

Aug 13, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London... Resident United Arab Emirates... National Pakistan...
App. Filed.......
02, June 2015
AOR Received.
09, July 2015... AOR2 10, Aug 2015
File Transfer...
29, July 2015... In Process 6, Aug 2015
Med's Request
Upfront 23, May 2015
Interview........
Waived... Decision Made 12, Nov 2015
Passport Req..
24, Nov 2015... Passport Sent 1, Dec 2015
VISA ISSUED...
09, Dec 2015... PP &amp; COPR rcvd 16, Dec 2015
LANDED..........
19, May 2016
haldashti said:
From what I've seen since I've been watching it the last 5-6 months, updates occur on Thursdays/Fridays, they are behind at minimum 1 week, sometimes they'll update the 'last update time' by 2 weeks, my guess, we'll see something the next couple of days with an update time of first week of June -:) June 4th, or something close..

yeah i can just hope for best :-X

jmanuelcahill

May 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-May-2014
Doc's Request.
15-Oct-2014; AOR2 - 15-Oct-2014
AOR Received.
SA - 22-July-2014
Med's Done....
26-Sept-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-Nov-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-Nov-2014; PP Returned: 29-Nov-2014
Hi everyone!!! :) :) :)

Got into Canada last week without any problem at all. Thank's God!

I flew from Dubai to Amsterdam (with almost 7 hours lay over) and then to Calgary.

We passed through customs first then to the immigration. The officer basically asked only the questions which are found in the confirmation paper and then she let me signed it and then she welcome me to Canada...

It took me more than 6 months after getting my visa to come here due to some work related and other personal concerns and my husband is patiently waiting for me. I also used new passport in travelling but the officer just looked into my old passport and stamped on it.

Good luck to everyone who are still waiting for their visa. It will surely come soon. :) :) :)