14-03-2015
File Transfer...
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Passport Req..
16-09-2015
Sarim said:
Hello Haldashti, My file on last stages i will send in June 1st week because my medical is on 23rd May.

Can u please advise me how prove of relationship pictures will label?? from back side or use any software to write text on it?

Please suggest.
I hand wrote on the back of each picture, with names. Example Jane doe and John smith, Jane Doe and my sister..., Jane Doe and my mother .., you just want to make it easy for the officer. Good luck

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Sarim said:
normally over all cases take how much processing time in abu dhabi visa office? don't give me link for processing time i know officially 13 months but i am talking about people experiences.
It all depends - how you piece together and how complete you application is for starters. Some applications bound for ADVO are going to LVO . Also on the immigration officer and the pool your file goes to. You are looking at 5 to 10 Months and in some cases over a year.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
haldashti said:
I hand wrote on the back of each picture, with names. Example Jane doe and John smith, Jane Doe and my sister..., Jane Doe and my mother .., you just want to make it easy for the officer. Good luck
I two hand wrote on the back of each picture with Date/Short Title/Place/ Who is who in the picture - I was only worried if the officer would be able to read my handwriting :p

CANCIT

Mar 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 15, 2014
Doc's Request.
June 22, 2014
AOR Received.
June 22, 2014
File Transfer...
April 22, 2014
Med's Done....
March 15, 2014
tamyboy said:
Hi guys, we have received passport request couple days ago :) . Good luck to you all.
Congratssss!!! this is excellent news! Alhumdulillah at least something moved forward. ! :D

CANCIT

Mar 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 15, 2014
Doc's Request.
June 22, 2014
AOR Received.
June 22, 2014
File Transfer...
April 22, 2014
Med's Done....
March 15, 2014
Impresso said:
CANCIT and Heat9999 - Any updates from your side ?
Nothing on my end!! Still waiting for them to send me my re-medical!! Hopefully Inshallah soon. I am hoping your PPR comes soon! I know u did your re-medical shortly after Tamyboy.

Lamis

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-3-2015
File Transfer...
16-3-2015
Passport Req..
08-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-12-2015
Impresso said:
Hello Lamis
Case Specific Enquiry can be found specific to Visa Offices, where you can report important changes regarding your application, such as births, deaths, marriages, divorces, adoptions, changes in address, changes in employment, acquisition of a new educational credential, results of an approved language test.

The URL for Abu Dhabi is https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=abu%20dhabi&_ga=1.123257538.872472400.1400516085

I would consider sending them via mail if it is an option, make sure to attach a copy of your SA and a cover letter.
thank you impresso :)

Lamis

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-3-2015
File Transfer...
16-3-2015
Passport Req..
08-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-12-2015
hey we i just checked ecas and it says Medical results have been recieved..
anyone knows whats the next step ??

igay

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Impresso said:
Hello Tulip Flower - If I was in your place I would panic as well - but I would follow the instructions provided and send them the required docs ASAP - Once confirmed that the docs are uploaded I would order Notes Again to see what is going on.
This may be a case where other VO's are stepping in to help with the load of the application. Do let us know how things go.
Hi Tulip Flower and Empresso, I got an email for medical reassessment before from Regional Medical Office in India. I just bring the email with me to the Panel Physician who did for my medical reassessment. Pls bring the copy of the email and the copy of ur first upfront medical especially the number with Barcode for their ready reference with ur remedical.just explain to your panel physician to send the result to India Tru email.thats WHAT I did with my medical reassessment before.

I hope my experience helps u a bit with ur problem. Good luck to u.

FRV

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Impresso said:
CANCIT and Heat9999 - Any updates from your side ?
Hey can sumone let me kno that while filing the application do i need to submit my wife's original educational documents or just copy?
Plz anyone who has an idea reply back soon

NoorNoor

Apr 12, 2015
Impresso said:
Hello NoorNoor,

This is indeed some good news for you to get some traction on your application - Would you be kind enough to share your time line ?

The security check is a little different compared to background check. Security Check involves various parties and Org who basically give's the VO a Green Light that you are of no threat. Certain Cases takes a month or two and some have taken more, depending on where you apply and where have you been in the past ( basically they wanna dig into your history )
Hello Impresso

I applied in 22/4/2014 and because of the loss of the papers our eligibility letter had been delayed till 7/11/2014,i already but my security check from Kuwait in my papers and I have been living in Kuwait my whole life, I`m 24 years old , so I think their is no history to dig into.... i think :)
so what is your opinion

tamyboy

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
i2canada said:
Manyy congrats :). Your request was just on way after my case. So happy to see that PPRs are coming in quickly now. I pray for rest of members also. I have submitted the passport in person to embassy in Abu dhabi last Wednesday. Let's pray I get it back soon.
Thank You :)

tamyboy

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Impresso said:
So glad to hear the good news brother !! I can't stop smiling ;D - Finally Some Awesome News ! Hope you are doing your PPR Dance - All the best.
haha thanks bro, I did a PPR scream, good luck to you and other members. :)