24 november 2014
Passport Req..
5 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
16 February 2015
LANDED..........
13 March 2015 (ALHUMDULILAH)
Ashik14 said:
Hi, can u please share how ur husband sent PP to ADVO? Today, I went to Aramex Abu Dhabi. They told me that no need return airway bill as per new agreement between Aramex and Canadian embassy. At this moment Aramex Abu Dhabi took 140AED from me for PP delivery to Canadian embassy. When PP will be returned , Aramex will call me and take 30 AED for their delivery charge from me.
u serious dude ? Um gonna send ma passport via aramex tommorow from al ain but as u r saying that they told that there's no need of tha airwaybill but in tha PPR they mentioned that fill tha airwaybill carefully or ur passport will b lost ...... what's wrong with them ?

muhammad azaan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Abu dhabi - Al Ain
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 january 2014
Doc's Request.
11 may 2014
Med's Request
11 november 2014
Med's Done....
24 november 2014
Passport Req..
5 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
16 February 2015
LANDED..........
lonely wife said:
awwww i know that feeling! i woke up at 8am in the morning and my hubby told me to check the email from the lawyer and i went crazy wid happiness..

i hope and pray for Impresso that he gets his pp request soon inshallah! and all those who are apart and waiting
lol same here I was happy too ..... I do pray for impresso as well but yeah never forget about tamyboy as he is tha first in tha waiting line :-X

muhammad azaan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Abu dhabi - Al Ain
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 january 2014
Doc's Request.
11 may 2014
Med's Request
11 november 2014
Med's Done....
24 november 2014
Passport Req..
5 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
16 February 2015
LANDED..........
I think ill b goin to submit ma passport in person to tha embassy that would b a gud idea ! Any suggestions ?

bublo ksa

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
muhammad azaan said:
I think ill b goin to submit ma passport in person to tha embassy that would b a gud idea ! Any suggestions ?
If u have opportunity then u should avail it.

tamyboy

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
muhammad azaan said:
I hope I hear from them soon. If you hand in person, are you going to have return tracking number ? try

muhammad azaan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Abu dhabi - Al Ain
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 january 2014
Doc's Request.
11 may 2014
Med's Request
11 november 2014
Med's Done....
24 november 2014
Passport Req..
5 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
16 February 2015
LANDED..........
tamyboy said:
I hope I hear from them soon. If you hand in person, are you going to have return tracking number ? try
INSHALLAH u r goin to hear sumthng soon dude .... actually In tha PPR tgey gave me 3 options to submit m passport

1- to submit in there vac office which they have in kuwait abu dhabi and dubai
2- to submit tha passport in person to tha embassy
3- courier it via aramex

I seriously dunno which way is tha best and fast and I dunno wiether ill get any tracking number if I go in person !

AMJ

Mar 2, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
muhammad azaan said:
INSHALLAH u r goin to hear sumthng soon dude .... actually In tha PPR tgey gave me 3 options to submit m passport

3- courier it via aramex

I seriously dunno which way is tha best and fast and I dunno wiether ill get any tracking number if I go in person !

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
lonely wife said:
Inshallah impresso, we always pray for you, u aare next inshallah!
They are just adding ur baby to ur wife's file..Don't worry
Tulip flower said:
hope u will get it next week insha allah
muhammad azaan said:
INSHALLAH u n impresso r next INSHALLAH ! Cheers dude !
bublo ksa said:
Don't worry Impresso. You are the next inshALLAH :) Believe me
lonely wife said:
i hope and pray for Impresso that he gets his pp request soon inshallah! and all those who are apart and waiting
Thankyou @lonelywife @TulipFlower @muhammadazaan @bubloksa for keeping us in your prayer and Dua. Insha'Allah hoping to hear good news soon.

Ashik14

Aug 26, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
26-10-2014
AOR Received.
15-08-2014
Med's Done....
28-03-2014
Passport Req..
05-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
07-03-2015
muhammad azaan said:
u serious dude ? Um gonna send ma passport via aramex tommorow from al ain but as u r saying that they told that there's no need of tha airwaybill but in tha PPR they mentioned that fill tha airwaybill carefully or ur passport will b lost ...... what's wrong with them ?
Check what they are telling tomorrow? Then , take decision. If you give it by hand, than how will u track? or enclosed the return air way bill?

tamyboy

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Ashik14 said:
Check what they are telling tomorrow? Then , take decision. If you give it by hand, than how will u track? or enclosed the return air way bill?
just talk to aramex, ask them that you want return airway bill for both ways. if they agree then use them. else might as well drop it by hand to save few days

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
muhammad azaan said:

3- courier it via aramex

Whatever is easier for you brother - If I was in your shoes I would go and submit the passport in person, not sure if you can submit a return AWB while you submit in person - so that ADVO will just courier it back to you. In which case you should be able to track it.

But I would also presume that - if you can submit it in person, wouldn't you be able to pick it up in person ?

Believe members who have sent their passports or gone in person can shed some light.

JenPin

Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2013
Doc's Request.
08-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-01-2014
File Transfer...
SA : 28-01-2014
Med's Done....
24-10-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2014
LANDED..........
21-11-2014
Congrats Azaan on getting PPR!

If you drop the passport in person at the Embassy, they will give you a blank Aramex AWB to fill in your address for the return of your Passport. You can note down the number of that AWB and track it online.This was the procedure they followed before. Nevertheless if anything has changed, when you go in person they will inform you or you could ask them.

zbaby

Nov 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO/Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Med's Done....
25-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-09-2015
Dear all senior members,

i think I have done a mistake, we didn't mention that our application is for Outland spouse citizenship. please comment;
1) is this a big mistake?
2) will it slow down the process?
3) how to rectify this mistake.?

i am super worried now :( :-[

muhammad azaan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Abu dhabi - Al Ain
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 january 2014
Doc's Request.
11 may 2014
Med's Request
11 november 2014
Med's Done....
24 november 2014
Passport Req..
5 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
16 February 2015
LANDED..........
Impresso said:
Whatever is easier for you brother - If I was in your shoes I would go and submit the passport in person, not sure if you can submit a return AWB while you submit in person - so that ADVO will just courier it back to you. In which case you should be able to track it.

But I would also presume that - if you can submit it in person, wouldn't you be able to pick it up in person ?

Believe members who have sent their passports or gone in person can shed some light.
Thanx for tha kind opinion dude ..... i think submitting in person would b gud for me and no I won't b able to pick it up in person if I submitt it in person as they hve mentioned in tha PPR that if u submitt tha passport in person we will return it via aramex courier on ur adress !