Passport Req..
5 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
16 February 2015
LANDED..........
13 March 2015 (ALHUMDULILAH)
JenPin said:
Congrats Azaan on getting PPR!

If you drop the passport in person at the Embassy, they will give you a blank Aramex AWB to fill in your address for the return of your Passport. You can note down the number of that AWB and track it online.This was the procedure they followed before. Nevertheless if anything has changed, when you go in person they will inform you or you could ask them.
thanx jenpin for this kind help ...... yeah I was a bit stressed thinking on how tha embassy is goin to return me my passport via aramex on my adress as in tha PPR they mentioned that if u submit tha passporr in person just write down ur full name and adress on tha c5 envelope ..... dun write any kind of p.o box , mobile number , email etc.

ajwa

Oct 28, 2014
muhammad azaan said:
I think ill b goin to submit ma passport in person to tha embassy that would b a gud idea ! Any suggestions ?
As per experience before when they ask me to submit passport,I handed them in the morning and they ask me to return by 12 noon and I waited for another hour or two and I bring home my pp same day.that is 2009 I dont know if rules change,hope it help:)

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
zbaby said:
Dear all senior members,

i think I have done a mistake, we didn't mention that our application is for Outland spouse citizenship. please comment;
1) is this a big mistake?
2) will it slow down the process?
3) how to rectify this mistake.?

i am super worried now :( :-[
Hello zbaby - do you have a copy of your application that you submitted ? ( Just to double Check if you ticked the box )

Are you and your spouse currently together outside of Canada ?

zbaby

Nov 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO/Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Med's Done....
25-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-09-2015
Impresso said:
Hello zbaby - do you have a copy of your application that you submitted ? ( Just to double Check if you ticked the box )

Are you and your spouse currently together outside of Canada ?
Hi Impresso, no my spouse (sponsor) is in Canada and i am in UAE. which box do i need to check if i ticked? :-\

muhammad azaan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Abu dhabi - Al Ain
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 january 2014
Doc's Request.
11 may 2014
Med's Request
11 november 2014
Med's Done....
24 november 2014
Passport Req..
5 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
16 February 2015
LANDED..........
I have sent ma passport today via aramex cz of some reason I wasn't able to drive abu dhabi and submit tha passport in person ....... so do pray for a quick return of ma passport n if anyone hve got any idea that how long does this gonna take that will b a great help ..... thanx to all of u guys for this support and help .... cheers !

muhammad azaan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Abu dhabi - Al Ain
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 january 2014
Doc's Request.
11 may 2014
Med's Request
11 november 2014
Med's Done....
24 november 2014
Passport Req..
5 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
16 February 2015
LANDED..........
ajwa said:
As per experience before when they ask me to submit passport,I handed them in the morning and they ask me to return by 12 noon and I waited for another hour or two and I bring home my pp same day.that is 2009 I dont know if rules change,hope it help:)
thanx alot for ur suggetion ajwa but they mentioned in tha PPR that if u submit tha passport in oerson to tha embassy we will return it via aramex to ur adress so both tha procedures where same according to ma point of view so i i submitted it frm ma city al ain via aramex rather thn driving that far to abu dhabi ...... any idea how long it's gonna take ?

Ashik14

Aug 26, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
26-10-2014
AOR Received.
15-08-2014
Med's Done....
28-03-2014
Passport Req..
05-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
07-03-2015
muhammad azaan said:
I have sent ma passport today via aramex cz of some reason I wasn't able to drive abu dhabi and submit tha passport in person ....... so do pray for a quick return of ma passport n if anyone hve got any idea that how long does this gonna take that will b a great help ..... thanx to all of u guys for this support and help .... cheers !
Did you enclose the Aramex return air way bill?

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
zbaby said:
Hi Impresso, no my spouse (sponsor) is in Canada and i am in UAE. which box do i need to check if i ticked? :-\
Hi zbaby - In part 1 of your sponsorship application for form IMM1344E ( Application to Sponsor ) , in Pg 2 there is a box which says Sponsor Residency Declaration - this basically says if the sponsor is outside or inside Canada.

Regardless , the forms are different for inland and outland sponsorship. Therefore I do not think it will be a big of a deal if you did not mention it is an out land application.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Have a feeling my case is delayed because ADVO is trying to figure out what to do with our New Born Baby - To Add her to the application or to ask for her Canadian Citizenship

She is a Canadian Citizen through me, but to get a Canadian Citizenship Certificate Takes 5-6 Months !! Allah Knows Best.

muhammad azaan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Abu dhabi - Al Ain
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 january 2014
Doc's Request.
11 may 2014
Med's Request
11 november 2014
Med's Done....
24 november 2014
Passport Req..
5 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
16 February 2015
LANDED..........
Ashik14 said:
Did you enclose the Aramex return air way bill?
I didn't enclosed anythng they juz gave me a airway bill and asked me to fill it I filled it and gave ma passport , 2 photos and tha printed form to them they gave me a c4 envelope to put ma stuff in it ..... I got all ma thing In it and handed that envelop to yhem with tha airway bill they me a copy of tha airway bill and tha original airwaybill was in tha packet of aramex with ma stuff ..... bro did I went through tha right procedure ? Do lead me a bit thanx

Tulip flower

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
Impresso said:
Have a feeling my case is delayed because ADVO is trying to figure out what to do with our New Born Baby - To Add her to the application or to ask for her Canadian Citizenship

She is a Canadian Citizen through me, but to get a Canadian Citizenship Certificate Takes 5-6 Months !! Allah Knows Best.
but why they did not request that if they need it ,i think if they want that they will contact u long time ago,
did u try to consult alwayer about that ?!

stay positive insha allah ur family will be with u very soon

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Tulip flower said:
but why they did not request that if they need it ,i think if they want that they will contact u long time ago,
did u try to consult alwayer about that ?!

stay positive insha allah ur family will be with u very soon
To be honest Tulip Flower - my lawyer seems to be useless. The only reason we got a lawyer is because our family wanted, all he did was put our document together. We have been trying to reach out to him, but all he can say is that we have to wait until 15 months, as that's the normal processing time. I found out about the notes from all the members in the forum.

I bet the lawyer doesn't know about the notes - LOL. And yes you do make a point, that they would have asked this long time ago, it has already been over 3 months since our kid was born. No I feel like my lawyer didn't get any emails from ADVO or there is a communication gap somewhere.

Insha'Allah lets see..

Tulip flower

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
Impresso said:
To be honest Tulip Flower - my lawyer seems to be useless. The only reason we got a lawyer is because our family wanted, all he did was put our document together. We have been trying to reach out to him, but all he can say is that we have to wait until 15 months, as that's the normal processing time. I found out about the notes from all the members in the forum.

I bet the lawyer doesn't know about the notes - LOL. And yes you do make a point, that they would have asked this long time ago, it has already been over 3 months since our kid was born. No I feel like my lawyer didn't get any emails from ADVO or there is a communication gap somewhere.

Insha'Allah lets see..
ya i know most of laywers r useless .
thats good u ordered the notes it will clear alots for u ,i order it too on feb second
lets wait and see

CanSA

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
Hi ALL

New to the group here. I am a Canadian spouse applying for her husband who is in Saudi Arabia. Application has just been submitted and inshallah by allah's will my husband can be here by end of the year in Canada.
Reading everyone's else's cases have been really helpful. Good luck to all of you in the process and may Allah help this time fly by as quickly as possible
:)

haldashti

Dec 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
14-03-2015
File Transfer...
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Passport Req..
16-09-2015
CanSA said:
Hi ALL

New to the group here. I am a Canadian spouse applying for her husband who is in Saudi Arabia. Application has just been submitted and inshallah by allah's will my husband can be here by end of the year in Canada.
Reading everyone's else's cases have been really helpful. Good luck to all of you in the process and may Allah help this time fly by as quickly as possible
:)
Hello CanSA. Welcome aboard and good luck.