Passport Req..
5 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
16 February 2015
LANDED..........
13 March 2015 (ALHUMDULILAH)
Tulip flower said:
masha allah ,many congratulations
thanx alot tulip hope u guyz to b next INSHALLAH ...... cheers !

muhammad azaan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Abu dhabi - Al Ain
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 january 2014
Doc's Request.
11 may 2014
Med's Request
11 november 2014
Med's Done....
24 november 2014
Passport Req..
5 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
16 February 2015
LANDED..........
lonely wife said:
Wow wow wow!!! I'm so happy fr u Muhammad Azaan!!! U deserved it!

Congratulations! Now fly 2 ur wife!!!

No, advo jus askd my hubby to send pp with 2 pics thts all
lonely :p :p :p :p thanx alot for ur happiness and care ;D ;D ma wife just landed in canada n gave me a call to inform that she reached safely ALHAMDULILLAH but when I told her that I got PPR last night seriously she was outta her mind ..... um really feel easy n relaxed thanx to everyone for helping me to paas thz time of ma life :D

tamyboy

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
muhammad azaan said:
lonely :p :p :p :p thanx alot for ur happiness and care ;D ;D ma wife just landed in canada n gave me a call to inform that she reached safely ALHAMDULILLAH but when I told her that I got PPR last night seriously she was outta her mind ..... um really feel easy n relaxed thanx to everyone for helping me to paas thz time of ma life :D
must be, glad you are done with this ordeal

muhammad azaan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Abu dhabi - Al Ain
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 january 2014
Doc's Request.
11 may 2014
Med's Request
11 november 2014
Med's Done....
24 november 2014
Passport Req..
5 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
16 February 2015
LANDED..........
tamyboy said:
must be, glad you are done with this ordeal
no worries dude u ill b done too v soon next week INSHALLAH

bublo ksa

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Impresso said:
Guys please keep us in your Prayers and Dua's - really need to get my wife and kid here as soon as possible. Insha'Allah
Don't worry Impresso. You are the next inshALLAH :) Believe me

muhammad azaan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Abu dhabi - Al Ain
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 january 2014
Doc's Request.
11 may 2014
Med's Request
11 november 2014
Med's Done....
24 november 2014
Passport Req..
5 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
16 February 2015
LANDED..........
bublo ksa said:
MashALLAH,,, Thats Great!!! Happy for u and welcome to Canada
thanx dude ..... hope and pray for fast processing on every single case

igay

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Impresso said:
Congratulations Igay - Now you can relax and have no worries.
Thank you so much Impresso. I do hope and pray that you will get PPR soon too. Good luck...

igay

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
muhammad azaan said:
Lonelywife , igay , ashik , arad , can u plz tell me if ADVO asked u guyz to cancle ur u.a.e visa's along with tha PPR ?
WOW!!! Congratulations muhammad azaan. Happy to hear u got PPR now. I had my visa cancelled since the start of the processing of my ppers. It's up to u if u want to cancell ur visa first before sending ur passport or have it cancelled after u get ur passport wih visa stamped. Im sure the validity ofbur visa conforms with the expiration of ur new medical. Do hope Impresso got his PPR soon too. .CCheers!

ARAD

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 13, 2014
AOR Received.
july 17 2014
Med's Done....
March 2014
Interview........
Na
Passport Req..
Dec 21 2014
muhammad azaan said:
thanx dude ..... hope and pray for fast processing on every single case
Congrats muhammad. Happy for you buddy.
As far as the visa cancellation! I am the sponsor for my wife and since I live in Dubai with her, and they require proof that the sposor will permanently move to Canada , i had to cancel my uae visa to show I intend to move back. They didn't ask my wife (the applicant) to cancel her visa, but since her visa was under my sponsorship (husbands visa) we had to cancel hers as well.

Wish you the best of luck buddy

Lamis

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-3-2015
File Transfer...
16-3-2015
Passport Req..
08-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-12-2015
haldashti said:
Lamis,
If you mean you sent your papers for SA, you may or may not get an acknowledgment from CIC, that your papers have been received. I recently spoke to them and was told as such. If you have applied a month ago, begining of January that puts you around end of March/early April, before they start processing/looking at your papers, the wait time currently is 89 days for SA.. I have a similar timeline as yours.. Good luck..

Oh ok i'm asking because my friend also applied for SA last year and she recieved her reply that they started processing her applications after one month..thats why i thought that this is the normal range of time although i read on the website that it takes 89 days.. Anyways we have to be patient and inshallah im hopong everything will work out.. Thank you so much haldashti.. I hope things will work out for you too.. Good luck

Ashik14

Aug 26, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
26-10-2014
AOR Received.
15-08-2014
Med's Done....
28-03-2014
Passport Req..
05-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
07-03-2015
lonely wife said:
Hi Impresso, my hubby sent his pp today so it will reach on Sunday, then hopefully 12 working days..

He will resign aftr he gets d visa done and land here in Canada in d next week inshallah!
I'm waiting for him here :)
I will update u guys..
Hi, can u please share how ur husband sent PP to ADVO? Today, I went to Aramex Abu Dhabi. They told me that no need return airway bill as per new agreement between Aramex and Canadian embassy. At this moment Aramex Abu Dhabi took 140AED from me for PP delivery to Canadian embassy. When PP will be returned , Aramex will call me and take 30 AED for their delivery charge from me.

lonely wife

Star Member
May 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2015
muhammad azaan said:
awwww i know that feeling! i woke up at 8am in the morning and my hubby told me to check the email from the lawyer and i went crazy wid happiness..

i hope and pray for Impresso that he gets his pp request soon inshallah! and all those who are apart and waiting

lonely wife

Star Member
May 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2015
Ashik14 said:
Hi, can u please share how ur husband sent PP to ADVO? Today, I went to Aramex Abu Dhabi. They told me that no need return airway bill as per new agreement between Aramex and Canadian embassy. At this moment Aramex Abu Dhabi took 140AED from me for PP delivery to Canadian embassy. When PP will be returned , Aramex will call me and take 30 AED for their delivery charge from me.
oh ??? when did that rule come into effect? he went to the office opposite the airport branch, deira and they gave a return airway bill to be inserted into the package with the passport. they charged 170 dhs total for back n forth fee. they said keep an eye on the return traking number waybill after 2 weeks coz as soon as they give the pp back to aramex, tht return waybill trakin will become active then..