+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse sponsorship Abu Dhabi office

kiwi1959

Star Member
Jun 17, 2012
Hi everyone

I hot a Decision made on 29 Feb sent to my wife's (sponsor) email. They recently asked me to resend one of the initial application form again.
I can't link my Application Number to MYCIC account I created in Website as instructed. Tried different combinations
Error message: <<Based on the information you entered, we found no applications.>>

Has anyone experienced that ?
Thanks

sbakhour

Star Member
Apr 19, 2014
Hello Kiwi1959,
Yes the same is happening with many, it is a little bit tricky and you have only 5 tries per 24 hours. First, you have to enter the name and details (e.g. Application number, family name, UIC number, etc...) exactly same as it was entered on your application file. Second, you may skip the city of birth by adding a space then select only the country of birth, skip also the passport details.
At the bottom, make sure to enter the number of people in application = 2 (this will include the sponsor) + if you don't have any dependents on the application, in case you have dependents then you need to increase the number by the nb. of dependents available.
The last tricky part is to try different marital status. I knew some people whom their system accepted divorced instead of married for their marital status because they were previously divorced.
I hope the above details will help you to link your application to your myCIC account. Good luck !

JMZ

Dec 25, 2016
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abou Dhabi
File Transfer...
12-05-2016
Med's Done....
10-04-2016
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
Still not yet
hello Guys,
I got yesterday my GCMS notes :

ASSESSMENTS

Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality : Passed
Org Crime:
Medical : Passed
Misrepresentation :
Other Reqs:
Final :

last upgrade on my application was in Octobor 2016. for now security check still in progress !!!!

sbakhour

Star Member
Apr 19, 2014
@JMZ: I don't think it is really useful to order GCMS notes for the Family Class Sponsorship unless the application was refused, it won't be a big deal to get few details.
The only options that you have are:

1) Either wait and be patient
2) Try to communicate with ADVO by email and check if they have updates on your file.

Regards,
SB

sokara

Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2016
Doc's Request.
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
March 2016
File Transfer...
March 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 2015
Interview........
not required at this time
Passport Req..
Soon Insha'allah
JMZ said:
hello Guys,
I got yesterday my GCMS notes :

ASSESSMENTS

Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality : Passed
Org Crime:
Medical : Passed
Misrepresentation :
Other Reqs:
Final :

last upgrade on my application was in Octobor 2016. for now security check still in progress !!!!

Same case here my friend ... and we are hesitating to contact them or to wait ... bcoz one of my friends advised me once ... that they delay people who are communicating with them ... and i dont know why but this was his advise ... however i sent like two emails since October and no damn proper response from them ... i really hate this Visa office they dont have someone we can control those officer and supervise their work.

sbakhour

Star Member
Apr 19, 2014
@Sokara: ADVO are doing their best & I believe they have a lot of application to process from different countries in the region.
It is not proper to mention the words "Damn" & "Hate" or say "control officers / supervise their work"... If this is your opinion then please keep it for yourself.
I don't think any Visa Office for CIC will delay an application if an individual contacts them. It was not professional at all from your side to mention this.
You may not know the load they have, I am sure they are overloaded. Please show some respect at least for the people working on your case.

mohammedessam

Oct 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Apr-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
13-May-2015
File Transfer...
06-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2015
sbakhour said:
@Sokara: ADVO are doing their best & I believe they have a lot of application to process from different countries in the region.
It is not proper to mention the words "Damn" & "Hate" or say "control officers / supervise their work"... If this is your opinion then please keep it for yourself.
I don't think any Visa Office for CIC will delay an application if an individual contacts them. It was not professional at all from your side to mention this.
You may not know the load they have, I am sure they are overloaded. Please show some respect at least for the people working on your case.
Just for your information they had my wife's application stored on a shelf for 12 months
when my MP contacted them they claimed that they did not receive the requested documents even though i sent all the requested documents twice within 1 week of their request.
on their request letter they clearly stated that if they don't receive the required documents within 30 days they will proceed and the application might be refused.
so they basically don't care about any applicant and they need someone to supervise them otherwise they will sit and drink coffee all day and enjoy tax free salary.
Everyone is free to express their opinion.

sbakhour

Star Member
Apr 19, 2014
@mohammedessam: expressing your opinion here and giving negative comments will never help you.
I think that you are the one sitting back and drinking coffee all day commenting on people who are working hard to finalize your case.
Sooner or later you will get a response, so you better sit back, relax, take some yoga session and have patience.
All the above comments you wrote are not useful in here and won't add/change or make anyone's application faster. Plus this won't get a supervisor to monitor the officers there.
I think they already have a manager and a government taking care of their work so don't bother much & keep your freedom of expressing negative comments to yourself.

JMZ

Dec 25, 2016
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abou Dhabi
File Transfer...
12-05-2016
Med's Done....
10-04-2016
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
Still not yet
sbakhour said:
@JMZ: I don't think it is really useful to order GCMS notes for the Family Class Sponsorship unless the application was refused, it won't be a big deal to get few details.
The only options that you have are:

1) Either wait and be patient
2) Try to communicate with ADVO by email and check if they have updates on your file.

Regards,
SB

Hi Sbakhour how are you ? yes i understand but in same time i am in situation that i need to know what is happening , my wife delivered my 2 babies in Canada and i didn't attend her delivery , i applied 2 times for visit visa and i get rejected ! also for now my wife still in Canada with 1 enfant and 1 new born she is having a bad time in addition i cant book for her ticket to leave Canada bcz as per airlines policy she can't travel with 2 enfants (they are not allowing me to book ticket ) ! so many things happening with me i am really upset .

CrownHybrid

May 25, 2016
sbakhour said:
@mohammedessam: expressing your opinion here and giving negative comments will never help you.
I think that you are the one sitting back and drinking coffee all day commenting on people who are working hard to finalize your case.
Sooner or later you will get a response, so you better sit back, relax, take some yoga session and have patience.
All the above comments you wrote are not useful in here and won't add/change or make anyone's application faster. Plus this won't get a supervisor to monitor the officers there.
I think they already have a manager and a government taking care of their work so don't bother much & keep your freedom of expressing negative comments to yourself.
Snakhour, stop acting like you are an admin to this group. Everyone is free to express their opnion and frustration with ADVO who are doing a terrible terrible job. They process some people within 3 months and other people within 3 years. They are probably one of the worst visa offices worldwide. My wife's application has been frozen for over a year with no updates, no replies, no dedication or professionalism.
If you had a good experience with them, it doesn't mean everyone experienced the same.

sbakhour

Star Member
Apr 19, 2014
@CrownHybrid: No one is acting as an Admin of this group and no one asked for your opinion.
You can stay quiet ans respect yourself before posting any comment; and trust me as long as you have this attitude, nothing will go positive for you.
Go get some education first and learn how to talk and discuss topics with people then come back and reply to me.

@JMZ: Everyone has his own case and issues, we all have personal problems as well. I am sure that many others have troubles worse than yours and want to go there to see their families/relatives or have death cases.
Having personal cases doesn't mean that your application will be processed faster with ADVO.
Each case is unique & sometimes ADVO request more details or papers from other applications, the same thing goes with studying the application, do a background check, get a final decision, etc....
Stay positive and positive things will happen bro ;) Don't be like others...

mohammedessam

Oct 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Apr-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
13-May-2015
File Transfer...
06-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2015
sbakhour said:
@CrownHybrid: No one is acting as an Admin of this group and no one asked for your opinion.
You can stay quiet ans respect yourself before posting any comment; and trust me as long as you have this attitude, nothing will go positive for you.
Go get some education first and learn how to talk and discuss topics with people then come back and reply to me.

@JMZ: Everyone has his own case and issues, we all have personal problems as well. I am sure that many others have troubles worse than yours and want to go there to see their families/relatives or have death cases.
Having personal cases doesn't mean that your application will be processed faster with ADVO.
Each case is unique & sometimes ADVO request more details or papers from other applications, the same thing goes with studying the application, do a background check, get a final decision, etc....
Stay positive and positive things will happen bro ;) Don't be like others...
It looks like you are the one who need to be educated more about ADVO
why would someone have to apply for a visotor visa 4 times within 3 months to be approved
My wife had this experience, the first time the application got rejected within few days same with the 2nd and 3rd application.
Until the 4th time, a visa officer contacted me and asked why we are applying for a visitor visa every few weeks, i explained to them that i would like to take my wife with me to Canada then they approved the visa.
And now her PR application is sitting at a ADVO since Feb 2015
Lastly they asked for an FBI clearance letter and my wife only visited the US twice in her lifetime for a total of 60 days.
This means that they are clearly not following the rules and they don't care.
The rules say that if you have lived in a country more the 6 months then you need a clearance certificate, they have requested the FBI certificate just delay my wife's application, the FBI clearance takes at least 4 months to be delivered.
So basically they are doing whatever they can to delay (some ) applications.
At the same time my brother applied to sponsor his wife from the UAE, his application was processed at ADVO and the whole process was completed in 6 months.

So yes they are delaying some applications with no reason and they don't care and just for information i don't drink coffee :p

sbakhour

Star Member
Apr 19, 2014
@Everyone: No problem and don't misunderstand me.
I wish the best of luck to everyone in this forum and I hope ADVO will process & finalize all the spousal sponsorship applications as soon as possible.

CrownHybrid

May 25, 2016
mohammedessam said:
It looks like you are the one who need to be educated more about ADVO
why would someone have to apply for a visotor visa 4 times within 3 months to be approved
My wife had this experience, the first time the application got rejected within few days same with the 2nd and 3rd application.
Until the 4th time, a visa officer contacted me and asked why we are applying for a visitor visa every few weeks, i explained to them that i would like to take my wife with me to Canada then they approved the visa.
And now her PR application is sitting at a ADVO since Feb 2015
Lastly they asked for an FBI clearance letter and my wife only visited the US twice in her lifetime for a total of 60 days.
This means that they are clearly not following the rules and they don't care.
The rules say that if you have lived in a country more the 6 months then you need a clearance certificate, they have requested the FBI certificate just delay my wife's application, the FBI clearance takes at least 4 months to be delivered.
So basically they are doing whatever they can to delay (some ) applications.
At the same time my brother applied to sponsor his wife from the UAE, his application was processed at ADVO and the whole process was completed in 6 months.

So yes they are delaying some applications with no reason and they don't care and just for information i don't drink coffee :p
I would ignore the so called "educated" people in this forum and file a complaint against ADVO. Since, you had a terrible experience with ADVO, I would write all the mistakes ADVO did in your case and file it on CIC website. You can google "complaint CIC Canada" and you will find the link to file your complaint. These people only work professionally when their bosses in Canada call them and investigate any mistakes they do.

ktaj

Oct 19, 2014
Calgary Alberta
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
January 31st 2017
Doc's Request.
March 14 2017
AOR Received.
March 02,2017
File Transfer...
March 20, 2017
Med's Request
22-06-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Please help me its urgent!!!!
My husband got an email this morning to provide imm5562 travel information form and client receipt for information disclosure.

The thing is my husband is orginally from pak and residing in UAE from the last 7 years. He visited uae back in 2008 for 3 months and then received his permanent visa to work there in 2009. He has the UAE residency card as well. My question is that does he need to include all the travel information he made from Pakistan to UAE and vice versa or just the 1st time visit he did? Also we dont have any representative do we still need to submit that form?