Med's Done....
19-03-2017;Med's Passed.:28-03-17
Passport Req..
14-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2017
ktaj said:
PLZZZZ HELP!!!!!!

My husband residing in UAE originally from Pakistan has asked to provide the military form. Well he has never served military which we also mentioned in the check list. How should we fill this form? Does he need to write his name DOB and sign it and then in the box mention N/A.. Or we can just send blank form explaining on the separate paper that he has never served in the military? Plzzzz help me out I am asking this question again and again but no reply from anyone :(.
If you have questions like this I would highly recommend you to contact CIC call center and get a proper response/answer from them so that you would know what they're actually requesting for and what you need to submit. I know I am not being helpful here but this is just a suggestion from my side. People can't comment or reply back if they're not too sure so that they're making sure they don't mislead you in anyway.

sbakhour

Star Member
Apr 19, 2014
PrinceOfPersia said:
Yeah I tried everything, I mean literally everything. Tried changing the Marital status too but not getting anywhere.

I tried all the format (Application and File#, Application# and Family name, etc.,) but no luck. I also reported a Technical issue and it's been 10 days since I created a request but no response as of now except the confirmation email.

If you know any other tricks please let me know I would give it a whirl. Thanks!
@PrinceofPersia: Join me in the chat room below so I can help you to try to link your application to myCIC.

www.Chatzy.com/16170596691197

I_Miss_Him

Star Member
May 22, 2016
Visa Office......
Beirut
App. Filed.......
December 2015
AOR Received.
January 2016
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
June 2016
Passport Req..
12-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2017
sbakhour said:
@Sokara: ADVO are doing their best & I believe they have a lot of application to process from different countries in the region.
It is not proper to mention the words "Damn" & "Hate" or say "control officers / supervise their work"... If this is your opinion then please keep it for yourself.
I don't think any Visa Office for CIC will delay an application if an individual contacts them. It was not professional at all from your side to mention this.
You may not know the load they have, I am sure they are overloaded. Please show some respect at least for the people working on your case.
Not sure why you are personally offended. Yes CIC delay applications of people who contact them and they said that to me personally and it is everywhere on the internet!

Second, this forum is for everyone and everyone has the right to say their opinion, and no, not all officers are not doing their best job. Some of them are being careless. When they process applications for some countries in 4 months and applications for other countries in 24 months, there is definitely a corrupt system here.
If you are one of those people who were blessed to have their application processed faster, or not suffering emotionally or financially, you should know that there are people truly suffering. I am one of those people who first suffered because CIC officers lost my application for 3 months and didn't tell me about it. Then because my government changed and all their forms changed, the officers again spend 5 months trying to verify the PC is genuine which they found it was genuine so they wasted 5 months of our time because they were ignorant of the change. Mind you, this check can be done in a few days. All they have to do is call the office that issued the PC!
And since September, they have been doing background check, which they conduct for others in a matter of weeks! My husband and I are currently destroyed emotionally and financially so the word damn is not enough. And yes, there must more control over those officers and their work should better be supervised.

I_Miss_Him

Star Member
May 22, 2016
Visa Office......
Beirut
App. Filed.......
December 2015
AOR Received.
January 2016
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
June 2016
Passport Req..
12-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2017
sbakhour said:
@mohammedessam: expressing your opinion here and giving negative comments will never help you.
I think that you are the one sitting back and drinking coffee all day commenting on people who are working hard to finalize your case.
Sooner or later you will get a response, so you better sit back, relax, take some yoga session and have patience.
All the above comments you wrote are not useful in here and won't add/change or make anyone's application faster. Plus this won't get a supervisor to monitor the officers there.
I think they already have a manager and a government taking care of their work so don't bother much & keep your freedom of expressing negative comments to yourself.
Again if you are sitting and not doing any work, it does not mean everyone is. This person you are telling that he is sitting back and drinking coffee, could be working 8 hours a day and going home at the end of the day not finding his partner and suffering emotionally.
Opinions can be negative and can be positive. They don't always have to satisfy your taste. He already knows that saying his negative opinion will not change the facts, but he, just like others, finds this place an opportunity to release some of their stress and frustration, so let it be. It is not hurting anyone.

sbakhour

Star Member
Apr 19, 2014
@I_miss_him: no offense at all :) by the way, I am like everyone in here. I am not blessed yet, still waiting for my application which still in process.
What I meant is why do we have to interfere and discuss officers business here in the forum? This will never increase the processing times or accelerate the applications timeline.
And yes, you are right, some of the background checks take 4 months while others take weeks, months or even years ! again, it depends on the individual background, it is a workout process that we don't even know.
Anyway, I wish the best of luck to all the applicants, I always take things positively. Let us just pray & have patience :)
Have a good day !

PrinceOfPersia

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga/London
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
Doc's Request.
10-03-2017
AOR Received.
02-03-2017;SA Received.:06-03-17
File Transfer...
15-05-2017
Med's Request
15-03-2017
Med's Done....
19-03-2017;Med's Passed.:28-03-17
Passport Req..
14-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2017
sbakhour said:
@PrinceofPersia: Join me in the chat room below so I can help you to try to link your application to myCIC.

www.Chatzy.com/16170596691197
Thanks Sbakhour for helping me to link the application today :)

Cheers!!!

JMZ

Dec 25, 2016
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abou Dhabi
File Transfer...
12-05-2016
Med's Done....
10-04-2016
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
Still not yet
No updates for now, i don't think they will be any result cause in 20 days my medical test will be expired !

sbakhour

Star Member
Apr 19, 2014
JMZ said:
No updates for now, i don't think they will be any result cause in 20 days my medical test will be expired !
So what ? Even if your medicals will expire, this doesn't mean that you have to do them again unless it is requested.

JMZ

Dec 25, 2016
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abou Dhabi
File Transfer...
12-05-2016
Med's Done....
10-04-2016
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
Still not yet
sbakhour said:
So what ? Even if your medicals will expire, this doesn't mean that you have to do them again unless it is requested.
The medical test will be active only for 1 year, after that i need to do it again , Even if i get the result and they request the passport it needs around 20 days maybe more for visa stamp in Abu Dhabi , and in this duration my medical test will be expired and i am not able to go in Canada . then i need to do new medical test and wait for the test result again . So i dont think i will get any update in this 2 coming months !

harisyaqoob

Star Member
Nov 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd December 2016
AOR Received.
9th December 2016
File Transfer...
SA : December 20th 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
JMZ said:
The medical test will be active only for 1 year, after that i need to do it again , Even if i get the result and they request the passport it needs around 20 days maybe more for visa stamp in Abu Dhabi , and in this duration my medical test will be expired and i am not able to go in Canada . then i need to do new medical test and wait for the test result again . So i dont think i will get any update in this 2 coming months !

CIC can extend your medical so you might not need to do it again. In sha Allah you get it soon :))

sbakhour

Star Member
Apr 19, 2014
harisyaqoob said:
CIC can extend your medical so you might not need to do it again. In sha Allah you get it soon :))
Exactly, it is in rare cases where they ask you to do the medicals again and they will not release your PR if they need you to do the tests again, they would request it before.
Good luck !

Adam sakr

Feb 4, 2017
bro....BG IN PROGRESS is good sign ?

My bG in Progress since March 9 2017 .......

Means all positive than they start BG in Progress ???

Hello Raj2014.
what to do bro :) you too long really . I hope everyone will get a good news soon :)

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
ktaj said:
Need help urgently!!!!!! My husband received an email asking for the following:

Client Information: Receipt of information from client Authorization to Disclose
Information form + Details of Military Service Form (Country Specific Package). This must be received
at this office by: 2017/04/13

I know about the military service form but have no idea what is the Receipt of information from client Authorization to Disclose
Information form. If someone can help me I will really appreciate it.
Did you have a consultant or someone help you with your application? the Authorization to Disclose sounds like they think that you have a representative? Unfortunately, with not context on your case I cannot offer anything more.

With respect to the military service, is there mandatory military service in Pakistan? In some countries, military training is arranged through courses, camps during school / university or military service can be waived by paying a fee (if the person is not a resident of the country etc). On our application, my husband put "see attached letter" in the space for the military service and we explained the training and courses that were done through his school etc. because the table headers didn't apply. Plus we included translated copies of his military service book or log of the courses that he took....if there is a waiver for service by fee, then you would also include a document related to this if applicable.

If none of the above exists or relates to your situation, you would do as you suggested - complete the form with not applicable and then write a letter explaining how military service wasn't required and never occurred. The application forms aren't just to establish that something existed, they also serve to show something didn't exist (but this needs to be confirmed via documentation)....

Hopefully this helps..

C.