Any one pls reply to my postXYZSAN said:Hi,
I am applying for open workpermit.. is following documents are enough. i have some doubts reg this..pls clarify
1. A completed Work Permit application
2. A copy of the spouse's work permit and/or visa
3. Marriage certificate
4. Letter of invitation from spouse
5. Bank statements for past two years - is my husband bank stmts are enough for this..or should i show my bank stmts to approve i will be return back to india..after visa expires
6. Spouse's offer of employment in Canada
7. If applying separately, an explanation of why they have applied separately -- what should i submit here
8. Employment certificate in India, and explanation of leave provisions, if applicable -- employment certificate i can provide.but leave provision.. how should this effect..i will be there upto my huband workpermit valid time right.. then is it necessary to show leave letter...
9. Other proof of ties to India - pls mention what should show here..i am working as a engineer in hyd...last time my trv got rejected saying that i would not be return back to india..to avoid this.. this time wht should i show...