Raj2404

Star Member
Jun 15, 2016
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fkl said:
Slight correction, one only needs to be present in Canada (and have an address) for getting GCMS notes, no need for being a PR.
Thanks for the correction fkl, so does this mean that even temporary work permit holders who has a address in Canada, they are also eligible to apply for GCMS notes?

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
my wife called the call centre n the agent said u cant apply owp from outside canada it shld only be within canada. how surprising we all r wasting our time if thats true.

Victor paul

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/06/2016
VISA ISSUED...
16/08/2016
LANDED..........
13/09/2016
Some applied and got they visa als yadav..

Vishrut1987

Feb 10, 2016
@yadav - is it true what you said, if thats the situation then i have read quotes as people saying where they were successful for an SOWP when applied from India..
Now getting very confused..

If anybody could help me for below mentioned quote...also...plz..

Vishrut1987 said:
Hi..
I am from India, and want to apply for a student visa, since I am married, I would like to take my wife along with me.
Should I apply together for both the applications ie student visa and open work permit..
In Check your eligibility tool, they showed
Supporting documents
Purpose of travel - other ie getting a temporary work permit..

My doubt is whether TRV and open work permit same because i selected open work permit for my wife then also they showed TRV applicaition for my wife..

If someone could just help me in the process plz....

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
i dnt no mp's office says agent said incorrect. but really difficult. an the agent didnt give any info to my wife after she waited for 30 mins on the phone. how rubbish cic call centre is.

Raj2404

Star Member
Jun 15, 2016
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yadav said:
i dnt no mp's office says agent said incorrect. but really difficult. an the agent didnt give any info to my wife after she waited for 30 mins on the phone. how rubbish cic call centre is.
Hi Yadav,

Your frustration is valid but there is no point in calling CIC Canada, because they wont have any information for application made outside Canada anyways.

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
well then we r not suppose to have any1 from cic who will give us information. i think its best we all applicants make a petition and send it to high commision.

Victor paul

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/06/2016
VISA ISSUED...
16/08/2016
LANDED..........
13/09/2016
Guys i guess paper applications are supposed to submit pasport.so i feel cic wil try to give quick response as they can't hold some onez imp identity for a long period. Cant u guys withdraw application and submit it offline.? Was tat a bad idea?

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
i do not know Victor how can we submit our file again cos its already in their system now. if we will go through vfs to submit all we may end up paying more money unless cic advises us to submit paper copies with passport and pay vfs service charge alone as we have paid our fees. but that's really difficult to happen. I did a CSE specific to new delhi cic, i did put my wifes details as enquirer and a small msg for an urgent update. as well as i submit an authorization form to release information to my wife. strangely wen u make a cse u get an automated reply instantly if u dont choose any specific office. but in this i didn't get any so possible they shld respond with something. i even filed a complaint in the feedback area. i think all of us shld do that. i dnt no what kind of difference it makes but alot of us putting complaint abt processing times in feedback section shld atleast highlight to the authority checking this, that something is not right and people r having issues.

Victor paul

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/06/2016
VISA ISSUED...
16/08/2016
LANDED..........
13/09/2016
Yes yadav you knocked each door of cic hopefully you get visa soon

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
its not just abt me buddy. its abt all of us who wish to b reunited with spouses. but its really heartbreaking cic fails to acknowledge and help. but i have finally set a deadline for 10th august thats the limit for me. i do not wish to wait anymore after. if god has a will for us he will give us a way in due time. otherwise i dnt mind money going waste but ill call my wife back here for good.