VISA ISSUED...
16/08/2016
LANDED..........
13/09/2016
Applications applied at chandigarh r hatching eggz.. this is the problem

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
OWP2015Dec,

is it possible that while we indefinitely wait for this owp we can make a trv visitor paper application? mayb someday they will approve owp then we can directly give passport for stamping inside canada. cos trv visitor is the quickest visa. but with 2 previous refusals i dnt no wat r our chances.

OWP2015Dec

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
yadav said:
OWP2015Dec,

is it possible that while we indefinitely wait for this owp we can make a trv visitor paper application? mayb someday they will approve owp then we can directly give passport for stamping inside canada. cos trv visitor is the quickest visa. but with 2 previous refusals i dnt no wat r our chances.
I'm not sure about TRV based on other people's outcome. Perhaps a paper application for OWP.

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
OWP2015Dec,

i think we need input on that idea. did u find any info on further review? cic doesnt seem to b responding at all. i even gave my wife internal no's of cic employees. but strangely every1 refuse to assist n keep asking to call the call centre which doesnt answer due to high volume of calls.

OWP2015Dec

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Anyone know how to create MyCIC Account to review the application status? I have made an OWP application online from outside Canada. My application was filed by my Immigration Lawyer online and we filed the 'Use of representative' form at the time of making applying.

OWP2015Dec

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
yadav said:
OWP2015Dec,

i think we need input on that idea. did u find any info on further review? cic doesnt seem to b responding at all. i even gave my wife internal no's of cic employees. but strangely every1 refuse to assist n keep asking to call the call centre which doesnt answer due to high volume of calls.
I had asked this question in this forum a week or two ago. Another forum member suggested that filing a TRV application may not be a good idea.

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
OWP2015Dec,

if ur lawyer made did the filing then she was the one who created this account for ur application. im not sure we can create a new one to chk the status on our own.

Gur70690

Feb 3, 2016
Calgary, AB, Canada
OWP2015Dec said:
Anyone know how to create MyCIC Account to review the application status? I have made an OWP application online from outside Canada. My application was filed by my Immigration Lawyer online and we filed the 'Use of representative' form at the time of making applying.
You just need to get username and password from your lawyer and login on my cic to check the status. You don't need to create a new account because your account is already created from where your lawyer applied.

Vishrut1987

Feb 10, 2016
Hi..
I am from India, and want to apply for a student visa, since I am married, I would like to take my wife along with me.
Should I apply together for both the applications ie student visa and open work permit..
In Check your eligibility tool, they showed
Supporting documents
Purpose of travel - other ie getting a temporary work permit..

My doubt is whether TRV and open work permit same because i selected open work permit for my wife then also they showed TRV applicaition for my wife..

If someone could just help me in the process plz....