+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse open work permit from Abu Dhabi getting delay

Rayfah

Star Member
Oct 31, 2019
Hi Thomas! Did you attach a cover letter with your initial application?
i applied through agency and yesterday correspondence letter received and today refusal letter received as per agency .
the below points for rejection
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status

Rajaharry

Mar 13, 2020
Hello all..my wife is studying in Canada. I am working here in Abu Dhabi. I applied for my spouse open work permit on April 18 2019 from Abu Dhabi.. Biometrics done by April 24. After that there is no updation about my application till now. If anybody know the reason behind this, plzz plz help us..
Same situation .. I applied on dec3 but still not any update

Rajaharry

Mar 13, 2020
i am also in the same situation my wife is also studying in Canada and i am working in Dubai i have applied on 21st of June 2019, any update on your application
Same situation .am working in uae nd applied sowp on 3dec but still not any. Update

Cybrboyin

Aug 16, 2020
Hello all..my wife is studying in Canada. I am working here in Abu Dhabi. I applied for my spouse open work permit on April 18 2019 from Abu Dhabi.. Biometrics done by April 24. After that there is no updation about my application till now. If anybody know the reason behind this, plzz plz help us..
I am in the same situation. How many months after applying online did your wife receive her Study Permit from UAE?

roopeshkm

Apr 21, 2019
hi, in September 10th i applied SOWP in July from abudhabi , i got an update recently your medical exam is passed. i had done upfront medical exam during apply but after that there is no more updates . when i read above comments very disappointing because processing time in abudhabi is more then India. anybody have any idea about the situation now ? is any hope to get approval after getting medical exam result !!!

sidwan1987

Dec 11, 2019
hi, in September 10th i applied SOWP in July from abudhabi , i got an update recently your medical exam is passed. i had done upfront medical exam during apply but after that there is no more updates . when i read above comments very disappointing because processing time in abudhabi is more then India. anybody have any idea about the situation now ? is any hope to get approval after getting medical exam result !!!
i have same issue dont know what going with process. i applied on 22 oct 2019 same medical pass but no reply.

roopeshkm

Apr 21, 2019
i have same issue dont know what going with process. i applied on 22 oct 2019 same medical pass but no reply.
is this typical way in uae???frustrating here , i thought in uae the processing procedure are easy but my friends were applied from india so they got visa with in 2 months ..

syshadcosta

Aug 1, 2018
hello, my husband is planning on applying for sowp in December. If he has to apply from India while he is working in Abu Dhabi, would he require to be there in India for any of the procedures?