+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse open work permit from Abu Dhabi getting delay

thomas06

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
hi binbin u got also update??in your application
Good Afternoon !!! you got any updates .Hopefully you will get result with in couple of days. Good luck !!! Please let me know the result .I am planning to apply from my home country India.

popoybasha

Nov 9, 2019
Good Afternoon !!! you got any updates .Hopefully you will get result with in couple of days. Good luck !!! Please let me know the result .I am planning to apply from my home country India.
i will let you know guys.. til now i didn't get any update after i received the biometric corr.letter. did u receive the refusal along with it??

thomas06

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
i received the refusal letter one day after the correspondence letter. Maybe you will get the decision coming week .All the best !!!. I am thinking to apply from my home country India. Which country your from? Its very sad after 8 months refusal letter. If i apply from India the processing time is 5 weeks only.

popoybasha

Nov 9, 2019
i received the refusal letter one day after the correspondence letter. Maybe you will get the decision coming week .All the best !!!. I am thinking to apply from my home country India. Which country your from? Its very sad after 8 months refusal letter. If i apply from India the processing time is 5 weeks only.
[/QU
In God's will everything will be okay.
I'm currently working here in canada and i applied for my husband SWOP. He is working there in Dubai

thomas06

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Hi, good luck same for me as well I am working in Dubai and my wife is studying 2 years program and presently she is in the second year. Even I applied SWOP. Do you apply through agency or yourself . So depressed at the moment probably plan to apply from home country and hope that makes different with some supportive ties documents .
All the best and god will help you ... Dont worry...

popoybasha

Nov 9, 2019
Hi, good luck same for me as well I am working in Dubai and my wife is studying 2 years program and presently she is in the second year. Even I applied SWOP. Do you apply through agency or yourself . So depressed at the moment probably plan to apply from home country and hope that makes different with some supportive ties documents .
Thank you.. it's good idea to re apply
from home country i think. through consultant i applied. i will update once i get the decision for my husband.godbless

Bibindas G

Nov 20, 2019
Yes.. same points.. but my wife will complete her course by April.. so I have to wait till she gets the work permit..what is your plan?

thomas06

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Yes.. same points.. but my wife will complete her course by April.. so I have to wait till she gets the work permit..what is your plan?
Thanks for your reply.
Good Morning Mr.Bibin so its very tuff whoever applied from UAE. So you planning to apply after your PGWP for your wife.
My wife visa expires on Nov 2020 and she will apply for Post graduate work permit and will get 3 years visa.We are working in Dubai and residence here shall we apply from home country ? I am from INDIA and the processing time is also very less compare to UAE.
Did you apply for your kids along with your application.

Bibindas G

Nov 20, 2019
Thanks for your reply.
Good Morning Mr.Bibin so its very tuff whoever applied from UAE. So you planning to apply after your PGWP for your wife.
My wife visa expires on Nov 2020 and she will apply for Post graduate work permit and will get 3 years visa.We are working in Dubai and residence here shall we apply from home country ? I am from INDIA and the processing time is also very less compare to UAE.
Did you apply for your kids along with your application.
Yes I am also planning to apply from India after my wife gets work permit.
For that we have to resign the job and go back to India.

buddhikarox89

Mar 5, 2020
If we apply online the SOWP will it go to our home country visa office or Abu Dhab visa office? I’m working in Dubai. Is there anyway to submit an online application and direct it to home country?

buddhikarox89

Mar 5, 2020
Hi Guys,
My wife is also studying in Canada and applied spouse open work permit on June 17th 2019 .When I was applying the CIC website showed me 19 weeks processing time and my current status is on back ground check and now presently showing 44 weeks if we apply from UAE.

I observed some guys are applied from UAE and crossed 41 weeks .

Anybody having positive result who applied from UAE.
How did u apply and if u apply? Pepper based or online?