+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse open work permit from Abu Dhabi getting delay

thomas06

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
All applications from Abu dhabi center are taking months. Mine took 9 months

Work Visa Application submitted May 13th, 2019 (submitted from Canada but online and it was sent to the Abu Dhabi office, since I applied from Qatar)
Biometrics given on May 15th, 2019
Approval received on Feb 16th, 2020

Hope it helps. Best of Luck.
thanks and all the best

popoybasha

Nov 9, 2019
i am also in the same situation my wife is also studying in Canada and i am working in Dubai i have applied on 21st of June 2019, any update on your application
hi there.. i received biometric correspondence letter for my husband SWOP ..he is still there in dubai . Any idea for this one

thomas06

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
i received biometric correspondence letter. today.any idea?
Hi Basha hope you will receive the passport request soon once you received the Biometerics Correspondence letter.
All the best!!!
Please advice you applied from UAE?.If yes means please can you say which date you applied?

popoybasha

Nov 9, 2019
Hi Basha hope you will receive the passport request soon once you received the Biometerics Correspondence letter.
All the best!!!
Please advice you applied from UAE?.If yes means please can you say which date you applied?
hopefully.. yes we applied from UAE
june 20 2019 application submitted
june 24 2019 biometric was done and
after 8 months i heard update from application

thomas06

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
hopefully.. yes we applied from UAE
june 20 2019 application submitted
june 24 2019 biometric was done and
after 8 months i heard update from application
Thanks and I applied on June 17th 2019 and today biometric correspondence letter and unfortunately refusal letter received

popoybasha

Nov 9, 2019
along with the correspondence the refusal letter? if u don't mind may i know the refusal reason i just received the biometric correspondence letter. nothing else

thomas06

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
along with the correspondence the refusal letter? if u don't mind may i know the refusal reason i just received the biometric correspondence letter. nothing else
i applied through agency and yesterday correspondence letter received and today refusal letter received as per agency .
the below points for rejection
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status

thomas06

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
i applied through agency and yesterday correspondence letter received and today refusal letter received as per agency .
the below points for rejection
Yes applied from Abudhabi.. but bad luck..rejected
Oh sorry!!! Even mine is also rejected .I think we have to apply from our home country . I have posted my rejection points is that the same points for you .I crossed checked most of the guys applied from UAE got rejected .