Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
07-03-2020
AOR Received.
07-03-2020
Got reply from local mp that my wife's application submitted on Sep 13 has been revised in December and they scheduled for interview. But haven't got info about when they will call for interview.

Nov 3, 2017
Yes I visited again and they contacted with canada high commission and they replied that we sent medical request on 16th october on provided address and I told everything that we did not received anything. Now mp office requested them to reopen the case. They will reply within 10 business days. Let see what will they response.
Hope for the best. Good luck...

famevangelio

Mar 7, 2019
Hi everyone! I just need some help regarding SOWP. My husband is currently processing his Student Visa for Jan 2020 intake. My question is, me and my 2year old son would like to join him in Canada. Our plan is to get his Student Visa approved first so we can link it to our application for SOWP and Visitors Visa(for my son) later on. Are we still required to show Proof of Funds in our SOWP and Visitors Visa application? Also, I'd like to know if we can travel to Canada together on the same date even though our visas are not processed at the same time? Pls share whatever info you have. I would really appreciate it. Thanks a lot! :)

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi everyone! I just need some help regarding SOWP. My husband is currently processing his Student Visa for Jan 2020 intake. My question is, me and my 2year old son would like to join him in Canada. Our plan is to get his Student Visa approved first so we can link it to our application for SOWP and Visitors Visa(for my son) later on. Are we still required to show Proof of Funds in our SOWP and Visitors Visa application? Also, I'd like to know if we can travel to Canada together on the same date even though our visas are not processed at the same time? Pls share whatever info you have. I would really appreciate it. Thanks a lot! :)
Families of international students are not guaranteed permits or visas. Yes proof of funds is one of the things that will factor into the approval. You must be able to show that you can support yourselves if both you and your spouse don't get jobs. Yes you can travel together if you both have your visas/permits.

Prakashankar

Nov 22, 2016
Hi everyone,
After answering the prerequisite questions this is where I landed. Can you please based check whether I'm going in right direction by looking at the forms it popped up after my answers?
App form:
Application for Work Permit Made Outside of Canada (IMM1295) (required)

Supporting Documents:

Optional Documents
Regards

Sonia D

Feb 17, 2018
Hi
My post graduate work permit has been approved today. But my student visa had expired last month
And as i got approval for work permit, now i want to move to British columbia.
So can i travel within Canada with expired visa stamp or I have

Sonia D

Feb 17, 2018
Hi
My post graduate work permit has been approved today. But my student visa had expired last month
And as i got approval for work permit, now i want to move to British columbia.
So can i travel within Canada with expired visa stamp or I have to get it stamped with renewal visa

Harsukh gill

Jun 24, 2019
Hello guys,

My wife got work permit visa and she’s coming to Canada on May 18 , i was wondering what kind of questions do the immigration offer will ask her at the airport? Will it be smooth process? Any reply will be appreciated TIA
Hi , after how much time your wife got visa ?

Jass@

Feb 6, 2019
Hi
I applied work permit for my husband from canada online, he is in India.I applied with upfront medical.Next day after submitted application i got email for biometrics. Can anybody help how long it will take to get work permit .

Hicks25

Jun 20, 2019
Hi everybody,
Please help me with simple question,
I’m applying for SP, and visitor visa for my wife and child,
There is a question “indicate how long you plan stay”? But we don’t know when my wife will go to Canada and for which period.
What should I write there?
Thanks !