+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse open work permit for May 2018

Nov 3, 2017
Hello guys, I applied for my wife’s spousal open work permit on augest 22, 2018 , it was paper application, she passes the medical exam, I linked that application online, I received her passport on Friday dec 14 without any stamp or rejection letter on that and there was a note that information is sent by email but still I haven’t received any email, I called via and they told me decision has been made , but it’s been 6 days still when i login to her cic account, the status still shows WE ARE PROCESSING YOUR APPLICATION, WE WILL NOTIFY YOU ONCE A FINAL DECISION HAS BEEN MADE, can you guys help me with this problem, thanks a lot in advance
It was same happened with my husband. we applied Visitor visa and They send passport without stamp and letter says that information is sent to you via email. but we didnt recived anything.

Nov 3, 2017
Hey, as i told you i just visited local MP and they inquired about my case, today i received email from MP saying that

We spoke to IRCC today and they informed us that your work permit application was approved on Dec 4, 2018. If you find no visa attached to your passport, please send us the copies of your passport pages (the main page plus all pages that have stamps or visas on them) and provide the address of the sender, your current residential address and mailing address. Once we get these files, we will be able to further follow up with IRCC about your situation.
Oh congrats...MP inquiry works. Can you tell me what they wrote on letter that you recieved from cic? Did they says your passport sent to you without visa stamp?

Nov 3, 2017
Hey, as i told you i just visited local MP and they inquired about my case, today i received email from MP saying that

We spoke to IRCC today and they informed us that your work permit application was approved on Dec 4, 2018. If you find no visa attached to your passport, please send us the copies of your passport pages (the main page plus all pages that have stamps or visas on them) and provide the address of the sender, your current residential address and mailing address. Once we get these files, we will be able to further follow up with IRCC about your situation.
Idk Why CIC do these confused things if they approved visa.

Nov 3, 2017
When cic sent me the passport, there was a sticker inside that saying that ‘ important information is sent by email ‘ nothing else
ok ok .coz my situation was..Cic send us passport back and there was letter inside of envelop says that your passport sent to you without visa stamp and important info sent by email but we did not recieve anything.

Nov 3, 2017
Did you check application status online? You can link your application and check the status, otherwise you can also inquire from MP or MLA in canada, they’re really helpful, it’s worth a try, sometime they also inquire about the reason for rejection as well from IRCC
I tried to link online application but it didnt linked and also that time I did not know about MP can help us but this time 19 weeks has been gone but I still i am waiting for medical request then I went to MP office they called them they said Approval is depending on your medical request so I have to wait for that.

Karamjeet chahal

Nov 19, 2018
Hi everyone,
Can someone help me with the situation that today my husband got refusal for sowp visa canada and the stated as medical examination not submitted after request but we did not get request for medical I dont know why. What should I do now. Please suggest me.
Thank you.

Nov 3, 2017
Hi everyone,
Can someone help me with the situation that today my husband got refusal for sowp visa canada and the stated as medical examination not submitted after request but we did not get request for medical I dont know why. What should I do now. Please suggest me.
Thank you.
Go to your local MP in Canada & tell them your situation they will send enquiry to CIC. It will helps you alot & mostly it works.

Karamjeet chahal

Nov 19, 2018
show them your GIC account.
Yes I visited again and they contacted with canada high commission and they replied that we sent medical request on 16th october on provided address and I told everything that we did not received anything. Now mp office requested them to reopen the case. They will reply within 10 business days. Let see what will they response.