+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse open work permit for May 2018

famevangelio

Mar 7, 2019
Hi, sharing my Timeline for my SOWP and TRV application for my son:

TIMELINE:
Nov 28 - Lodged Application (Regular/Paperbased)
Nov 28 - Biometrics for OWP
Dec 2 - Received Medical Request both OWP & TRV
Dec 3 - Done Medical Exam both OWP & TRV
Dec 11 - Ghost Update (Application/Profile Updated for a few seconds then back to Submitted Status) Reviewing Eligibility both OWP & TRV
Dec 12 - Medical Passed -TRV
-Awaiting for further update. Hoping to get our approval before Christmas as we're aiming to fly to Canada together with my husband (SP).

Let's all be positive and pray for good results! :)

Nazinadri

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Would you mind telling, when did your husband applied for open work permit and when he received the approval. Actually waiting for same so wanted to understand the processing timeline.
I have applied for my study permit and open work permit for my husband on 26 June, 2019 online and We have given our biometrics on 3 July. And our visas issued in November

Salmashrestha

Jun 1, 2021
URGENT

I applied for my PGWP and my husband's work permit extension by submitting an employment letter (NOC B) and 3 paystubs. Do I have to continue working for the same employer until we get approval? or I can switch my job which is also a NOC B.

Thank you

sharmi143

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
URGENT

I applied for my PGWP and my husband's work permit extension by submitting an employment letter (NOC B) and 3 paystubs. Do I have to continue working for the same employer until we get approval? or I can switch my job which is also a NOC B.

Thank you
Kindly, check the current rule. During 2019, only an offer letter of NOC B was required. Verification of working there was not required.