+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse open work permit for May 2018

makzoite

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Hello kind members,
Today my status in "Review of medical results" changed as "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam." But I haven't got any mails. What does this status change implies? Any idea? Do anyone got this situation before? Thank you.
Note: I haven't done upfront medical.

Last edited:

Manu1908

Jun 8, 2018
Hi
I am international student in Canada. I applied for my husband on 29 May 2018 sowp. On 10 September I got passport request and submitted on 12 September.

Still I did not get passport back. I want to know is there chances of refusal? How many days will take passport back ?

Reactions: devikaus

krishna88

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Hi
I am international student in Canada. I applied for my husband on 29 May 2018 sowp. On 10 September I got passport request and submitted on 12 September.

Still I did not get passport back. I want to know is there chances of refusal? How many days will take passport back ?
If they have requested for the passport they won't reject it. But, you need to follow up why they are taking so much time to send back your passport.

Michael0lee

Sep 20, 2018
Hi guys,

Can give me your opinions. I applied last September 11 together with my wife. The next day September 12th she received a medical call. After a few days September 14, the VO inatructed us to obtain a police clearance and NBI clearance. What are the chances Of getting a study permit visa with kind of scenario?

Currently, I’m living here in Japan while my wife stays in the Philippines. I was a student visa before here in Japan. After a few months we decided that We will be transferring to Canada via student visa. I am the principal and she will be under my spouse visa.

Is there any chances that we will acquire a visa after we will obtain this requirements?

Please help me. I’m worried.

Thank you

dhasha1

Dec 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2016
AOR Received.
03-11-2016
Med's Request
03-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
We received additional document request.

Does anyone else received it.

Here is the timeline: Applied online on June 15th with upfront medical
Additional document request: Sep 19.

It is asking for marriage photos, pre wedding and post wedding photos, bank account with combined names and more details.

Did anyone have the same situation?

SOWP is being processed in New Delhi, IN

This is for my sister in law.

Reactions: devikaus