+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse open work permit for May 2018

Aug 25, 2018
Hi I am temporarily working in Canada now. I would like to apply open work permit to my wife and need to apply visa for my child from India. I am looking for the details for the entire processes like required application, supporting documents, etc., Because I couldn't find which application actually needed for my child to get visa.

Please guide me

Thanks

karanvir jassal

May 18, 2018
i applied on 20 June 2018 and just had a single update that says you passed the medical exam and now no latest update? i am curious to know how long will it still take and whether they will approve it or not?

Neha00

Aug 29, 2018
Hello guys ! Pls help! Applied SOWP on 30 May 2018. Still no update . As I am worried coz my husband 's visa going to expire in october .. chances of rejection or any hope pls tell m if anybody know?????

reeamnvk

Aug 29, 2018
Hi Makzoite,

I am santhosh, international student in canada. My case is similar to your case. I have also applied sowp for my wife on 19 june, 2018. I have applied through immigration attorney from canada. Still waiting for decision from cic. We are also married 1.5 years ago. Dont worry, i know so many people who got sowp approved through international students. I will keep post you update.
Hi,
Can you share me the list of documents you submitted. Please help

WED

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Hello guys ! Pls help! Applied SOWP on 30 May 2018. Still no update . As I am worried coz my husband 's visa going to expire in october .. chances of rejection or any hope pls tell m if anybody know?????
Are they doing background check on employment history of your husband work? Is this reason the cause of delay ? Are you applying SOWP inside Canada ?

Santhu7878

Star Member
Aug 6, 2017
Hi,
Can you share me the list of documents you submitted. Please help
My documents
———————
My study permit
GIC funds proof
My Scotia bank account statement
My college enrollment letter
Passport all pages

Wife documents
———————-
Eductional docs
Funds proofs
Marriage certificate
Some marraige photos
Employment experience letters
Passport all pages scanned
Medical certificate

Thats it. My immigration lawyer gave us some form related to sponsorship and everything. We signed on it. Thats it

WED

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
My documents
———————
My study permit
GIC funds proof
My Scotia bank account statement
My college enrollment letter
Passport all pages

Wife documents
———————-
Eductional docs
Funds proofs
Marriage certificate
Some marraige photos
Employment experience letters
Passport all pages scanned
Medical certificate

Thats it. My immigration lawyer gave us some form related to sponsorship and everything. We signed on it. Thats it

How much funds do we need to show ?

Do we need to apply relieving letters along with 3 months pay slips of the current company ?
or

My spouse payslips and offer letter is enough ?