+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse open work permit for May 2018

Pinky2587

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
No, there’s no such requirement
Ahh.. I was just thinking that the full time employment letter of the pgwp holder that states the job description and if relates to NOC A B O and other docs like job offer etc. should be coming from a Canadian employer cause thats few of the documents my husband submitted.

Anyways, I hope you will also have your Canadian visa soon! :)

cccan

May 6, 2018
Ahh.. I was just thinking that the full time employment letter of the pgwp holder that states the job description and if relates to NOC A B O and other docs like job offer etc. should be coming from a Canadian employer cause thats few of the documents my husband submitted.

That was my concern as well, but my immigration lawyer said straight ahead that it doesn’t matter and he’s had cases like that in the past.
And thanks a lot

deepkhela

Jun 17, 2017

How many wedding pictures and after wedding pictures you uplod online , and which software u used for size compress of pics

Pinky2587

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
How many wedding pictures and after wedding pictures you uplod online , and which software u used for size compress of pics
About 10 photos all. I converted the jpeg into pdf file, and combined everything in one file. Theres tons of free online tools/application for converting and compressing files, you can just search it in google.

deepkhela

Jun 17, 2017
About 10 photos all. I converted the jpeg into pdf file, and combined everything in one file. Theres tons of free online tools/application for converting and compressing files, you can just search it in google.
Have u put screen shots of social media chat and calling detail?? If yea then how many screen shots u used

saini77

Aug 25, 2018
Hi
Im on work permit in Canada for two years. i got my work permit in jan 2018 which is valid till jan 2020. my wife had applied online for open work permit from india. we applied for my two kids also. All the applications were made on 14 april 2018 and unfortunately they all got refusal on 13 August 2018.
Ircc refused my wifes application under section 205 c ii. ( no lmia)
Ircc refused my kids application under paragraph 179 b ( missing purpose of your visit)
I just want to ask you why they are asking for my wife LMIA cause she is applying for open work permit and the kids are dependent.
whether my representative filled the wrong application ??? . Now my representative reapply again and i got the email from cic which shows three file no. starting with the letter ...W..........
S...........
S............
So confused W ........ is ok its work visa . But what does S............stands for ..........A Student?
Is he filed the correct category for kids?
Please suggest me how to apply by own. Please tell me about all the forms and required documents.
Many Thanks .

Pinky2587

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
Hi
Im on work permit in Canada for two years. i got my work permit in jan 2018 which is valid till jan 2020. my wife had applied online for open work permit from india. we applied for my two kids also. All the applications were made on 14 april 2018 and unfortunately they all got refusal on 13 August 2018.
Ircc refused my wifes application under section 205 c ii. ( no lmia)
Ircc refused my kids application under paragraph 179 b ( missing purpose of your visit)
I just want to ask you why they are asking for my wife LMIA cause she is applying for open work permit and the kids are dependent.
whether my representative filled the wrong application ??? . Now my representative reapply again and i got the email from cic which shows three file no. starting with the letter ...W..........
S...........
S............
So confused W ........ is ok its work visa . But what does S............stands for ..........A Student?
Is he filed the correct category for kids?
Please suggest me how to apply by own. Please tell me about all the forms and required documents.
Many Thanks .

If you are working under NOC A,B and O and you submitted your job offer, employment certificate with job description and 3 payslips, your wife doesn’t need LMIA.