24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
hanks you
I have sent you a message awhile ago. However, if you do have any update on your application, please let me know :). Im really appriciated.
You have a great day!
Ah! I reply almost to all the PMs. Anyways, you can PM me anytime.

Unfortunately, no update. Last update was passing remedical on 14th Feb 2020. Since mid March, my LVO Nairobi stopped processing PR applications till further notice. I doubt they will reopen till some point in June.

Reactions: David1905

Dj04

May 6, 2020
Wow, hopefully they start soonest as the lockdown eases. Pls can i buzz you privately? Am also in same shoes... Thanks..

Reactions: Pgill2609

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
Hello,

I did not include LOE in my application but when I selected nonaccompaning option it did ask for a reason and I mentioned straight away that as a family we do not have enough points to get invited (CRS 444), so I chose the option to first migrate alone (CRS 471) and secure a job and a house first then sponsor my family.

My AOR is 26 September 2019 FSW-O and so far no issues. Passed medical 18th October and received biometric same day. 21 October got RPRF request and paid same day. A week later, I found out my file is at local visa office. I have been waiting since. I'll update when they make a decision on my file.
In your case, you (or your spouse) are outside Canada right?

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
I think you've misunderstood my post.

PFLs are only being issued in cases where no LOE was included with the original application. Once the PFL is issued, it appears it's too late to explain and applications are being refused.

Where an LOE was included with the original application, applications are being approved without any issues and without a PFL. Lots of recent examples of this.

OP in this thread had not yet submitted her application. So as long as she includes an LOE with her original application - there should be no issue.
Hi. Would you (or @Fantastica ) have the links to threats where people who applied for PR stating an inland spouse as non-accompanying? I only saw one successful case (and many without a final outcome). thanks.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
In your case, you (or your spouse) are outside Canada right?
Yes, we are outland applicants.

Further update to my application, I received a couple of ADRs from my LVO including remedical request, which we passed mid February. I was waiting for PPR but the pandemic stopped all that.

Reactions: sponsort

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
hanks you
I have sent you a message awhile ago. However, if you do have any update on your application, please let me know :). Im really appriciated.
You have a great day!
Hello,

I did not include LOE in my application but when I selected nonaccompaning option it did ask for a reason and I mentioned straight away that as a family we do not have enough points to get invited (CRS 444), so I chose the option to first migrate alone (CRS 471) and secure a job and a house first then sponsor my family.

My AOR is 26 September 2019 FSW-O and so far no issues. Passed medical 18th October and received biometric same day. 21 October got RPRF request and paid same day. A week later, I found out my file is at local visa office. I have been waiting since. I'll update when they make a decision on my file.
Great update on my application. I ordered GCMS notes back in April and received end of May. My eligibility is passed by the officer even though I chose Spouse Non-Accompanying to boost CRS points. I did not use Letter Of Explanation (LOE) about this point. I just answered the question in the application form that asks reason(s) for selecting non-accompanying.

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV: -
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime: -
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Share: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

Notes: 11

Created Date: 2020/01/20 05:32:32
Label: General
Office: Nairobi
Text:

***OFFICER REVIEW*** E00^^^^^^^ FOSS/GCMS NAI FAMILY COMPOSITION Married (Spouse non-accompanying – Marriage Certificate on file) No previous relationships declared Non-Accompanying Children: 1 (Birth Certificate on file) Identity established via provided documents ******A11.2 ASSESSMENT/ R75&R76 ELIGIBILITY****** Foreign Work Experience – Following reviews of the PA’s cumulative work experience, proof of income, language test results, and upon analysis; I am satisfied on the balance of probabilities the PA meets the eligibility requirements of Section R75 of the Regulations. Proof of funds – met; FSW Selection criteria – met I am satisfied the applicant meets A11.2/R75&R76 / A11.2 Met Selection EE Econ PASSED

*****ADMISSIBILITY***** Criminality: PENDING PA – Malaysia & Somalia PCs NRT DEP – Somalia PC NRT / Biometrics Pending

My file is now pending for admissibility section. They requested biometric fee payment and biometric for my non-accompanying spouse. I paid and now waiting for Biometric Information Letter (BIL), so she can give the biometric.

I will inform you guys whenever I get important update.

Mrsnewbie

Jan 17, 2020
Great update on my application. I ordered GCMS notes back in April and received end of May. My eligibility is passed by the officer even though I chose Spouse Non-Accompanying to boost CRS points. I did not use Letter Of Explanation (LOE) about this point. I just answered the question in the application form that asks reason(s) for selecting non-accompanying.

ASSESSMENTS
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

Text:

***OFFICER REVIEW*** E00^^^^^^^ FOSS/GCMS NAI FAMILY COMPOSITION Married (Spouse non-accompanying – Marriage Certificate on file) No previous relationships declared Non-Accompanying Children: 1 (Birth Certificate on file) Identity established via provided documents ******A11.2 ASSESSMENT/ R75&R76 ELIGIBILITY****** Foreign Work Experience – Following reviews of the PA’s cumulative work experience, proof of income, language test results, and upon analysis; I am satisfied on the balance of probabilities the PA meets the eligibility requirements of Section R75 of the Regulations. Proof of funds – met; FSW Selection criteria – met I am satisfied the applicant meets A11.2/R75&R76 / A11.2 Met Selection EE Econ PASSED

*****ADMISSIBILITY***** Criminality: PENDING PA – Malaysia & Somalia PCs NRT DEP – Somalia PC NRT / Biometrics Pending

My file is now pending for admissibility section. They requested biometric fee payment and biometric for my non-accompanying spouse. I paid and now waiting for Biometric Information Letter (BIL), so she can give the biometric.

That's a great news that about your eligibility. Congratulations on that. All the best with the remaining process.

Last edited:
Reactions: nns14

David1905

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014

ASSESSMENTS
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

Text:

That's great news for you. Hope you all the best

Reactions: nns14

KPGill20

Jun 25, 2020
Need your valuable suggestions.

I am living in canada, I have PGWP and my wife on OWP and my CRS is 426 under Canadian experience class with Spouse And without spouse my CRS is 451.

Hello My question if I apply without spouse,what kind of reason I can give in explanation?

Is this good idea to go without spouse in express entry?

Thank you in Advance.
Stay Safe.
Hi Raj,

I am on same boat, did you get any way for this.

Mrsnewbie

Jan 17, 2020
If spouse is not accompanying, then initially do we only get the biometrics request for the primary applicant? and the request for secondary applicant would be sent at a later point in time.

Chemist@1

Jul 15, 2020

ASSESSMENTS
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

Text:

Hi, I am in a similar situation with non-accompanying spouse application. We are currently living in Canada on PGWP and OWP. Could you please update your results? I would like to say the truth in my application that my CRS score went up with non-accompanying spouse. But I don't know how to convene a VO through LOE. Any help will be appreciated.
I can contact you privately if you okay with that.
Thanks

Chemist@1

Jul 15, 2020
Hi, I am in a similar situation with non-accompanying spouse application. We are currently living in Canada on PGWP and OWP. Could you please update your results? I would like to say the truth in my application that my CRS score went up with non-accompanying spouse. But I don't know how to convene a VO through LOE. Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks
Dear nns14, could you please respond to my message? Sorry I am in hurry, my status will be changing soon. Thanks.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Thanks
Order GCMS to see progress on your application. Don't worry it will not be an issue.

There's no update on my application since my local VO is working on essential and emergency services at the moment due to covid 19.

Chemist@1

Jul 15, 2020
Order GCMS to see progress on your application. Don't worry it will not be an issue.

There's no update on my application since my local VO is working on essential and emergency services at the moment due to covid 19.
Thanks nns14 for the reply. I appreciate your help.

Chemist@1

Jul 15, 2020

Should I submit LOE with including the truth? Do you suggest me to literally write about CRS score? Or any other way to convince them? Sorry for many questions, I am confused and nervous.