+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
is it just me or many applications are being processed slow?

i applied on july 2021, got AOR and biometrics request. nothing follows.

No SA, no medical request, no update. :mad:
The spreadsheet has many that applied in July 2021 and got pre-arrival.

Esty4Ademi

Star Member
Jun 19, 2021
Hello
So i applied for an outland spousal application for my husband through online portal on sept 19 ..nothing received yet..Can anybody please tell me how long it is taking these days to get AOR ??? Little woried
Hiii
Good evening pls can I ask you some questions
Thanks

arstechnica55

Aug 17, 2020
Hey, if anyone can answer our question my fiancee and I would really appreciate it:

My fiancee is in Iran, where there is no biometrics place located. So she'll have to to to a nearby country that has one to get it done, correct?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hey, if anyone can answer our question my fiancee and I would really appreciate it:

My fiancee is in Iran, where there is no biometrics place located. So she'll have to to to a nearby country that has one to get it done, correct?
She can go to any VFS - Canada centre to do biometrics, yes - whether there are any options in Iran, don't know. There's an Ankara thread here, since Ankara covers Iran (usually), that thread should have info.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ankara-visa-office-applicants-check-in-here.107669/

Fc94

Dec 1, 2021
Hi there,

I received my pre arrival letter today, but it also shows "decision made" under my application. Does anybody know what this might mean?

Thanks

Titan55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Hi there,

I received my pre arrival letter today, but it also shows "decision made" under my application. Does anybody know what this might mean?

Thanks
That a decision has been made and you will hear shortly. PPR will follow next. Some get it within a day, others like me are waiting for a month now.

vignesh20505

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Hello, I would appreciate if someone can let me know if I should apply online or paper application for outland spouse sponsorship. Please share your thoughts.

vignesh20505

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Hello, Can someone provide info on how to complete IMM 5406 in Native language while applying online? I am applying online and not sure where to enter Native language. response will be appreciated.

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
Hello, Can someone provide info on how to complete IMM 5406 in Native language while applying online? I am applying online and not sure where to enter Native language. response will be appreciated.
Not sure about the online application, but on paper it asks you to write it in brackets after the English version. Send a screenshot of the online one and that might help.

MGR@2020

May 28, 2020
Hi All,
Can someone please advise me on the spousal Sponsorship approach based on my case
1. I am currently in Canada with my wife.
2. I am holding a closed work permit and my wife holds the dependent temporary VISA.
3. I have my PR application applied as Spouse non accompanying in progress (Submitted in August,2020)
My question is what should be the best approach to apply for spousal Sponsorship once my PR is approved in this situation ? Does my wife needs to go back to home country if my PR is approved or I can just apply for spousal Sponsorship once my PR is approved and my wife does not need to go back ? Really appreciate if you can please help in this regard.