+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Rishavjeet

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Hi guys need a quick help. I got my pr on 11 March. I don’t have cic account but when I enter my details online it show I am permanent resident of Canada. But I never receive copr I called them they said it on cic account but I said I don’t have they said wait more Vancouver office will send you. Does someone faced same situation
Can you share the screenshot

Gaurav26

Feb 9, 2019
Category........
FSW
. I called ircc they said you are PR since 11 March Nd when I ask them about copr they say we send earlier to your cic account I said I don’t have they say create one I try to link my application it was not happing as it was paper base they now say you can’t link as your application is complete. They update all the email addresses but still I did not receive it. It’s so frustrating.

Reactions: nwapapa

Stephy joseph

Jan 24, 2021
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Hello everyone,
I received this reply from MP

how long does it take for security clearance? Jan 2020 applicant
Remedicals done one month ago, pre arrivals feb 2021, eligibility passed..!

The responsible office has reviewed the application and documents submitted and has determined that the sponsored person (the applicant) has met the eligibility requirements,
    • the assessment for the applicant has been finalized on February 19, 2021 at the Canadian visa office in New Delhi, India.
  • The medical examination results are on file and valid until March 03, 2022 for the applicant.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid.
  • The security verifications have not been initiated.
  • The documents requested of the applicant on January 27, 2021 have been received by the responsible office as of February 15, 202
And this wait is hard

Stephy joseph

Jan 24, 2021
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Hello everyone,
I received this reply from MP

how long does it take for security clearance? Jan 2020 applicant
Remedicals done one month ago, pre arrivals feb 2021, eligibility passed..!

The responsible office has reviewed the application and documents submitted and has determined that the sponsored person (the applicant) has met the eligibility requirements,
    • the assessment for the applicant has been finalized on February 19, 2021 at the Canadian visa office in New Delhi, India.
  • The medical examination results are on file and valid until March 03, 2022 for the applicant.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid.
  • The security verifications have not been initiated.
  • The documents requested of the applicant on January 27, 2021 have been received by the responsible office as of February 15, 202
And this wait is hard
Is there anyone in the same situation as mine? NDVO!!!

RG5663

Mar 30, 2021
Hi to everyone I'm new to the group.

I have a question: I am a PR here in Canada and got my marriage registered last month, which is the better option from the following two :-
  • In-land spousal application
  • Canadian Experience Class for my wife

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Thank you

Diplomat07

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Hi to everyone I'm new to the group.

I have a question: I am a PR here in Canada and got my marriage registered last month, which is the better option from the following two :-
  • In-land spousal application
  • Canadian Experience Class for my wife

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Thank you
Is your wife already in Canada?