+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

leomessi1

Star Member
Apr 12, 2020
Someone, please explain this:
I am applying for my spouse and we are submitting the Use of Representative form. How can we link account?

---
Do not attempt to link your application to your personal online account if you have appointed a representative. If you have appointed a representative and attempt to link your application to your own online account, you will have to cancel your representative before you can link.

If you have an authorized paid representative, they can link your application to their own online account instead.

Unpaid representatives cannot use online accounts. If you have an unpaid representative, you should remind them to regularly monitor their e-mail and mail to ensure correspondence is received.

When you authorize the use of a representative, they’ll receive all correspondence about the application on your behalf. It’s important to make sure that we always have your, and your representative’s (if applicable) most current contact information, including:

• Phone numbers
  • Email addresses
  • Mailing addresses

KATHIA08

Jun 15, 2020
Hello group, when a form is updated, how long you allow to continue receiving the previous version of the recently updated form for IRCC?

Thank you,

leomessi1

Star Member
Apr 12, 2020
In form 5532,

I have already finished my masters and it was a 16 months program.
I should choose Post-graduate studies right?

Do I need to also write the Number of years completed?

paul22381

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
hello guys, just a quick question we are now submitting inland spousal sponsorship. we gathered all our document except marriage cert. we already request to get the original marriage cert. but due to covid19 it takes 6 to 8 weeks to deliver i read on Canada website that they can accept without marriage cert but need an letter of explanation and proof like receipt the question if we summited our application and eventually how we submitted our marriage cert as to be followed. webform need application no. in order to submit docs. please be enlighten us

thank you

leomessi1

Star Member
Apr 12, 2020
I am applying for my spouse (who lives outside Canada). If we are not submitting use of representative form (IMM5476), can I (sponsor) still submit all the documents from here within Canada on her behalf? WIll that create a problem if my name and address is there in the mail?

esam99

Nov 4, 2020
I am applying for my spouse (who lives outside Canada). If we are not submitting use of representative form (IMM5476), can I (sponsor) still submit all the documents from here within Canada on her behalf? WIll that create a problem if my name and address is there in the mail?
i dont think the origin of the mail matters as long as you have all the required papers signed by your wife and yourself