+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

esam99

Nov 4, 2020
Hi i have completed filling the forms for my wife but i have a confusion regarding form imm5669 because it have two version 2018 and 2019. Please can anybody tell me which one to fill. Thanks in advance.
where is the 2019 version?
i can only see the 2018 one on the canada.ca site

Wiriam

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Hi everyone, I’m unable to link my paper application to my online application. It was through online tool kit I was able to see my application has been received. And my application was received since May,20 2020 , then I received an email on the 15th of December saying my application was moved to Accra Ghana , after like 2 weeks my husband called Accra office and he was told my application was moved to Shanghai China, since then no update. Please I need help

uno111

Nov 13, 2019
Hi, I wonder if anyone has any experience on studying in Canada while waiting for the PR process? My spouse's TRV is valid until 2023, but to study courses longer than six-month, it is still required that she applies for a study permit. Is it true that we have to apply for her study permit before applying for the spousal sponsorship PR? I also heard that for a person with a Master's, studying for a college diploma would be looked as suspicious by the immigration agent and the permit can be rejected (even though the diploma/certificate is needed to be qualified for certain job). Do we need to state the intent of the spousal PR in the study permit application (dual intent)?
Thank you very much for reading.

KamToor

Apr 30, 2017
Hi i have completed filling the forms for my wife but i have a confusion regarding form imm5669 because it have two version 2018 and 2019. Please can anybody tell me which one to fill. Thanks in advance.
I had called IRCC and they confirmed Nov 2018 version is correct. I submitted my file last week

Reactions: deepu2595

zjivkas

Aug 8, 2019
I received AOR,SA and biometrics but still haven’t received MEDICAL? Does anyone know how much time will it take to receive medical ?
If you are applying outland, it will completely depends on your VO.
We applied Dec2019, got AOR1 in January and did biometric in February 2020. We did not get a medical request until October 2020. Some VO's ask for this later than others. The later the better, honestly. Many people end up re-doing their medicals when it happens too early in the process and there are other delays in their application.
I don't know anything about inland applications, though

Harmanharbhajan

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
Hi, one of my friend got pre- arrival letter on Jan 22,2020 and still waiting for passport request.
her visa office is New Delhi..
she applied Outland.
what she can do to speed up the process and how she can get passport request.
Help please

Reactions: J20190911

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
Hi, one of my friend got pre- arrival letter on Jan 22,2020 and still waiting for passport request.
her visa office is New Delhi..
she applied Outland.
what she can do to speed up the process and how she can get passport request.
Help please
Has she gotten decision made on ECAS?