+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

1melisheikh

Aug 27, 2020
I’m over a year and haven’t got MR yet. Let him go ahead do the medical.
We figured it out on my husbands phone it’s normal we think it has something to do with my phone updating this morning it’s completely different since the update but thank you for at least trying to help.

KATHIA08

Jun 15, 2020
Hello group, for TRV financial support bank statements must be printed in stamped bank, or can they only be printed from the account?

Thank you!!!

Arma

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Canada is seeking to process and finalize 6,000 spousal sponsorship applications each month between October and December 2020.

Good news !!!

This major news has just been announced by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

IRCC has increased the number of staff that will review spousal sponsorship applications by 66 per cent in order to reduce wait times and process applications more quickly.

In addition, IRCC is going to utilize new technology in a pilot to digitize paper applications. This is to allow IRCC employees working remotely and at various work settings to be able to quickly process applications.

Reactions: Blahblahblah15

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Canada is seeking to process and finalize 6,000 spousal sponsorship applications each month between October and December 2020.

Good news !!!

This major news has just been announced by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

IRCC has increased the number of staff that will review spousal sponsorship applications by 66 per cent in order to reduce wait times and process applications more quickly.

In addition, IRCC is going to utilize new technology in a pilot to digitize paper applications. This is to allow IRCC employees working remotely and at various work settings to be able to quickly process applications.
I still wonder if they care for OUTLAND applicants or just as it says " IN CANADA" please read carefully and correct me , thou I hope it will be helpfull for outlanders but it says "IN Canada " so was worried a bit

Reactions: Sam.nanreh

muscletech

May 26, 2020
App. Filed.......
24-02-2020
AOR Received.
10-03-2020
Spent 5 Christmases alone here :( but we have HOPE now since I got an XF0000000 file no. Q I asked in the main forum was as below:-
  1. Should I wait for an AOR 1 to submit PCC and PPT copies to be uploaded?
  2. OR I can upload those right now with a TEMP FILE NO. I just obtained starting XF00000??
  3. OR may be submit PCC in original as it used to be years ago; even thou I read many members have uploaded PCC thru webform or GC Keys account linked..
I sent mine a month ago along with the new passport. IRCC confirmed that both were received by the responsible office.

muscletech

May 26, 2020
App. Filed.......
24-02-2020
AOR Received.
10-03-2020
Spent 5 Christmases alone here :( but we have HOPE now since I got an XF0000000 file no. Q I asked in the main forum was as below:-
  1. Should I wait for an AOR 1 to submit PCC and PPT copies to be uploaded?
  2. OR I can upload those right now with a TEMP FILE NO. I just obtained starting XF00000??
  3. OR may be submit PCC in original as it used to be years ago; even thou I read many members have uploaded PCC thru webform or GC Keys account linked..
Would you mind telling what do you mean by spent 5 Christmas (years) alone?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I still wonder if they care for OUTLAND applicants or just as it says " IN CANADA" please read carefully and correct me , thou I hope it will be helpfull for outlanders but it says "IN Canada " so was worried a bit
I read the "in Canada" in the Minister's statement to refer to the increase in the number of decision makers, i.e. where they are based. But just a read on the sentence.

Arma

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
I read the "in Canada" in the Minister's statement to refer to the increase in the number of decision makers, i.e. where they are based. But just a read on the sentence.
We understand that the last few months have not been easy for those who are far from their loved ones in these difficult times. This is why we are accelerating the approval of spousal applications as much as possible. Our government will continue to find new ways to keep families together.
Under its Immigration Levels Plan 2020-2022, Canada targeted 70,000 spouses, partners, and children to be among the overall 341,000 immigrants it aimed to welcome in 2020. This plan and these targets were set prior to the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic.

Arma

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
We understand that the last few months have not been easy for those who are far from their loved ones in these difficult times. This is why we are accelerating the approval of spousal applications as much as possible. Our government will continue to find new ways to keep families together.
Under its Immigration Levels Plan 2020-2022, Canada targeted 70,000 spouses, partners, and children to be among the overall 341,000 immigrants it aimed to welcome in 2020. This plan and these targets were set prior to the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic.

Reactions: singleman