+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Jul 12, 2018
My inland spousal application along with open work permit application has been received by Mississauga center in the first week of August 2020. On Sep 11, 2020, I received an email from IRCC with an attachment requesting to make payment for biometric fee (if not made already). This pdf mentioned the application number as well. Couldn’t link my application to online account and IRCC acknowledged (raised a web query) that it isn’t possible bcz they haven’t started processing the application. Now, the question is:
1. Should I apply for an extension of my TRV visa (stamped on passport as visit valid till Oct 06)?
2.Realized it does Fit in the minimum 30-day Rule of requesting for an extension, should I be worried?

Jyotika_kumar

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
If you got copr it seems they won't request an interview. It happens. One officer recommended interview and another who reviewed later decided it wasn't needed.
I didnt get copr. I was just saying that if i get it. Hopefully i get a copr .. sorry for that. I wasnt clear enough

k9fortmc

Star Member
Mar 28, 2012
Downtown vancouver
Category........
FAM
Application externe: moroccan canadian citizen husband in Vancouver, BC canada. Moroccan Spouse in Morocco.

1. application received on October 11, 2019.
  2. Sponsor approved Nov 26
  3. Spouse Biometric requested Nov 26
  4. Spouse medical requested on November 27, 2019
  5. Spouse Biometric and medical done Dec 4 & 5
  6. Spouse Medical results have been received by IRCC Dec 11
  7. File transferred to Rabat, Morocco Jan 7.
  8. Sept 10 : supplementary info needed: chat conversations, more pictures, proof of money transfers
  9. all info sent Sept 14 ... we are still waiting to see what will happen soon

IRCC website showing 12 days left to reach the one year mark!

Abhinandhan7

Star Member
May 14, 2018
HI friends, I have a silly question but I feel it is better to be safe than make an error. I am sponsoring my wife who is in India (outland application). I am a PR in Canada. While paying for application fees, I paid from my cic login account using my credit card. Is that correct? Or should my wife register her account by opening a CIC login information and should she pay?

muscletech

May 26, 2020
App. Filed.......
24-02-2020
AOR Received.
10-03-2020
HI friends, I have a silly question but I feel it is better to be safe than make an error. I am sponsoring my wife who is in India (outland application). I am a PR in Canada. While paying for application fees, I paid from my cic login account using my credit card. Is that correct? Or should my wife register her account by opening a CIC login information and should she pay?
It really doesn’t matter who pay the fees as long as you have a valid fee receipt and providing it in the application.

Reactions: PrincessButtercup

Abhinandhan7

Star Member
May 14, 2018
It really doesn’t matter who pay the fees as long as you have a valid fee receipt and providing it in the application.
Thank you so much for your response. I have one more question regarding IMM5669E background declaration form?
In education history section ' Give full details of all the secondary and post-secondary education (including university, college, apprenticeship training) you have had?'
What exactly should i provide details here? My wife has 3 years Bachelor's degree and 2 year's management (MBA) degree. I have included these two. Should I also add high school (Grade 8 -12) and elementary school as well (Grade 1 - 8)?

muscletech

May 26, 2020
App. Filed.......
24-02-2020
AOR Received.
10-03-2020
Thank you so much for your response. I have one more question regarding IMM5669E background declaration form?
In education history section ' Give full details of all the secondary and post-secondary education (including university, college, apprenticeship training) you have had?'
What exactly should i provide details here? My wife has 3 years Bachelor's degree and 2 year's management (MBA) degree. I have included these two. Should I also add high school (Grade 8 -12) and elementary school as well (Grade 1 - 8)?
The question is about providing complete details of secondary education and post-secondary education. There isn’t any need to provide detail for the grades below that. Basically, secondary education in India starts from grade 9th.

Nneoma.muna

Dec 13, 2018
SK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Nomination.....
Sk
AOR Received.
06-04-2019
Med's Request
10-09-2019
Med's Done....
26-10-2019
Passport Req..
26-04-2021
LANDED..........
30-04-2021
If anyone got copr or ppr in recent days please notify us. At least we can get some hope
2 of my friends got PR on friday. 2days ago

Reactions: drondon07